Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Possible scam By Homogeh

I put up a post to purchase a Valorant account and the seller claims to have "redeemable links" that are keys. He has given me no proof of the key or anything he just says they work. I only have PP and no middleman takes PP from what I can see. I might be completely wrong but as per Valorant and Twitch the only way to get a beta account is via a key being automatically applied to the riot account linked to your Twitch account. On the grounds that he is saying he has "redeemable keys"/"redeemable link" that will work on account I believe he is trying to make a quick buck on people who are less informed and are excited by the hype around Valorant

@Homogeh as I said I may be wrong and you may be right but I have this here to warn other users

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    The user seems like they may very likely be a ban evader and so I've banned @Homogeh - @Adsero110 I'm not aware of any "redeemable links" either, i've only seen people selling accounts themselves and the proof submitted therein was also that of key applied via twitch or something. Either way @Homogeh is a freshly registered user and from their IP they may very well be a ban evader.

Good quick thinking man!