Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by fireshade View Post
    Cutie most likely has separate characters to play on with similar dyes and items.

As for other people gaining fame fast most of it is boating
    Exactly what he is doing. Just playing on alts, so his fame won't go up at all.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by supersully1 View Post
    i didn't notice what i topic i picked up just being nosey, yea even though i have 0 problem with using 059 client kinda wack that people are cheesing the leaderboards because when i see the leaderboards i would think number 1 would be considered the best player
    Leaderboard doesn't show the skill sadly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by supersully1 View Post
    i didn't notice what i topic i picked up just being nosey, yea even though i have 0 problem with using 059 client kinda wack that people are cheesing the leaderboards because when i see the leaderboards i would think number 1 would be considered the best player
    Speaking of the leaderboards, the #2 all-time just got exposed for fame botting lol he posted on Reddit last night sharing the achievement along with a youtube video of his suicide, and someone instantly replied with another youtube video link showing him in a fame botting train (him and like 20 other people auto tp'ing to the person recording) and the Reddit thread got deleted and I am not sure if he has been banned/taken off leaderboards yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    Speaking of the leaderboards, the #2 all-time just got exposed for fame botting lol he posted on Reddit last night sharing the achievement along with a youtube video of his suicide, and someone instantly replied with another youtube video link showing him in a fame botting train (him and like 20 other people auto tp'ing to the person recording) and the Reddit thread got deleted and I am not sure if he has been banned/taken off leaderboards yet.
    Lol, serves him right.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    And #1 fame on realmeye is an old white star unnamed multibox character who's old account got permabanned for cheating...

Also known as the dankest of the danks
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrj...0XnBW7FRVMLuCg

If I have ever referred you to MrEyeBall, please tell FaintMako so I can get my comission fees.

coming soon :^)

rage face
    trololol
    megusta
    confession bear

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get - Forest Gump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12