Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Unban Request for @SkyHF

Hey mods, as I stated in the scam report I was willing to do whatever possible to resolve the problem just to get the case closed. With that being said, I am going to maintain my innocence but I am willing to resolve the issues because I have hundreds of customers who would be negatively affected if I stay banned on MPGH.

The account that got banned: @SkyHF

I ask that you please tell me what I have to do and I’ll make sure it’s done. I just checked everything and I’m not sure who I scammed because the only request was one for a whopping $8.00 from someone who didn’t provide any proof that ordered from me. However, I am willing to provide a refund or another service just to get this resolved because it certainly isn’t my intention to create a problem.

@RespectNF you claimed “If you really care, you can create a staff dispute and refund everyone who you scammed before and you can be unbanned.” I didn’t realize I “scammed” anyone and to my knowledge the only case was the one from @Controversy for $8.00. Is there anyone else? If you believe there is, I am currently doing a giveaway on the forum - so if you want you can select another winner. Here’s the link to that: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1498680

I’m sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I’m really not looking to create an issue whatsoever and would like this to be resolved ASAP because I have a lot of customers that will probably be wondering where I am.
    Last edited by SkyHF2; 05-08-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It seems that you are not apologetic at all. You're like the accused who is convicted and adamantly refusing to the end after having the sentence metted out. $8 is not enough. I want an apology and for you to apologize to every other victim. I want you to admit you're a disgusting pathological sack of shit liar.

Thanks
    As I have already stated numerous times now, I am willing to alleviate the problem by paying you $8.00 USD. If you would prefer another service, just to get this issue resolved now I would also be willing to provide another service worth $15.00 or less that I sell (ex. HBO Now, Fubo TV). I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused the mods.

And just to be very clear, you were the only person on here to claim I scammed you without any type of resolution - I have always replaced or refunded services. I see that the account @TechHacksToday got banned about 2-years ago but the individual who opened the report is banned himself. With that being said, I am willing to let the mods pick another winner from my giveaway I already actually have running (the service I’m giving away is something I sell for $8.50 each so that actually is more than the value of the service the other customer purchased from the @TechHacksToday account. Here’s the link to that for reference: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1498680

Fact of the matter is that l have hundreds of customers on here so I want to get this resolved ASAP that way I can continue helping them...this isn’t worth the aggravation over $8.00 (and possibly having the mods pick another giveaway winner). The individual continues to attack me over his claim of scamming him, but I have never once not refunded a service or replaced an account if there was an ongoing issue. While I don’t necessarily agree with the situation, I want to take care of this and make sure it’s resolved that way you are refunded/get a service you’d like. I have said countless times now that I’m not looking to make this a major problem, I just this situation to be resolved. With that being said, I will refund you the $8.00 (or provide another service worth $15.00 or less from me), and/or the mods can pick another winner for the giveaway I currently have running. @Time @HALOS117 @niggo
    Last edited by SkyHF2; 05-09-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    The resolution is very simple. I accept the $8 refund, and an apology. The fact that even with all the incriminating evidence against you, you still pretend that it isn't you. That's the crux of the issue. You still adamantly pretend that it's "another individual" or an "imposter". Until you own up to it, I think most would prefer you should stay banned.

Thanks
    Please IM me your PayPal or post on here and I’ll be more than happy to send the $8.00 to you just to get this resolved. With all due respect, I don’t have to agree with the decision made from the mod, but I respect MPGH so I am honoring their request to refund you. I maintain my position and will continue to do so, but I am looking to get this resolved that way I can get unbanned and assist my customers.

Once you provide me with your PayPal I’ll immediately send the $8.00 and provide proof of that on here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Have you received your refund? @Controversy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Have you received your refund? @Controversy
    Hey @Time, hope you are doing well. The individual hasn’t received the $8.00 yet because he has yet to add me on IM or provide me with the PayPal (so obviously without that I can’t provide anything). Once the PayPal address is provided I’ll be happy to send the money and provide proof of that on here.

Thanks
    Hey @Time, I was wondering how much longer I will have to wait to get this resolved since I offered a refund more than 3 days ago to the individual but as of now I have yet to receive the PayPal information that way this can be closed and I can be unbanned. I am asking since I have a lot of customers who are now wondering where I am and I need to be able to assist them if they need anything.

Thanks!
    Last edited by SkyHF2; 05-11-2020 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    @SkyHF2 I added you on IM

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Controversy View Post
    @SkyHF2 I added you on IM
    Accepted it. Once you send me your PayPal I will send you the $8.00 that way this dispute can be closed

Thanks
    Hey @HALOS117 @Time the $8.00 USD has been sent to @Controversy.

Here’s proof that this is the case:

Also here’s proof that I sent to the PayPal he provided:

I ask that the individual confirms that they received the money that way this dispute can be closed and I can be unbanned. Thank you.
    Last edited by SkyHF2; 05-13-2020 at 05:38 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Time @T-800 @Ahlwong Please Unban User @SkyHF

Reason- Refunded the owed amount.

@Controversy Please confirm that you have got the funds just to be sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Need @Controversy to confirm it first
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    Need @Controversy to confirm it first
    Please hold it since @SkyHF needs to do another giveaway (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...techhackstoday) to clear the fore mentioned thread.

@SkyHF2 Please complete this giveaway as well to clear your name and start a fresh.

Thanks
    @HALOS117 Can you please pick a new winner from the giveaway I was originally holding? I mentioned you and @Time but I guess you guys didn’t see it. Once you all pick a winner I’ll immediately add the person on IM and provide them with their giveaway winnings. Here’s the link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1498680

Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast