Thanks

Please Unban My Account

Hi,

I am sorry to have to do this. The purpose of this post is not to get anyone in trouble, I am just really trying to get my account back.

My original username is: kXg

Here is what happened.

1. I started here on MPGH by selling a Malwarebytes method. User, Schiphol decided to use my idea as well and he opened his own Malwarebytes Account -- While I was upset, I didn't report him, because there is nothing to report, he can open up his own store at free-will and since I thought I could too, I decided to do this. I thought I could do the same; selling a product where I found a method (DIFFERENT THAN HIS) with the same product name. But again, a different method.

2. I asked @niggo, an admin, if I could do this sales thread. I explained to Niggo the whole situation. Where he took my idea, so I was going to create an idea of my own. Niggo, on MPGH IM, agreed that I could do this.

3. So I made my sales thread.

4. 24hours (or so after this) I was banned.

---

I was selling a DIFFERENT method than that user. I never sold any of the product to anyone, nor did I share it with anyone, so there was never any "Leaking method, proofs provided" as outlined in the following ban message:

I am not sure who the admin was that banned me, but I never told anyone this method that I had found, that again, differs from the original user mentioned. So I am not sure what "proofs" there is.

If it means anything, if I need to do this to get my account back, I will not sell this method.

I think this was just a HUGE misunderstanding between lack of communication between admins and this user who was quick to pull the trigger on reporting me, just because I was selling a similar product than him. No one purchased this, therefore no one saw it, therefore there was no leaked method (and any "proofs provided" are null -- BECAUSE THERE IS NONE! If there is something, then it was made up by Schiphol).

Like many, I am one of the ones who was just trying to get by during this tough time of Covid19. Like most, I was laid off from my job, and literally MPGH was the perfect sales platform for me, and I hope it can be again. This is the only money to support my family.

Again, this is in no way pointing fingers, blaming admins, getting admins in trouble, etc... I just want my account back, and I was told, via 3rd party, by Halos, that this was the way to do it.

Many Thanks for this.

Stay Well, Stay Safe.

Best,

kXg

Thanks
    Hello @gXk!

Regarding your dispute...

I received the informations i need to answer your dispute and to deny it (will still wait for your answer though) as well, here's why:
    ---

I was provided with the chatlogs from Niggo and you.. and it doesn't seem that our colleague Niggo answerered your question at all with an official "yes" or "no" (to your main question ). What he does is just saying something about how the reputation system works and points which is unrelated.

As i think we are done with Niggo and we solved this case... let's start the with your main problem... the conflict with the other marketplace seller. We thought a bit about your situation and we decided that it was breaking a marketplace rule worth 1 month of ban which is the one listed in your current ban reason on account.

We saw exactly what happened between you two, besides that if you think this has been edited which is unlikely... we will go even further by getting the actual chat logs that are 100% sure.

This falls under our rule (again in your ban description). I will wait for reply regarding this (in case you have in 24 hours) and in any way (currently)... the ban will stay.
    Last edited by T-800; 04-08-2020 at 07:23 AM.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

3. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

Schiphol (04-09-2020)

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Yes -- The chat logs original user Schiphol prove nothing other than my THREATENING to use his method. A threat is just that, I threatened to use HIS product. Then, low and behold, I found another way of doing this method! UNRELATED TO HIS!

Again, no method was used that even relates to his. It is just the same product. I never released his product (as is what I am being blamed for ultimately -- per the ban) nor did I release my product to anyone. So there is no way you could know that I was copying his product. I didn't release my method to anyone, sell it, gain feedback from it, give it away, etc.. So, in my opinion the ban should be lifted.

The only thing that this user has on me, is that I used the SAME PRODUCT! Not the SAME METHOD! These are 2 different things.

The way I understood the initial ban (which I pictured above) -- "Leaking Methods" -- What I was saying is, I didn't leak any method, share mine method with anyone, etc... and if there was a method with my name on it, that he presented to you, then it is false and not made by me. That is what I am trying to say. I thought he had showed you some actual proof of my making a product and putting my name on it. That is what I was saying is false.

Just because I threatened a guy, saying I was going to use his method, doesn't mean that I actually was going to use his method. It actually dawned on me, that I could use this method in another way, that was completely different than his. So again, I DID NOT BREAK ANY RULES!

This is what I understand.

If I purchased the method from him, and then copied and pasted the method and then SOLD THAT EXACT METHOD to someone or GAVE IT AWAY, then that is leaking methods, an offense that is banable. I did not do that.

Again, this method HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS. I only THREATENED to use his method, nothing less, nothing more. Then I thought of my own method for it, and decided to ask the admin if I could do it (there was a lot more to that convo other than reputation - but if you want him out of this, thats fine).

And, if you look at the chat logs vs when I put up this thread, it was a day or two later. So again, I had time to think of my own method for this.

I am not sure what else I can do to prove to you all that I didn't leak this method.

I am not sure why I am still being denied when I never sold this to anyone, gave it away, etc...

The IM's from the other marketplace user and myself were my being pissed at the guy for stealing my method, Malwarebytes. They were threats, no harm was done. Other than my getting banned really :/

I thank you, again, for your time.

Stay Well

Best,

kXg
    Last edited by gXk; 04-08-2020 at 08:42 AM.

Thanks

Arrow

Hi, Dear

MPGH Team

To whom it may concern, I humbly appeal you will consider this request as this is very important to me. We have millions of unique visitors from around the world that visit Schiphol Shopping every day, and each one of those million could be a potential customer.

I believe that my relevant qualifications and five years of international marketing experience will help me to provide the services for the millions of unique visitors that daily visit MPGH.

I will confirm that this user with the name of @kXg is ready to deal with these uncomfortable issues as soon as possible, before problems, and bad feelings become embedded in everyday work. Apologize. Tell the other person you're genuinely sorry for any actions you did -- and mean it. You'll also need to forgive the other person. It's an excellent time to improve communication, and always be respectful toward your dealer and learn it and optimistically be honest during your time here.

Admit that you are guilty of breaking the MPGH rules. Be deeply sorry for any wrong actions you did, and seek leniency and forgiveness from MPGH staff for your actions and do not intend to offend or disrespect the MPGH Team by any offensive word that won't arise in the future.

Doubt I could get banned, unless you have an admin in your pocket
    To complete you all, We ( Schiphol ) added all method available online to gain Dashlane Premium including the way that dear @niggo provided ( We added it to email delivery to our first buyer since 2018 - There are no more possible ways to gain Premium unless change the style of selling a product, e.g., Provide New PDF sentences, Get information from clients and do by the dealer, and... Bypassing the time, It's not the first time a client starting a thread against mine after buying the product, and Staff knows that well - My Threads, which are older than anyone else. Who opened a shop on another forum are my buyers.

I humbly appeal to the kindness of The MPGH Team to lower The User Ban to 24 hours, and any slight retreat will result in permaban without any chance of dispute.

I am looking forward to your positive response to our request and will happily provide any information you may require again.

Kind Regards,
    Schiphol

@Dave84311 @arunforce @Flengo @Ahlwong @T-800 @RespectNF @ancient broken clock @niggo @HALOS117 @Janitor
    Click Here To Add Me on Telegram

💖 BREAKING: SCHIPHOL IS BACK 💖

Help us grow 🌱, support us on MPGH.
    In the digital space, attention is a currency. We earn it. We spend it.
    Useful links: MPGH Rules | Scammers Grave | Support Sections | How to use IM
    Contact me: Visitor Message | Add me on IM | Private Message

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Schiphol View Post
    Hi, Dear

MPGH Team

To whom it may concern, I humbly appeal you will consider this request as this is very important to me. We have millions of unique visitors from around the world that visit Schiphol Shopping every day, and each one of those million could be a potential customer.

I believe that my relevant qualifications and five years of international marketing experience will help me to provide the services for the millions of unique visitors that daily visit MPGH.

I will confirm that this user with the name of @kXg is ready to deal with these uncomfortable issues as soon as possible, before problems, and bad feelings become embedded in everyday work. Apologize. Tell the other person you're genuinely sorry for any actions you did -- and mean it. You'll also need to forgive the other person. It's an excellent time to improve communication, and always be respectful toward your dealer and learn it and optimistically be honest during your time here.

Admit that you are guilty of breaking the MPGH rules. Be deeply sorry for any wrong actions you did, and seek leniency and forgiveness from MPGH staff for your actions and do not intend to offend or disrespect the MPGH Team by any offensive word that won't arise in the future.

To complete you all, We ( Schiphol ) added all method available online to gain Dashlane Premium including the way that dear @niggo provided ( We added it to email delivery to our first buyer since 2018 - There are no more possible ways to gain Premium unless change the style of selling a product, e.g., Provide New PDF sentences, Get information from clients and do by the dealer, and... Bypassing the time, It's not the first time a client starting a thread against mine after buying the product, and Staff knows that well - My Threads, which are older than anyone else. Who opened a shop on another forum are my buyers.

I humbly appeal to the kindness of The MPGH Team to lower The User Ban to 24 hours, and any slight retreat will result in permaban without any chance of dispute.

I am looking forward to your positive response to our request and will happily provide any information you may require again.

Kind Regards,
    Schiphol

@Dave84311 @arunforce @Flengo @Ahlwong @T-800 @RespectNF @ancient broken clock @niggo @HALOS117 @Janitor
    I thank you for your response, directly -- However, I didn't steal your method friend. So no, I am not going to admit to something I didn't do.

However, what I will do, as apologize for causing hurt to you and yours (if I did) by getting a similar method up. Again, no methods were revealed by me, so I didn't do anything wrong. And I am sorry, but yes, there are other vulnerable ways to do this method.

I appreciate your kindness and please know, that I will not sell this product nor mention it again, as it seems clear that you are very protective of it, even if my method was indeed different.

Thank you for your kind, honest words.

I hope the admins will consider this 24 hour ban.

Thank you.

Best,

kXg

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    admins -- Could we get a final word on this.

He says he only wanted me banned for 24 hours.

Its been about 48 or so.

Can I have my premium membership and my threads back up and running as normal? Please?

Thank you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    You have clearly said "I will go ahead and get YOUR Dashlane method up and running on my own now Thanks for that" and now you are saying it's a different method. What you say and what you did doesn't match up, you are only banned for 1 month so you will have to wait it out. @gXk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RespectNF For This Useful Post:

Schiphol (04-09-2020)

Threadstarter
    Thanks
    I guess take care then, and its been real...

If I am banned for a month, my listings will go straight to the toilet. And I guess I will lose my premium membership?

Great... There goes all of my income.

Take care all - As I guess this is my last time on this forum.

Thank you for your time.

Stay Well.
    Last edited by gXk; 04-08-2020 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by gXk View Post
    If I am banned for a month, my listings will go straight to the toilet. And I guess I will lose my premium membership?
    You're not permanently banned your account will still stay premium when your ban is lifted.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

Schiphol (04-09-2020),[MPGH]Time (04-09-2020)