Thanks

Are forums like this getting fucked or whats going on recently?

So I am on a few forums like this and I will not name names so do not ask for any. If you know you know if you don't you don't.

This forum seems more conservative and already has most "rules" in place that others are just now taking up. Like selling cracking stuff such as combos. Other places that used to be a haven for this in the past days have closed down those sections and dones't allow the sale of combos anymore.

but its also strange as this site allows Paypal and ebay selling when other fourms that allow way more "bad" stuff to be sold ban the sale of paypal/ebay

Is there anything going on where sites like this have been contacted by companies or law enforcement and are forcing to be sticker with what they can sell? Do you think its bad that a clear web sites like this seem to be taking more hits lately. Pretty soon will we just need to use the dark web for stuff like this. since all this stuff is on the dark web + more already.

MPGH seems to be the place that most of this stuff banned already so thats why I see no big changes on here in the past few days unlike other forums

There has to be some kind of repercussions coming to the forums owners if they are all of a sudden closing stuff they had allowed for 5+ years

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprisevlogmode View Post
    So I am on a few forums like this and I will not name names so do not ask for any. If you know you know if you don't you don't.

This forum seems more conservative and already has most "rules" in place that others are just now taking up. Like selling cracking stuff such as combos. Other places that used to be a haven for this in the past days have closed down those sections and dones't allow the sale of combos anymore.

but its also strange as this site allows Paypal and ebay selling when other fourms that allow way more "bad" stuff to be sold ban the sale of paypal/ebay

Is there anything going on where sites like this have been contacted by companies or law enforcement and are forcing to be sticker with what they can sell? Do you think its bad that a clear web sites like this seem to be taking more hits lately. Pretty soon will we just need to use the dark web for stuff like this. since all this stuff is on the dark web + more already.

MPGH seems to be the place that most of this stuff banned already so thats why I see no big changes on here in the past few days unlike other forums

There has to be some kind of repercussions coming to the forums owners if they are all of a sudden closing stuff they had allowed for 5+ years
    you can leave

'some kind of repercussion for the owners' lol wtf are you rumbling about

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrenGod View Post
    you can leave

'some kind of repercussion for the owners' lol wtf are you rumbling about
    When did I say I wanted to leave? I think you have no idea what I am talking about so you have no reason to put any input.

Maybe I should I have started the post with "If you are a retard do not comment". do not say you are not a retard. you just proved you are 100% a retard.

I was not ranting or hating or saying anything negative, I was simply asking a question that you clearly have ZERO knowledge about.

If you look on here there is posts saying staff/owners at MGPH got threatened by Amazon due to allowing the sale of amazon refunds on here. That is why there is a rule saying no amazon. I wondered why that was so I looked around the forum to find out. Other forums are now taking down services they have allowed for YEARS with out saying why other then "Not allowed anymore". In the past the only reason this happens is with Amazon or Nest where they threatened legal action against the website owners. I was asking if that is going on again and more then one website is having this happen at the same time.

I forgot people on forums like this are usually age 8 - 15 and have a hard time comprehending stuff and you need to stoop to the "explain like a 5 year old" level.
    Or maybe you just fucked your brain up with drugs like the dude in your profile pic. But he legit fucked up is brain to the point it shut off