Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,373
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    845

    Effects of COVID-19

    I'm not one for politics or news anymore like I used to be but obviously it is a smart thing to be educated on what is going on in our domestic world right now. And one thing that I found interesting was that if/when we find a cure for COVID-19 what would be the lasting effects on the population's mentality going forward? It's a really interesting topic, the Sociology of people. Really my question to all of MPGH is do you think that once the initial outbreak of COVID-19 is over will you see a drastic norm change in the population?

    Examples:
    - Less contact with people
    - Social distancing becoming a norm
    - More people wearing protective gear in public (gloves, masks, etc)
    - New procedures for cleaning large traffic buildings (schools, hospitals, etc)
    - Changes in school wide rules/events (No more PDA, graduation/prom activity change, etc)

    Seeing the generation and time we live in with all of the ignorant things we do/believe in I can see this becoming the new norm. It's really sad to see this because things aren't just gonna go back to normal and their could be an almost permanent change in the way we live our lives.

    Discuss

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew For This Useful Post:

    Zuhrain (04-03-2020)

  3. #2
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    12,944
    Reputation
    2755
    Thanks
    6,067
    My Mood
    Cynical
    1.) GET MONEY
    2.) EAT ALOT OF PUSSIE

    EASY VIRUS EASY LIFE
    Previous Names

    Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    HomeScillet (04-03-2020)

  5. #3
    Dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,614
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    207
    I doubt people will give a fuck and we'll go back to having some not wash their hands after taking a shit

    Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

    The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Service

    ♕ Most Active Seller with Lowest Prices Ever!
    ⫸ ⫸ Netflix / Spotify / NordVPN / ExpressVPN / Brazzers / PornHub / HBO / Hulu... ⫷ ⫷ More than 100 Products! ✨



     
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJoker View Post
    I would have to say it is so easy a 10-year-old can do it most likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kabbalah+ View Post
    im curious on whether i could phisically dominate this e-troll or not

    Quote Originally Posted by DJEZ0103 View Post
    i'd fuck bernie for sure, nothin' like a good ol' jewish shag
    Quote Originally Posted by arfary View Post
    I want a account member of barbarians babes now i got it thnks

    - - - Updated - - -

    How to hack a every porn game

    - - - Updated - - -

    How do i get access member account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I thought you were more of a dildo type of gay

  6. #4
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    12,944
    Reputation
    2755
    Thanks
    6,067
    My Mood
    Cynical
    OP, you say this shit but all you have to do is take a look at history and see how much we learn. Answer is not a whole lot. Things like this have occured and WE SHOULD learn but we don't. So I don't see any of the shit you are saying happening-on a global,national,or even a local level. Maybe some people might change but on a cultural level? Fuck no. Just take a look at your politicans and you will see.

    HISTORY IS BOUND TO BE REPEATED. AMENNNNNN


    - - - Updated - - -
    @ Dynamite wtf, I was tryyna update my post the lazy way. Now it looks like I just made a new comment.
    Previous Names

    Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM


    Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

    "Endless Void."



  7. #5
    Faggot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,994
    Reputation
    718
    Thanks
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    I'm not one for politics or news anymore like I used to be but obviously it is a smart thing to be educated on what is going on in our domestic world right now. And one thing that I found interesting was that if/when we find a cure for COVID-19 what would be the lasting effects on the population's mentality going forward? It's a really interesting topic, the Sociology of people. Really my question to all of MPGH is do you think that once the initial outbreak of COVID-19 is over will you see a drastic norm change in the population?

    Examples:
    - Less contact with people
    - Social distancing becoming a norm
    - More people wearing protective gear in public (gloves, masks, etc)
    - New procedures for cleaning large traffic buildings (schools, hospitals, etc)
    - Changes in school wide rules/events (No more PDA, graduation/prom activity change, etc)

    Seeing the generation and time we live in with all of the ignorant things we do/believe in I can see this becoming the new norm. It's really sad to see this because things aren't just gonna go back to normal and their could be an almost permanent change in the way we live our lives.

