Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    woah this is sweet it works... but the problem is that there is an unbearable amount of lagg and it can terminate ur game after a few minutes when the lagg becomes heavy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

help?

1 Question: When do you inject?

While the game loading screen comes up?
    Or when the game is fully started up? o_o idk how.. /

Please help >_>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Cool

It is not patched u nooobs u just dont know what ur doing. I use faith injectore and works perfectly everytime. try running as admin tends to help. and another thing maybe it doestn work on all OS like it wus supposed to. im using win7 64 bit and it is working just fine. I cant w8 to see what will be in the next one if he makes another or what will be apart of the update for this one ^^ keep up the good work salson

Quote Originally Posted by police-911 View Post
    1 Question: When do you inject?

While the game loading screen comes up?
    Or when the game is fully started up? o_o idk how.. /

Please help >_>
    when the game protect guard is up that is when i inject and nothing ever goes wrong for me sorry about the double post but i just read your comment after i got done explaining to all the noobs on the fact that it does still work.
    Last edited by Ikillall4Fun; 08-07-2010 at 12:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikillall4Fun View Post
    It is not patched u nooobs u just dont know what ur doing. I use faith injectore and works perfectly everytime. try running as admin tends to help. and another thing maybe it doestn work on all OS like it wus supposed to. im using win7 64 bit and it is working just fine. I cant w8 to see what will be in the next one if he makes another or what will be apart of the update for this one ^^ keep up the good work salson

when the game protect guard is up that is when i inject and nothing ever goes wrong for me sorry about the double post but i just read your comment after i got done explaining to all the noobs on the fact that it does still work.
    Whats your injector again? and howd i get it, becuz i think salsons injector issnt working, i start it up and when the gameguard thing comes up salons injector dissaperes. witch is an indicator that its working, but when i press the shortcut (insert) in-game nothing ever comes up /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Whats your injector again? and howd i get it, becuz i think salsons injector issnt working, i start it up and when the gameguard thing comes up salons injector dissaperes. witch is an indicator that its working, but when i press the shortcut (insert) in- nothing ever comes up /
    on the downloadable files click the on that says FInjector. and for some reason when i have it set to auto inject it doesnt work but when it is loading the anti cheat that is when i hit inject.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...-friendly.html

glad i could help

sorry for double post but i forgot to mention try running it as administrator. it always help to ensure it works properly. and another thing the hack may not work for everyone. just giving you a heads up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    on the downloadable files click the on that says FInjector. and for some reason when i have it set to auto inject it doesnt work but when it is loading the anti cheat that is when i hit inject.

glad i could help
    Appriciated all the help, ill test it out and see if it works, thanks again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    no problem. i hate it when ppl ask for a little bit of help like you did and all some ppl can do is just troll on u >.> i guess they think it makes them kewl since we all know there trying to make up for what they lack in size XD

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikillall4Fun For This Useful Post:

police-911 (08-07-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

glad i could help

sorry for double post but i forgot to mention try running it as administrator. it always help to ensure it works properly. and another thing the hack may not work for everyone. just giving you a heads up.
    I downloaded the thing you told me to download, i opened the .dll file and at the top I wrote AVA.exe, i pressed inject as soon as that gameguard started to do its thing, the injector kept saying waiting for porcess and then it said failed to inject... >_> am i doign somthing wrong? oh and im running on Vista 32 bit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    did you run it as admin? if not then thats probly why.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    did you run it as admin? if not then thats probly why.
    yes it worked i succefully injected! but the porblem now is... when i press insert for this hack nothing happens.... i only get the wisper thing >_> whats up? and sorry for asking to much im just a new person and im really intersted to join the hackign buessiness :/

Thanks
    yes it worked i succefully injected! but the porblem now is... when i press insert for this hack nothing happens.... i only get the wisper thing >_> whats up? and sorry for asking to much im just a new person and im really intersted to join the hackign buessiness :/
    ...its patched...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by tosh102 View Post
    ...its patched...
    fxck now what...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    hang on let me test cus i wus using it yesterday. and if it is patched then we have to wait a week at most for a updated version or for someone else to post theres.

still works fine for me. police are u running the game as admin also? that also makes a big difference. i forgot to mention that earlier my bad. but like i said it may not work for everyone.
    Last edited by Ikillall4Fun; 08-07-2010 at 01:38 AM.

Thanks
    It works for 10 Mins and then the game CRASHES and after 2 days, your account will be banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    umm dude ive been using it since it came out and my game never crashes do u run as admin? the game and the injector? if not then it usually crashes the game or doesnt inject right.

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast