Thread: Skins In PTB

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    idxtrq8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Skins In PTB

    hey i saw a method of getting skins level's and dlc's i was wondering if i can do that i tried to do the method but it said a error of a ssl certificate error or something can you help?

  2. #2
    T-800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    16,670
    Reputation
    1421
    Thanks
    81,956
    Quote Originally Posted by idxtrq8 View Post
    hey i saw a method of getting skins level's and dlc's i was wondering if i can do that i tried to do the method but it said a error of a ssl certificate error or something can you help?
    The fiddle method has been patched in PTB and will be in 3.7.0 live version.

    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - current
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to T-800 For This Useful Post:

    MrGenia (04-09-2020)

  4. #3
    idxtrq8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    question

    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    The fiddle method has been patched in PTB and will be in 3.7.0 live version.
    so i will be able to use this in the 3.7.0 and will it have all the latest skins? and btw when does the ptb end srry for tons of questions lol

  5. #4
    aatroxzenistar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    54
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by idxtrq8 View Post
    so i will be able to use this in the 3.7.0 and will it have all the latest skins? and btw when does the ptb end srry for tons of questions lol
    HE said fiddler method wll be PATCHED it mean u cannot use it in 3.7.0 live version

  6. #5
    idxtrq8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    will there be another method? like get everything?

  7. #6
    T-800's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    16,670
    Reputation
    1421
    Thanks
    81,956
    Quote Originally Posted by idxtrq8 View Post
    will there be another method? like get everything?
    There's always a hole in their "security", so most likely yes however no idea when.

    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - current
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017


Similar Threads

  1. Does the Firefly skin Suck?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 06:49 AM
  2. New Forum Skin?
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 10:17 AM
  3. New Warrock Skin Stuff
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 09:55 AM
  4. warrock weapon skin hack
    By slash83 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 04:43 PM
  5. New Skin
    By arunforce in forum Suggestions, Requests & General Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2006, 06:21 AM