    Discuss
    not into politics yets makes such a shitpost

    that no one asked for
    MPGH History

    Member
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Translator
    01/09/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Wiki Management
    30/10/2019 - oof

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Faggot For This Useful Post:

    Crypto (04-11-2020)

  9. #6
    Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,373
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    845
    Quote Originally Posted by Faggot View Post
    not into politics yets makes such a shitpost

    that no one asked for
    Once a faggot always a faggot I guess

  10. #7
    HomeScillet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ❤️ Go fast, Eat ass ❤️
    Posts
    2,027
    Reputation
    600
    Thanks
    696
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I think afterwards this will breed a new generation of germaphobes.

    Meh nvm even after SARS people were the same lmao
    Need assistance?


  11. #8
    Candyman3628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Virus is easy money thou wont lie stocks htitin money machine go brrrrr

  12. #9
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    23,972
    Reputation
    4570
    Thanks
    12,060
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I think our governments will invest more into studying epidemiology, find faster solutions to things like this, and have a response team ready for the next time this happens. Society is unlikely to change given this is mostly a once in a hundred year occurrence and that this is a relatively light pandemic compared to other events throughout history.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Matthew (04-03-2020)

  14. #10
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    13,322
    Reputation
    3666
    Thanks
    8,217
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I doubt much will change. Individuals sure, but public events and the like will stay the same. People want comfort, they do not want to be restrained by ifs and whens. They want comfort so much that they are willing to give up years of comfort to come just be comfortable right this instance.
    They would rather attend a party now and increase the duration of their isolation, than isolate first, for a shorter period of time, then party all they want. Not bringing in the damages they cause of course, like unemployment and collapsing economy.

    We will keep thinking of this event for a while, but we will come to forget it. It does depend on how long it continues for though, and how long it will take to create a vaccine for it.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.










     

    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016



  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mayion For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Matthew (04-03-2020)

  16. #11
    Zuhrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    6,492
    Reputation
    1273
    Thanks
    1,283
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
    I doubt much will change. Individuals sure, but public events and the like will stay the same. People want comfort, they do not want to be restrained by ifs and whens. They want comfort so much that they are willing to give up years of comfort to come just be comfortable right this instance.
    They would rather attend a party now and increase the duration of their isolation, than isolate first, for a shorter period of time, then party all they want. Not bringing in the damages they cause of course, like unemployment and collapsing economy.

    We will keep thinking of this event for a while, but we will come to forget it. It does depend on how long it continues for though, and how long it will take to create a vaccine for it.
    what if it will take years to create vaccine? Looks like we have to create new social


  17. #12
    Matthew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,373
    Reputation
    888
    Thanks
    845
    I think its very interesting that a small village doctor, Dr. Zev, took 2 findings from different parts of the world and put them together to hopefully create something that will negate/cure COVID-19. Very intelligent man if you watch some of the interviews that are on the internet now about him. Hopefully something amazing will come out of all of this

  18. #13
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    34,356
    Reputation
    5469
    Thanks
    40,450
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Pretty sure this social distancing shit won't last and people will realize it's an attempt by old people to stay alive





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  19. #14
    Mayion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bed
    Posts
    13,322
    Reputation
    3666
    Thanks
    8,217
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuhrain View Post


    what if it will take years to create vaccine? Looks like we have to create new social
    new social what, zuhrain?! complete the sentence, the suspense is killing me


    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Pretty sure this social distancing shit won't last and people will realize it's an attempt by old people to stay alive
    me, with asthma and a weak immunity system:
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.










     

    Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

    Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

    Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

    Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016



  20. #15
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    34,356
    Reputation
    5469
    Thanks
    40,450
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post


    new social what, zuhrain?! complete the sentence, the suspense is killing me



    me, with asthma and a weak immunity system:
    weakness must be purged





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Mayion (04-03-2020)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dream Effect Sig
    By -[standoff]- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 02:15 AM
  2. Rain Effect: Photoshop
    By Chronologix in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 10:48 PM
  3. Rain Effect: GIMP
    By Jackal in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 06:33 PM
  4. Spatter Effect By Drive-By
    By Paolo1993 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 03:11 AM
  5. Ripple Effect By Drive-By
    By Paolo1993 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 03:11 AM