Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Starting FxTrader

Hey there, im looking to start trading in forex but im possible to find a good site/course that can actually give u a good info about the market and how to trade if anyone of u guys got or know any share it please.
    _̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅ _̅_̅_̅̅_()ڪ

Thanks
    Don't buy any course. You got all you need on babypips.com for basic knowledge, the rest will be you against you. What I mean by that is you'll have to trade with a demo account while you're learning. Once you feel comfortable, you can do a small deposit in a real account and practice again. You'll blow the account most probably, then you're going to repeat the process. Blowing accounts after accounts until the pain makes you change your bad behaviors one at a time. Forex trading is the hardest shit I've done in my entire life, don't expect to make any money soon or later. The best course you can get is practice and learning from your mistakes, don't get scammed by those online marketers.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Krax99 View Post
    Don't buy any course. You got all you need on babypips.com for basic knowledge, the rest will be you against you. What I mean by that is you'll have to trade with a demo account while you're learning. Once you feel comfortable, you can do a small deposit in a real account and practice again. You'll blow the account most probably, then you're going to repeat the process. Blowing accounts after accounts until the pain makes you change your bad behaviors one at a time. Forex trading is the hardest shit I've done in my entire life, don't expect to make any money soon or later. The best course you can get is practice and learning from your mistakes, don't get scammed by those online marketers.
    thanks for your input, btw what's the difference between forex and stock trading? All I know is forex deals with currency exchange I'm new to all this trading stuff and kinda brand new. Not sure which one to start with, as it can be overwhelming and a waste of time looking through youtube so thanks for the recommendation on babypips, will start there. It's ridiculous how "guru" courses cost in the thousands of dollars, it seems like their income is from courses.

You got any other tips where else to learn from? I will try to read som free books.

Quote Originally Posted by antonio111 View Post
    Hey there, im looking to start trading in forex but im possible to find a good site/course that can actually give u a good info about the market and how to trade if anyone of u guys got or know any share it please.
    Nice, good to see Im not the only one, let me know also if you find or got something good to start with
    Last edited by Aspaka; 05-04-2020 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks
    Forex trading as you said is simply the purchase and selling of currencies. Stock trading is for companies that are traded in an exchange, like all the big names you can think of, Facebook,Amazon,Netflix etc.

The first thing you should focus on is your position sizing, meaning how much lots you should be using in order to risk only 1% of your capital. Google that or youtube it, alot of info.
    Then you should try finding a tested trading strategy that has an edge over a large sample size. You can find some online for free and tweak them or try to buy one from a reliable trader(which you can't find in this niche). I would suggest to create your own strategy from testing different things you saw on youtube and adapt it to your personality. Learn about 1-2 indicators and market structure on Youtube and then go test it yourself. Its going to take alot of testing before you find any profitable again on a large sample size.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm interested aswell

Thanks
    So Im a full time forex trader (and i trade Gold and Index too).
    I start learning from videos on Youtube, babypips, ebooks, etc etc. You have a lot of garbage and you have a lot of information for free.

I created a d(iscord) channel - only for traders or for people who want to start trading. Usually i charge 50 bucks to join my group but i will offer to 5 people so they can enter my group for free (because yeah and i like MPGH so why not?).

1 - You will learn to read the candles on the charts.
    2 - You will learn how to trade in the simplest way possible.
    3 - I have posted a lot of my trades in real time for free and the reason why i took that trade. (there are people in my group that are earning money just by folllowing my analysis, but i tell everyone to do their analysis and compare to mine)
    4 - And yes ofc im selling my mentorship and courses ( because i did put a lot of work to buid this and this take my time but its something that i like) but the things i have for free can guide you to know better and to help you on your journey.

If you want feel free to join my group, as i cant post here links just PM me and i will send the link to the first 5 people.

Wish the best to all new and already trades!

Thanks
    I want to start forex trading also

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iSpecialpT View Post
    So Im a full time forex trader (and i trade Gold and Index too).
    I start learning from videos on Youtube, babypips, ebooks, etc etc. You have a lot of garbage and you have a lot of information for free.

I created a d(iscord) channel - only for traders or for people who want to start trading. Usually i charge 50 bucks to join my group but i will offer to 5 people so they can enter my group for free (because yeah and i like MPGH so why not?).

1 - You will learn to read the candles on the charts.
    2 - You will learn how to trade in the simplest way possible.
    3 - I have posted a lot of my trades in real time for free and the reason why i took that trade. (there are people in my group that are earning money just by folllowing my analysis, but i tell everyone to do their analysis and compare to mine)
    4 - And yes ofc im selling my mentorship and courses ( because i did put a lot of work to buid this and this take my time but its something that i like) but the things i have for free can guide you to know better and to help you on your journey.

If you want feel free to join my group, as i cant post here links just PM me and i will send the link to the first 5 people.

Wish the best to all new and already trades!
    Where is your myfxbook link?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Krax99 View Post
    Where is your myfxbook link?
    i dont use that.. but if you enter on my goup you can see my trades and analysis.. i dont show how much money i make because thats not the point.
    Im not a demo guru to show fake stupid profits.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Interested as well

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Udemy

you can download free udemy courses almost on any torrenting website.
    i think that's the way to go first...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Honestly. Trading is p fun once u get the hang of it. Read some books. The Intelligent Investor and One Up on Wall Street are Great Reads. Technical Analysis just self learn