Thanks

Defender Medals Auto Buy

Hello everybody I am using Legit DragonFable Trainer 5.0 and i want to farm defender medals. I've been try this farm swf files it's work but trainer gotta so much slow after 3-4 minute later after 5-6 minute it won't buy any because trainer has stopped to work because of freeze. I've found another solution I wrote a macro with cordinate left click(Macro Recorder) so i can autobuy but i couldn't make it to work background, so game must be on screen and i can't move my mouse i can't do anything.
    So I want a swf file to buy this Defender's Medal from '' 590 '' ID no shop. This Reward Grabbers working on background but as i told after 5-6 minute trainer become unusable.
    If you guys know another solution for this could you write to help. I'm sure so many people gotta use this. If you know how to write a macro with AutoHotkey but must be work in background so i can do other stuffs while in farming.
    Thank you from now.

Thanks

ahk script

This is a really simple ahk script. wont work in background so you just have to run it when you go to sleep or something (run script. activate script with (r). (z) is to pause script and (x) is to shut script off). the x's are for the location of your mouse cursor relative to the buy and confirm buttons. you just need something to capture the location of the x and y coordinates of your mouse at the time you hit "buy" and "confirm". such as windows spy

r::
    Loop
    {
    MouseClick, left, x, x
    Sleep, 500
    MouseClick, left, x, x
    Sleep, 500
    }
    return

ExitApp
    x::ExitApp
    z::Pause