Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Andorra la Vieja
    Posts
    24,697
    Reputation
    4200
    Thanks
    4,046
    My Mood
    Lurking

    WHY ARE WHITE PEOPLE SO RELUCTANT TO ADMIT TO RACISM?

    It's always deflection and attempts at rationalization instead. I want to hear all the racist whites just explicitly, straightforwardly admit to racism. You WANT black people to be guilty BECAUSE they are black. You want white people to be innocent because they are white.
    Last edited by Wyo; 05-10-2020 at 01:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    If I'm down to eat ass, I'm down to eat dog
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  2. #2
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,153
    Reputation
    2409
    Thanks
    3,154
    My sheep, racism exists against all races. Racism is no longer perpetuated by a single race, racism is dished out by almost all races.

    Asians racist against blacks, can be seen in china.
    Blacks racist against whites, can be seen in USA.
    Whites racist against blacks, can be seen in North-east/southern US states.
    Indians racist against chinese people, can be seen in Canada.

    Lets all leave our identities behind and label ourselves human b4 lining our identies up with our race.

    Racism will always be a thing, father time will do its thing and eventually, it'll be a negligent part of society. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to change a racist person's mindset, almost not worth trying.
    Last edited by Shadow; 05-10-2020 at 02:39 PM.

  3. #3
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    24,315
    Reputation
    3826
    Thanks
    5,888
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I think you're just seeing too many old white people on facebook.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

    DIA4A (05-12-2020)

  5. #4
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    13,006
    Reputation
    2768
    Thanks
    6,093
    My Mood
    Cynical
    its because they are always being kept on their toes (with good reason). However, I think it is quite stupid that us white people have to be careful and you fucking miniorites can say whatever the fuck you want. *spits out chew*

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    My sheep, racism exists against all races. Racism is no longer perpetuated by a single race, racism is dished out by almost all races.

    Asians racist against blacks, can be seen in china.
    Blacks racist against whites, can be seen in USA.
    Whites racist against blacks, can be seen in North-east/southern US states.
    Indians racist against chinese people, can be seen in Canada.

    Lets all leave our identities behind and label ourselves human b4 lining our identies up with our race.

    Racism will always be a thing, father time will do its thing and eventually, it'll be a negligent part of society. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to change a racist person's mindset, almost not worth trying.
    fuck them yellow chinks bruh


    - - - Updated - - -

    them chinky chonkies.

  6. #5
    HALOS117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,264
    Reputation
    664
    Thanks
    741
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    My sheep, racism exists against all races. Racism is no longer perpetuated by a single race, racism is dished out by almost all races.

    Asians racist against blacks, can be seen in china.
    Blacks racist against whites, can be seen in USA.
    Whites racist against blacks, can be seen in North-east/southern US states.
    Indians racist against chinese people, can be seen in Canada.

    Lets all leave our identities behind and label ourselves human b4 lining our identies up with our race.

    Racism will always be a thing, father time will do its thing and eventually, it'll be a negligent part of society. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to change a racist person's mindset, almost not worth trying.
    I guess there is a difference between racism as such and unfamiliarity with different types of people. For eg. A white dude would be more comfortable around another white stranger in general. BUT then if the white dude has been exposed to the African American culture or indian culture etc. He or she would be equally comfortable with all.

  7. #6
    Dab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    5,099
    Reputation
    783
    Thanks
    8,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    My sheep, racism exists against all races. Racism is no longer perpetuated by a single race, racism is dished out by almost all races.

    Asians racist against blacks, can be seen in china.
    Blacks racist against whites, can be seen in USA.
    Whites racist against blacks, can be seen in North-east/southern US states.
    Indians racist against chinese people, can be seen in Canada.

    Lets all leave our identities behind and label ourselves human b4 lining our identies up with our race.

    Racism will always be a thing, father time will do its thing and eventually, it'll be a negligent part of society. Unfortunately, it's very difficult to change a racist person's mindset, almost not worth trying.
    Blatant false equivalency.

    The difference is whites in America enslaved blacks for about a 100 years then actively discriminated and oppressed (I know these words trigger you) them both legally, socially, and financially. It wasn't until the 1960s that civil rights and the right to black were actually given to blacks since especially in southern states you had prerequisite like knowing how to read which many blacks didn't have a proper education prior to this especially in the south. Even today we have a disproportionate amount of blacks criminalized, the bulk of which being crimes whites commit at an equal or greater rate IE drug possession.

