Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Possible scam by daylight

MPGH Profile Link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=4649880
    Thread link (If applicable): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...light=daylight
    Trade details: I sent money to Daylight on [03/03/2020] the amount of $70 for a logitech headset. He did advise me it could take 1-4 weeks as it's logitech. However, now I've been waiting and I still didn't recieve anything.
    Picture proof of scam occurring:
    Comments/Information (Involving how you got scammed or what happened, do not put in unnecessary comments):

Some people on his thread are waiting for 7 weeks. He's saying the SE is complete, however, they aren't sending any shipments out due to corona virus. This is where he is lying.

I made a friend do the SE and the whole SE took 5 days and the headset WAS SHIPPED.

I don't know if hes' trying to delay to get as many payments as possible or not.

I would basically like proof that he actually started those SEs in his thread and a response from logitech saying they can't ship due to corona.

Below is the proof of the other SE happening within 5 days:

EXCLUSIVE METHODS & UNIQUE STORES - OPENING OFFERS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    As a neutral comment. He has told people in his thread that he stopped taking orders and that they should stop bosting comments as its bumping the thread.
    I also ordered the Soundsystem for 110€ over 4 weeks ago and have not recieved any info on it yet.
    He wasnt online for 3 days too so he probably did not get any payments in that time.

Im not saying this to defend him - I would also like my order, or atleast a refund. But it looks like he did not really scam people with all the honest work he has done up until now. Lets hope he pulls through soon.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ziadd View Post
    As a neutral comment. He has told people in his thread that he stopped taking orders and that they should stop bosting comments as its bumping the thread.
    I also ordered the Soundsystem for 110€ over 4 weeks ago and have not recieved any info on it yet.
    He wasnt online for 3 days too so he probably did not get any payments in that time.

Im not saying this to defend him - I would also like my order, or atleast a refund. But it looks like he did not really scam people with all the honest work he has done up until now. Lets hope he pulls through soon.
    Yea yea of course.

Hence why i said "possible" scam. He has said he's not taking anymore orders tc. But he also said shipments are going out when they are? So. Maybe a little clarification would help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Could you translate the second e-mail, there still seems to be no proof from the other SE as well that the product has been shipped? @Vokul Services

@daylight please respond to this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient broken clock View Post
    Could you translate the second e-mail, there still seems to be no proof from the other SE as well that the product has been shipped? @Vokul Services

The second mail says that a replacement will be sent.
    Last edited by Yahmaxx; 04-05-2020 at 08:22 AM.

Thanks

Here I will provide screenshot of the UPS shipment. The second email has tracking number blocked out.

This shows that it was shipped from Netherlands aswell which he said "no shipments are being released"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Vokul Services View Post
    Here I will provide screenshot of the UPS shipment. The second email has tracking number blocked out.

This shows that it was shipped from Netherlands aswell which he said "no shipments are being released"
    Alright thanks, please also provide screenshots of the conversation with @daylight - when was the last they messaged you?

Thanks

Alright thanks, please also provide screenshots of the conversation with @daylight - when was the last they messaged you?
    Here is an imgur album to keep post tidy - https://imgur.com/a/qPWnbyX - I blocked out personal info.

and Last Monday was last message from his as shown in screenshots.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Listen, Last time I've got a response from Logitech was on phone.. I've called them and asked for some information about the coronavirus and if the shipments will be released or no.
    They've told me. SOME of the shipments, which released from the Netherlands will be released (NOT ALL OF THEM) and about the shipments from US, MOST OF THEM wont be released soon. believe it or not.

Thanks

Him saying that is a bit suspicious no lie.

Quote Originally Posted by daylight View Post
    Listen, Last time I've got a response from Logitech was on phone.. I've called them and asked for some information about the coronavirus and if the shipments will be released or no.
    They've told me. SOME of the shipments, which released from the Netherlands will be released (NOT ALL OF THEM) and about the shipments from US, MOST OF THEM wont be released soon. believe it or not.
    I would like proof of them saying that.

I just find it weird how only your shipments aren't clearing up.

If he genuinely thinks item will still arrive, i'd like him to send the money to an MM to hold until item arrives to me.
    Last edited by Vokul Services; 04-07-2020 at 06:54 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    USA may be shipping
    Europe and other places may not be

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    USA may be shipping
    Europe and other places may not be
    EU has been shipping though as shown in my pictures above. Specifically, from the netherlands. I've seen orders dispatched to Spain which is in full lockdown at the moment.

Also, I called them to enquire about ordering from store and they said 5-7 business days delivery date. I understand this isn't the same as replacments but it comes from the same warehouse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    In the event that the delay is genuine you shouldn't have no problems in transferring the funds to an MM, please get in contact with me for the wallet address or you can provide proof of the reps saying what you stated as well. @daylight

Thanks
    In the event that the delay is genuine you shouldn't have no problems in transferring the funds to an MM, please get in contact with me for the wallet address or you can provide proof of the reps saying what you stated as well. @daylight
    I have PMd you additional proof

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    https://ibb.co/F7PZ3GW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast