Thanks

Looking to be a new hack developer!

Hey all! I'm new here but I wanted to request any and all advice. I'm looking to make a ton of hacks for a huge variety of games. Especially games that hardly have any hacks at all. I'm mostly just looking for experienced developers to point me in the right direction to help aid with your community.
    You can link me guides, videos, etc. I'm mostly aiming towards FPS games and I'd love to hack those the most. But I'm willing to hack a huge variety of stuff. Thanks guys and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Heyao, i would recommend you to not use c# for game cheating as it is very high lang.
    Learn rather Cpp for example
    Winged people are not always angels... sometimes they are just chickens

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krystofoxik View Post
    Heyao, i would recommend you to not use c# for game cheating as it is very high lang.
    Learn rather Cpp for example
    c# is fine for starting off.. I agree going straight to C++ would be the fastest(arguably best) way but I started with c# because that's what I learned in school first.

For OP:

I'd recommend starting off with old simple games that have an established hacking community. You can learn a heck of a lot from talking to those guys and posting on the forums.
    However, if you want to make hacks for popular mmo's then you really need to learn reverse engineering. Its quite complex and would require you learn c++. But once you get good at it, you can actually start the real hacking part. which is finding flaws in the anti-cheat.

All this said and done. is not very easy.. for one person to make a hack by themselves is quite impressive. I'm telling you it's more about the people you meet on the way.

ps. you can use c# to make cheats on popular mmo's but often with great limitations. like fastclick and bhop and color based aim assist done externally with c#.

so it's rlly up to you. Skip c# and go straight to c++ if youre a savage.. it would save you time since that's where you're going to end up anyways. just don't get too discouraged by the complexity of c++
    Last edited by Lxabier; 10-22-2020 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Question Why not working on Legit Software ?

I don't understand why looking for experts to create cheats and other kind of useless mods.
    If you have a team of experienced developers, then i would recommend developing some legit software and tools that you can sell and make a decent amount of money from it.
    there's lot of ideas out there. just don't pick astronomical projects.
    Small and useful things are a good choice.

good luck with your quest

Thanks
    There are plenty of libraries on ****** for writing cheats with C# through memory editing. You don't need to go balls deep on C++ to be able to write some.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

bruh

Quote Originally Posted by PanTube View Post
    I don't understand why looking for experts to create cheats and other kind of useless mods.
    If you have a team of experienced developers, then i would recommend developing some legit software and tools that you can sell and make a decent amount of money from it.
    there's lot of ideas out there. just don't pick astronomical projects.
    Small and useful things are a good choice.

good luck with your quest
    Does your understanding of their purpose of developing cheats on their own time really matter? Most people, myself included, just do it for fun and to pass time. There doesn't need to be some deeper meaning or reasoning. Your perception of "useless mods" could be incredibly useful to someone else.
    IDK, though, that's just my two cents.