Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Ruler for DbD Mobile

I used this rule for DbD Mobile and it worked but it blocked some survivors and killers i already had (free) but the skins were all free, i would like to know if it is possible to make such a rule for DbD Mobile

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Don't think this works anymore,the game crashes for me after I press space in the first loading screen. I did all the steps correctly,and it was working yesterday for me.
    Edit:Got it to work after redoing the whole thing once more.
    Last edited by dghdh; 06-29-2020 at 08:33 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dghdh For This Useful Post:

impenkuin (06-29-2020)

Thanks
    it is safe to leveling character that i don't have?

Thanks
    patched?? I get error after the new update 4.0.2
    Invalid SSL certificate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain01 View Post
    patched?? I get error after the new update 4.0.2
    Invalid SSL certificate
    We have to wait for a 4.0.2 fiddler bypass.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to asiertxodeltoya For This Useful Post:

yoxetah (07-02-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

works for 4.0.0+

So far the config files found in this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1496827 still works perfectly.
    Also the rules files found on the main thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1493927 unlocks everything so far.
    However, whenever they update the game you need to delete the "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak.bak" file found in ".../Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Paks" (this is the copy that config file copied and modified).
    Now if you run config.exe it should make a new copy and everything works fine.
    Note: If you are getting error starting the game (SSL certification error) you need to delete ".bak" file again and verify the integrity of the game files.
    and make sure that the game can run without any cheats or hacks, then proceed to use config.exe

TLDR: you can avoid the need to verify the integrity by deleting the ".bak" file after each update

Hope this helped

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yag7766 For This Useful Post:

GhostMechanic (07-04-2020),MorbidKiwii (07-03-2020),Pain01 (07-03-2020),RocKit99 (07-03-2020),yoxetah (07-04-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yag7766 View Post
    So far the config files found in this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1496827 still works perfectly.
    Also the rules files found on the main thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1493927 unlocks everything so far.
    However, whenever they update the game you need to delete the "pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak.bak" file found in ".../Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Paks" (this is the copy that config file copied and modified).
    Now if you run config.exe it should make a new copy and everything works fine.
    Note: If you are getting error starting the game (SSL certification error) you need to delete ".bak" file again and verify the integrity of the game files.
    and make sure that the game can run without any cheats or hacks, then proceed to use config.exe

TLDR: you can avoid the need to verify the integrity by deleting the ".bak" file after each update

Hope this helped

Thanks! it worked

Thanks
    I get initialization error while using enable_config. Without that I'd get SSL error. Patched?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to donchinkjao For This Useful Post:

yoxetah (07-03-2020)

Thanks
    still working on 4.0.2.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gsnrix For This Useful Post:

yoxetah (07-04-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Omors View Post
    it is safe to leveling character that i don't have?
    Maybe. I leveled up all the characters that I don't have using Fiddler method a couple months ago and I still not got banned. I gave prestige for them all until they level 1 again, losing all their items and perks. Never played with characters I don't have too.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fckinlife For This Useful Post:

Omors (07-04-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by donchinkjao View Post
    I get initialization error while using enable_config. Without that I'd get SSL error. Patched?
    verify integrety of game files

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Expiker21 View Post
    Introduction

Updated version of skin unlocking method. We can use Fiddler again therefore few of the old hacks are available again.

Previous version - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1453267

Changelog

- New method to enable Fiddler on latest game version (3.7.1), thanks to @flynn1
    - Added all skins of the latest DBD version (3.7.1)

Method №1: Fiddler

1. Download and install latest version of Fiddler Web Debugging Proxy. Suggest using Telerik official website.

2. Close DBD, log out of your Steam account.

3. Launch Fiddler, at the top left corner click Tools - Options

4. Go to HTTPS, Check "Capture HTTPS CONNECTs" and "Decrypt HTTPS traffic" boxes. If it's your first Fiddler usage it will ask you to install a certificate. As Fiddler accurately say, "This is generally safe" but i would recommend to do your own research before continuing. Under "Check for certificate revocation" locate "Protocols", left click blue text and paste this code:
    Code:
    <client>;ssl3;tls1.2

5. Close Fiddler. You will need to install additional Addon for Fiddler, "CertMaker for iOS and Android". You can google it, the download link will be on official telerik web site, at fiddler/add-ons. Once downloaded, launch "fiddlercertmaker.exe", complete the installation and launch Fiddler. Go to Tools>>Options>>HTTPS>>Actions>>Reset All Certificates. Click OK in all appearing windows.

6. Download attachment, extract it directly to C: drive. As a final result you should get folder "Rules" with at least two files: Market and import_me_v4. Correct path is important.

7. Back to the Fiddler, go to AutoResponder, click Import, go to This PC - Local Disk ( C: ) - Rules - import_me_v4.farx and click Open. One rule should appear in AutoResponder tab, delete all other rules if you have them. Check "Enable rules" and "Unmatched requests passthrough" boxes.

8. Follow this tutorial to enable Fiddler on latest game version - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1#post14796291. That is an updated version of previous method (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1493903). The general idea of the initial method was to remove lines in the pak0 file which were restricting Fiddler's ability to decrypt HTTPS traffic. Those lines are Libcurl configuration lines, as long as they are in the pak0 game will refuse to launch with Fiddler. Therefore we had to remove them from the pak0 to launch game along with Fiddler. Not long ago EAC started to check integrity of pak0. If we simply remove those lines from pak0, EAC will detect that change and won't allow us to launch game. The idea of new method is that we remove those lines from pak0 after EAC has finished checking game files but before the game launch itself. The program do it automatically, remember not to close "enable_config.exe" manually during the game! The enable_config.exe will automatically closes after exiting the game.

9. We have finished the setup. Launch Dead By Daylight, go to Store, Characters, enjoy the result:

Troubleshoot and Notes

1. My Store is empty, all my items vanished - you should have exactly one rule in Fiddler, delete additional rules. You should have extracted folder directly to C: drive.

You missed few steps from Fiddler setup Part or you didn't launch game through Steam. Restart PC.

3. How to get back my normal inventory? - Restart PC.

4. Are those changes permanent? - No, they are not.

5. Can i level killer/survivor and get his/her teachable? - Yes, you can.

6. DBD crashes soon after launch - You should have extracted folder directly to C: drive.

7. Why i can't wear certain items? - Hardcoded into the game client, no easy way to bypass it.

Virus Total

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...29d0/detection
    You know if we gonna had a update on this https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1485197 ?

Thanks for all the hard work!

Thanks

You can do it

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Cupcake View Post
    You know if we gonna had a update on this https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1485197 ?

Thanks for all the hard work!
    You can do it with this https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1502282

Thanks

Whenever I try to open dbd

Game has initialized incorrectly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    working in PTB?

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast