Thread: Another Scammer

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Noxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✨D R E A M S ✨
    Posts
    1,292
    Reputation
    775
    Thanks
    1,822
    My Mood
    Amazed

    Another Scammer

    I am not sure but I am getting like 3-4 cases in the row from Italy? I think I will ban Italy payments at this point because Italian people like to scam me.


    I don't know what is his MPGH username, didn't noted, check by his mail, from today I will take everyone payments mails and usernames in text so anyone who scam me will be banned any probably something more and yeah Italy is banned from buying today. Either one person do it or Italians like to scam, who knows.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @broken clock @HALOS117 @niggo @RespectNF

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷ More than 100 Products! ✨

    STAFF VOUCHED:
     
    Quote Originally Posted by gerassss View Post
    +vouch , got netflix acc
    Quote Originally Posted by lo1a View Post
    Received a vouch copy for B R A Z Z E R S. Overall, rate the quality of service 10/10. Responded to messages quickly, was polite, and straight to the point. Would recommend to anyone in need in any of the services he provides!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
    [Vouch]
    User provided me with a working Nord VPN account after helping figure out which would be the best selection for me. Thank you Noxey for the account and good luck with sales!
    + A LOT MORE NEWS FORCE / FORMER STAFF AND HIGH TRUSTED MEMBERS!

  2. #2
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    25,855
    Reputation
    3311
    Thanks
    4,230
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Certainly a good idea to save the e-mails along with usernames, will help you out in the future at least in finding out whose fucking with you.

    Please let us know if there are any accounts associated with the email razor.10992@gmail.com @Flengo

  3. #3
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /admincp/banning.php
    Posts
    18,738
    Reputation
    4872
    Thanks
    12,861
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by broken clock View Post
    Certainly a good idea to save the e-mails along with usernames, will help you out in the future at least in finding out whose fucking with you.

    Please let us know if there are any accounts associated with the email razor.10992@gmail.com @Flengo
    No matches found.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     

     
    VM | PM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  4. #4
    RespectNF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the top
    Posts
    6,877
    Reputation
    631
    Thanks
    1,392
    My Mood
    Angry
    Unless you have some additional data about who it may be then we will unfortunately have to close this thread. @Noxey
    Want to buy something ? Check out my SHOP [Ton of sites available!]


    Contact me on MPGH Integrated chat by clicking on this link.

  5. #5
    Noxey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✨D R E A M S ✨
    Posts
    1,292
    Reputation
    775
    Thanks
    1,822
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    Unless you have some additional data about who it may be then we will unfortunately have to close this thread. @Noxey
    Yea, another loss for me.
    Yeah I started taking everyone emails and not receiving payments from Italy since they are scammy af. 4-5 different Italian people in the row, like wtf? are they 3th world country and poor so they have to scam for few dollars? lmao!?

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷ More than 100 Products! ✨

    STAFF VOUCHED:
     
    Quote Originally Posted by gerassss View Post
    +vouch , got netflix acc
    Quote Originally Posted by lo1a View Post
    Received a vouch copy for B R A Z Z E R S. Overall, rate the quality of service 10/10. Responded to messages quickly, was polite, and straight to the point. Would recommend to anyone in need in any of the services he provides!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
    [Vouch]
    User provided me with a working Nord VPN account after helping figure out which would be the best selection for me. Thank you Noxey for the account and good luck with sales!
    + A LOT MORE NEWS FORCE / FORMER STAFF AND HIGH TRUSTED MEMBERS!

Similar Threads

  1. FUCKING ANOTHER SCAMMER..
    By RedSpot in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 04:09 PM
  2. Yet, another scammer...
    By Parade in forum Scammer Grave
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 06:41 PM
  3. another scammer
    By ghost23.59 in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 05:52 PM
  4. We have another Scammer...
    By gunny101 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 02:19 PM