Thanks

Post DayZ 1.07 Modded servers ONLY dupe

So since many people have started selling a method making use of TWO things they don't own (DayZ and Trader Mod) I thought it's only fair for it to be shared. It's no secret anymore. This will only work on servers with a safezone. Some servers have already added protection against this.

This method relies on the game mechanics and how the trader mod works. When you're unconscious and you log out, you automatically die. You can't die in a safezone so if you manage to pass out and then get inside the safezone and log out (waiting the full logout time, AFTER you see the notification of having entered the safezone), log back in and you are alive atop your body with everything on you duped.

The method sold probably talks about finding the safezone boundary and making sure you pass out right outside and facing outwards, so you fall inside. If you have a friend, all you need is a car. Pass out in the car, have friend drive inside safezone. Relog. Repeat.

You will need to fill 5 empty blood bags and within 26-36 seconds you will pass out due to lack of blood.

Now, is anyone willing to share a working BE kick/crash method not involving CE or anything bannable?

Thanks
    Thank you.
    I found this ( not from me ):

So first u get to a trader with savezone
    The trick is to get knocked out in savezone
    To do that there are a lot of options
    important is that u have to test where exactly (<5m) savezone starts
    bcs theres always delay in the push messages in the upper right corner
    what u can do is meet with a friend outside the radius of the savezone
    run into the savezone with him and let him knock u out in the savezone.
    wait till u get the message ur in the savezone and log out and back in and u duped ur full body.
    to do it solo u have to go outside the savezone and take the blood collection kit
    and use 5 of them till ur blood is close to death
    now wait till u drop outside
    after that it happens between 25/35 secs till u get knocked again
    so just run into savezone at 20 sec mark after first drop so u drop before the server says ur in the savezone but ur already in.just relog and u duped ur body
    after that its easy just run out of savezone and right back in and u should drop again
    repeat that till u got enough
    try to hide ur money from the admin
    if they get susp
    one trick is chopping a tree
    and burry the money in a chest under it
    so after restart the tree grows over it
    so u can stash a lot of money what cant be tracked to you

NOTE YOU MUST SEE THAT YOU ENTERED THE TRADERS ZONE ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Add me on IM

Quote Originally Posted by lhdarknet View Post
    So since many people have started selling a method making use of TWO things they don't own (DayZ and Trader Mod) I thought it's only fair for it to be shared. It's no secret anymore. This will only work on servers with a safezone. Some servers have already added protection against this.

This method relies on the game mechanics and how the trader mod works. When you're unconscious and you log out, you automatically die. You can't die in a safezone so if you manage to pass out and then get inside the safezone and log out (waiting the full logout time, AFTER you see the notification of having entered the safezone), log back in and you are alive atop your body with everything on you duped.

The method sold probably talks about finding the safezone boundary and making sure you pass out right outside and facing outwards, so you fall inside. If you have a friend, all you need is a car. Pass out in the car, have friend drive inside safezone. Relog. Repeat.

You will need to fill 5 empty blood bags and within 26-36 seconds you will pass out due to lack of blood.

Now, is anyone willing to share a working BE kick/crash method not involving CE or anything bannable?
    Add me on IM I think I have something.

Thanks
    Still working? Because I can't

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

zedq

nice tragtgix