    You can point out different countries that have done similar things such as the Japanese with Koreans. However they aren't on the same degree of human rights violations the US has committed, and the ramifications of what we did are much more long lasting than a couple Koreans not being allowed to start businesses or being discriminated against in a japanese work force. In America we literally enslaved multiple generations, refused to give basic rights such as social security to blacks for like 60-100 years, then actively passed legislation to disenfranchise and target black communities.
    BattleOn Minion

    If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564





  8. #7
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26,175
    Reputation
    3343
    Thanks
    4,295
    My Mood
    Mellow
    white people abused blacks, took all lands and opportunities and now expect black people to be ok with a sorry??????????

  9. #8
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,153
    Reputation
    2409
    Thanks
    3,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Blatant false equivalency.

    The difference is whites in America enslaved blacks for about a 100 years then actively discriminated and oppressed (I know these words trigger you) them both legally, socially, and financially. It wasn't until the 1960s that civil rights and the right to black were actually given to blacks since especially in southern states you had prerequisite like knowing how to read which many blacks didn't have a proper education prior to this especially in the south. Even today we have a disproportionate amount of blacks criminalized, the bulk of which being crimes whites commit at an equal or greater rate IE drug possession.

    You can point out different countries that have done similar things such as the Japanese with Koreans. However they aren't on the same degree of human rights violations the US has committed, and the ramifications of what we did are much more long lasting than a couple Koreans not being allowed to start businesses or being discriminated against in a japanese work force. In America we literally enslaved multiple generations, refused to give basic rights such as social security to blacks for like 60-100 years, then actively passed legislation to disenfranchise and target black communities.
    Shutup retard. After my previous conversations with you, I cannot take a word you say seriously. Now, shutup retard.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

    Matthew (05-11-2020)

  11. #9
    Eternity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    13,006
    Reputation
    2768
    Thanks
    6,093
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Shutup retard. After my previous conversations with you, I cannot take a word you say seriously. Now, shutup retard.
    With dab its his way OR THE HIGHWAY, he gets too politcal and pretentious.


    - - - Updated - - -

    P.S: If you are white, you owe my a blowjob because I was oppressed. Doesn't matter if you are not a american white. british white oppressed me > : (


    - - - Updated - - -

    maybe a cake

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Shadow (05-11-2020)

  13. #10
    Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    8,153
    Reputation
    2409
    Thanks
    3,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post


    With dab its his way OR THE HIGHWAY, he gets too politcal and pretentious.


    - - - Updated - - -

    P.S: If you are white, you owe my a blowjob because I was oppressed. Doesn't matter if you are not a american white. british white oppressed me > : (


    - - - Updated - - -

    maybe a cake
    Yes, lost souls tend to get lost in their own utopian ethos who vilify anything and everyone that oppose them.

  14. #11
    600232754070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,206
    Reputation
    1541
    Thanks
    1,286
    shut up dix


  15. #12
    hertz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    40
    I don't know if it's because of my social circle or my country in general, but here everyone with any skin color is appreciated and respected the same.
    I've never encountered anyone black being harassed or a victim of racism. I feel like things in the US are much worse.

  16. #13
    tokoyo2468's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    its a genetic defensive mechanism

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tokoyo2468 For This Useful Post:

    DIA4A (05-12-2020),[MPGH]HALOS117 (05-14-2020)

  18. #14
    LuxPersona's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    cause people are trash bruh....

  19. #15
    meme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    male
    Location
    42.434720, -83.985
    Posts
    3,925
    Reputation
    897
    Thanks
    1,846
    im not racist, but i hate time because he's indian
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    BITCOINS are a joke... There is a limited quantity and they can be generated. Free money != real money.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why are so people scared of an UPS investigation?
    By Hwey$Yw4yhewhh in forum Marketplace Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-12-2017, 02:46 AM
  2. Why are these people mean !
    By Revulated in forum General
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 12:12 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2012, 01:47 PM
  4. Why are chinese people so ughh..
    By ClapBangKiss in forum General
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 01:26 PM
  5. Why are black people so tall?
    By GOD in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 12:17 PM