I wonder can this game be modded. The game is out for more than 8+ years, and yet with basically little updates, no one has chose to mod it or do something with it.

With the architecture that is more simpler than a Summoners war game. Which gotten modded and a private server in it self.

I still wonder how did they manage to obtain the resources to make that game to a private server game. Than this game for more than 8 years, that is basically an College computer science project...

Many ? ? ? ? ?

Can anyone help me to understand the situation even better, and if there is anyone that can help me to get the resources to make a private server or a modded version.

This game did die and many other took the project and made it semi theirs, though they did not or unable to update it for odd reasons. E.g. Anime Arena(The OG), Anime Melee Anime Fighters and Manga Clash. These are the one i know that are basically the same.

P.S. I still think the VIP mod is way better for this Manga Clash game, like the Idle heroes Private server edition.

https://apkpure.com/manga-clash-warr...ine.jflr.apken