Thanks

Bowl, Blunt, Spliff, Pen, Edibles or Bong?

What's the best way?

I think each has their own benefits/downsides.

With a bowl you don't really get any additional flavour of the paper, so if you only have cheap quality paper you don't taste the cheapness. If you smoke out of a traditional wooden pipe you get the nice taste of earthiness too.

With A Blunt, you get the downside of the nicotine addiction from the tobacco paper. Personally I find the Tobacco leafs to be better than hemp/flavoured papers, giving it a cigar-esque smokiness, albeit they (usually) cost more.

Spliffs are my personal least favourite, since people usually roll them small and thin, and I personally don't like hemp or flavoured papers that much. The hemp papers feel kinda waxy, and the flavoured papers taste chemically.

Edibles give the longest and strongest high but the high price of them (especially brownies) isn't that good. The ones I bought had a bit of a bitter taste too.

Bong's provide a strong high, kind of like a pipe but stronger.

What y'all think?

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Vape, but not a pen, an actual vaporizer that you can loud with plants.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Where I'm from weed is hard to come by not to mention extremely expensive 45$/g. So what we have is hashish and I've only ever smoked it as spliff with tobacco mixed along side it. You can't really call it joint or blunt as it contains tobacco too(u can't smoke hashish without tobacco). So yeah, i'm pretty baked rn so that's that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    bongs are quick and effective, and not really messy with ash going everywhere. If you snap your bowls, there isnt even any smoke released besides you blowing out, so thats a good thing to know. Also, hemp wick is a must. That's a different discussion though.

You forgot to mention dabs, which are gas. They get you pretted faded, are super clean, taste really good, don't take up much space (if you have a mini rig).

I personally think joints are the funnest to smoke, just for the vibes. Sure, same amount of weed from a joint vs a bong, bong get's you more faded. Just something about joints I really like. I also use charcoal activated filters so they're super smooth, (like pens)BUT it does take away a bit from the terpene profile, so that might be something to watch out for depending on what you like.

Speaking of pens, I don't get any pens unless they're raw garden or select, and when I move out of home (hopefully within 6 months-year) I wouldn't even spend my money on pens again. Obviously I still hit peoples' plug n play, stiiizy, etc, but I just personally don't enjoy anything as much as I enjoy select carts (which also happen to be like $70/gram, lol). Only reason I have them is because they're easy to conceal, fast to get high (no setting up a bong, dab rig, or rolling a j), and don't really smell.

In terms of cost efficiency, carts are just a bad idea.

Pipe's are just nasty in my opinion. You get scooby snacks, flame is usually really close to your face/fingers, its dry, cleaning it is hard, it doesn't even get filtered by water like a bong would. I probably won't use a pipe again for the rest of my life if I'm being honest.

I don't smoke blunts cause of tobacco/nicotine, but I do like a nice King Palm or hemp wrap every once in a while

Thanks

screw pens smoke bud

I had an 80$ a week habit buying those weed vapes I ran thru them and they were street product I’ll just stick to bud with a bong much better and cheaper

Thanks
    death to carts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Humafin For This Useful Post:

dialgon1409 (05-25-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I do everything except for vape carts.

For vibes: Joint/Hemp wrap blunts
    For a cozy day inside that involves movies and chilling: EDIBLES (I make ABV brownies, 1/12 of a batch gets me stoned for about 5 hours.
    For gaming: Vape, I currently use the arizer extreme Q table to - possibly looking at getting the volcano... but honestly the arizer does the job!
    For domestic travel: Always bring my trusty Pax2. Super portable, perfect for a few hits before going out in the town. I go on work trips a lot and I couldn't be any more happier with the pax.
    For Saturdays: DABURDAYS. Love shatter and rosin. I don't do dabs every Saturday, but if i'm going to do a dab... it's on a Saturday.

Thanks
    bong all the way

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

BONG

Besides maybe a dab rig no other form of intake will be as strong and steady as a bong rip.

Thanks
    Depends on the situation but any of the above is fine by me

Thanks
    Bong all day all night

Thanks
    BLUNTS BABYYY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Spliff / dry herb vaporiser everyday

Thanks
    I love rolling a joint. I roll perfectly symmetrical joints, keeping close attention to density and weed to tobacco ratios. Best papers have been so far for me the invisible papers and some ultra thin pink papes. Sometimes when I roll the joint I pray towards the spirit of the plant too