Thread: Buying ZP .

Thanks

Buying ZP .

I know back then , there used to be some guys helping you get more ZP than you actually get by buying yourself .

Im interested to find someone who can help me with that , are there still anybody who does that ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    iirc they give up to a 50% bonus for 1st time buyers of zp. That is if you spend $100 . Idr the bonuses for the other prices.

If I were to do this for you, how would you pay me and how would I benefit from this??
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
    iirc they give up to a 50% bonus for 1st time buyers of zp. That is if you spend $100 . Idr the bonuses for the other prices.

If I were to do this for you, how would you pay me and how would I benefit from this??
    There used to be guys selling ZP for cheaper a couple of years ago. I think it was around 30-40 ish % cheaper, not entirely sure. Never done it myself so don't know how the process went, but it was legit.

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bodvar For This Useful Post:

Blake (04-16-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodvar View Post

There used to be guys selling ZP for cheaper a couple of years ago. I think it was around 30-40 ish % cheaper, not entirely sure. Never done it myself so don't know how the process went, but it was legit.
    Yep , but i remember there were a lot of users here doing that , all of them would have their offers on the profile here , all you had to do was message them , but i cant find any of them anymore ...
    And yes they were legit , they even had confirmed transactions with another users who could confirm that , and yea it was 30 or 40 % cheaper than buying directly from Z8 .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RazvaNNN View Post
    Yep , but i remember there were a lot of users here doing that , all of them would have their offers on the profile here , all you had to do was message them , but i cant find any of them anymore ...
    And yes they were legit , they even had confirmed transactions with another users who could confirm that , and yea it was 30 or 40 % cheaper than buying directly from Z8 .
    I think that Z8 currently does the 50% extra zp for every first time in the month that you buy, so that might be something interesting to look into if you're just wanting to do a single purchase or so instead of bulk

minion: 2019-yes
    minion+: 2020-2022
    inactive as shit sorry boys