Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Smile [HOT] Make Money From Youtube Service Arbitrage!

It has probably become clear from the name that the service provided by the sale will be
    YouTube views and likes. Many are aware that this service is possibly get for $6 on
    "ytview" site website or for $6 on "qqtube" site, but I will show you how
    to find people are willing to pay for a lot more! To find new customers, we will use YouTube,
    where every day we connect with new people who are ready to pay for our services and do not
    know that they can buy much cheaper.

Most often these services need:
    • New artists
    • Small businesses
    • New vloggers
    • Various service providers

I would recommend you focus on new artists because they want to quickly become popular,
    and they have been proven to be the most willing to purchase these services.

So, here is how to find them:

1. Open YouTube.com and a search for a keyword, which shows we are interested in
    finding people. As I said, I will focus on the new performers, so the model will use the keyword
    "cover."

2. Establish the search filters -> Sort By-> Upload date and Uploaded date-> Today.

3. Find a performer who has at least 3 videos uploaded and their first uploaded video
    is from not more than two weeks ago. It is important that the uploaded video have a low number
    of views, and it’s best if it’s around 4,000 (four thousand) per video. If there are one or more videos
    with 10k or more qualified views, but the rest of them have very little to try to offer their services,
    it is still worth it.

4. After just a couple of minutes from the start of the search, the 4th page of results
    found an artist that meets the requirements listed above.

5. Now go to the performer's channel and click their "About" button.

6. Now we have found the artist’s personal Facebook, or just a Facebook page, and
    we connect with him.
    Also, we can contact this person by e-mail, but I say from my experience that to convince
    someone to buy our service is much easier via Facebook, simply because by developing the
    conversation they feel

some connection - it is hard enough to achieve that connection with e-mail. Also, many
    artists don’t give their e-mail. (If in the artist’s About section you cannot find anything, then look
    for another artist, because you will fail to contact them. You can send a private message on
    YouTube, but every time I tried to - I never got any response.) How you start a conversation
    depends entirely on you, but I will almost always use a template:

“Hello (Name), I've seen some of your covers on YouTube and I liked them a lot. It seems
    that you have put a lot of effort into it, and I am sure that one day you will be a successful singer.
    I am also aware of your initial difficulty in getting the first YouTube views to start promoting your
    covers; therefore, I created a special service which I think you may find extremely interesting and
    relevant. I can make it so that your covers will be watched by thousands of people. Would you like
    that?

Feel free to ask me anything!
    I’ll be waiting for your response!
    Your new fan,
    Name”

Tip: In most cases you'll get the answer that they are very interested in your offer and they
    would like to learn more. Tell them about how the algorithm works on YouTube, and how the
    more views and likes the video gets, the more people will find them in a higher position in their
    search. Then you mention your services. Do not try to immediately go to the point and say the
    price, because that way you will look very cold. It is necessary to try to make contact with the
    customer.

Some positive responses that I have gotten after the first message:
    Where to get YouTube views, likes?

You can get YouTube views from ytview or likes and views from

qqtube. I recommend qqtube 4,000 views - here it costs $6,
    1000 likes $6.

You can sell them in very different ways - some people are determined to pay $30-40 for
    4,000 views but personally, I try not to be too greedy, and sold them for $18 - $28 - that's the price
    which is available to almost everyone. Thus, at least from one client you’re earning $12 - $22. So,
    you must make only 2 sales per hour to earn over $24 - $44 per day and over $1,000 per month
    spending only 1 hour per day!!!

Some people are afraid to send money first, and in that case, I offer the following:
    You upload 2,000 views for them then they transfer you the half the amount, then they send
    the remainder of the transfer when you're done sending the remaining 2,000 views.
    Do exactly the same with the sale of likes.

All customers will make payments with PayPal!

Good Luck!
    Remember that nothing in life is easy anywhere, and to achieve something, it is necessary to
    put in the effort. Try different keywords, work, try this method with a wide variety of people,
    which you will find in time will emerge. You really can do it! The most important thing is to
    achieve your goals and never go only halfway.

If you liked this unique guide then leaving a Thanks will mean a lot to me! and i will share more advanced methods

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to overtheocean For This Useful Post:

Arawn (07-23-2020),Shepard N7💎 (07-26-2020),The_Mechanic (05-17-2020)

Thanks
    Thanks for complete guide

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Thank you for sharing

Thanks
    Clever way of making money. It's been around for decades but people still buy into it. You go directly to the customer instead of the customer going to you. How do companies market to people who are not even aware the service exists? they do not. Most important thing to take away from this article is keywords. