Thanks

Smile How to find the XYZ Coordinates in wizard101

Hi like most people ive been playing wizard101 for a very long time. I honestly have been trying for such a long time to find/get pointers for the XYZ coordinates of the localplayer and I have failed each time. I honestly just want to explore out of bounds or even just float above the map. I don't really want to use it for the advantage of skipping certain parts. Therefore if anyone can share or help or would like to attempt to help to find the XYZ coordinates I would gladly appreciate it. If anyone knows how to find them I would be glad if you could show me rather than just give me the addresses/pointers.

Thanks

XYZ

What have you tried so far?

Once you get it once, it is extremely easy to find it again by creating a signature for the instruction(s) that write to the address.

What I did was go in my house, scan for an unknown initial value (float). Move my character, scan for change. Then do other stuff in game like moving the camera and opening options, but keeping the player position the same and scanning for unchanged. Then move the player, scan for changed. Repeat this process. Once you have around 100 results, you can select maybe 20 at a time and change the value of all of them. If your player moves, then you can remove the other unselected addresses since its obviously not them.

You could also use another trainer to help (kinda cheating tho :P)