Thread: Naru (FreExalt)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 94
  1. #46
    melonbaee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Thumbs down 3/10

    Would rate this product a 3/10, after disabling my anti virus programs, window defender, and downloading and running 64 bit exalt, I embarked on my journey to use "FreExalt". Running FreExalt for the first few times just made the game try to load into the nexus and crash before disabling my internet on my computer each time. Eventually after attempting to run it again it crashed my entire computer and corrupted a driver. Gave it a 3/10 because it is pretty straight forward and didn't waste a ton of my time, but it still wasted time and caused issues.

  2. #47
    Ninja1054's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What to do when i am sent to cheater's quarantine?

  3. #48
    GrimmyDoge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Palm Coast
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    why does it put me in cheaters quarintine? it was just working fine a few minutes ago

  4. #49
    Azuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    京都市
    Posts
    1,110
    Reputation
    195
    Thanks
    20,171
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimmyDoge View Post
    why does it put me in cheaters quarintine? it was just working fine a few minutes ago
    you shouldn't close the naru launcher once it's launched and you have the game open.

    BTC: 1LLm4gaPYCZsczmi8n1ia1GsEMsDRs2ayy
    ETH: 0x7d8045F6e452045439c831D09BAB19Bf9D5263EE



  5. #50
    zeplinbearhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who Knows?
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Thank you so much for this! I've been wanting to play on Exalt ever since it came out. I really feel that it is a good direction for RotMG to be heading in.

  6. #51
    willmur565's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Lonely
    if you guys are having no internet or when you try to use chrome but it says"There is something wrong with the proxy server, or the address is incorrect." then it's most likely you left the proxy on, or it's something to do with fiddler. just boot up fiddler if you cant connect to the internet.
    Last edited by willmur565; 04-04-2020 at 09:47 PM. Reason: had to change what chrome actually says

  7. #52
    jamesisnotfrazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    cert still aint workin

    TrustRootCert couldn't be executed and something has gone wrong.

    different error as its been updated, but you still ignore the multiple comments people have on this ;-;

  8. #53
    Azuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    京都市
    Posts
    1,110
    Reputation
    195
    Thanks
    20,171
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesisnotfrazz View Post
    TrustRootCert couldn't be executed and something has gone wrong.

    different error as its been updated, but you still ignore the multiple comments people have on this ;-;
    yes i am because there's nothing i can do to fix it. just try again util it prompts you to install it. it works on most machines, on mine, all my friends' and the people that contacted me privately about naru. so i can't help you sorry, or well i probably can but i can't debug why it doesn't work on your pc until someone with all info comes up, and knowing mpgh that won't happen.

    BTC: 1LLm4gaPYCZsczmi8n1ia1GsEMsDRs2ayy
    ETH: 0x7d8045F6e452045439c831D09BAB19Bf9D5263EE



  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azuki For This Useful Post:

    jamesisnotfrazz (04-05-2020)

  10. #54
    DyccIsThicc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Dead
    Do you think it would be possible to log on banned account with this client?
    I tried to, but it got stuck on getting /char/list
    I am just curious, because you don't log in with a normal game launcher, and when you log in, you are straight in the game.
    Yes, I know that's a stupid question, please don't roast me xD
    dead inside


  11. #55
    index.html's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Genesis 6:7
    Posts
    101
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by melonbaee View Post
    Would rate this product a 3/10, after disabling my anti virus programs, window defender, and downloading and running 64 bit exalt, I embarked on my journey to use "FreExalt". Running FreExalt for the first few times just made the game try to load into the nexus and crash before disabling my internet on my computer each time. Eventually after attempting to run it again it crashed my entire computer and corrupted a driver. Gave it a 3/10 because it is pretty straight forward and didn't waste a ton of my time, but it still wasted time and caused issues.
    No one asked for your ratings FreExalt is mostly for testing and proof of concept , and will invoke issues for users that don't know what they're doing.


    Quote Originally Posted by DyccIsThicc View Post
    Do you think it would be possible to log on banned account with this client?
    I tried to, but it got stuck on getting /char/list
    I am just curious, because you don't log in with a normal game launcher, and when you log in, you are straight in the game.
    Yes, I know that's a stupid question, please don't roast me xD

    To join the game you need data from:
    realmofthemadgod.com/account/verify?guid=email&password=pass

    Banned accounts return <Account> Banned </Account> , so no , you can't
    Last edited by index.html; 04-05-2020 at 05:51 PM.

    2=1+1
    2=sqrt(1)+1
    2=sqrt((-1)*(-1))+1
    2=sqrt(-1)*sqrt(-1)+1
    2=i^2 +1
    2=-1+1
    2=0



  12. #56
    yhasdsad11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Code:
    DllInjectionResult dllInjectionResult = new DllInjector().Inject("RotMG Exalt", Directory.GetCurrentDirectory() + "\\Naru.dll");


    Would you consider making the assembly open source? I'm lazy lol.

  13. #57
    Azuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    female
    Location
    京都市
    Posts
    1,110
    Reputation
    195
    Thanks
    20,171
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by yhasdsad11 View Post
    Code:
    DllInjectionResult dllInjectionResult = new DllInjector().Inject("RotMG Exalt", Directory.GetCurrentDirectory() + "\\Naru.dll");


    Would you consider making the assembly open source? I'm lazy lol.
    perhaps in the future when naru is actually functional and people of the rotmg section start to learn about exalt.
    right now it would make no sense to make it open source.

    BTC: 1LLm4gaPYCZsczmi8n1ia1GsEMsDRs2ayy
    ETH: 0x7d8045F6e452045439c831D09BAB19Bf9D5263EE



  14. #58
    nnitorus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    Steam acc?

    how do i log in with my steam account?

  15. #59
    yhasdsad11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post


    perhaps in the future when naru is actually functional and people of the rotmg section start to learn about exalt.
    right now it would make no sense to make it open source.
    Yeah a small majority of people will make use with it, it's just very tedious reversing all the code. Looking forward to future releases

  16. #60
    DIA4A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by yhasdsad11 View Post
    Yeah a small majority of people will make use with it, it's just very tedious reversing all the code. Looking forward to future releases
    Most people who can make use it can just figure out how to move forward without it so

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] FreExalt v1.0
    By Azuki in forum Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 04-01-2020, 10:53 AM

Tags for this Thread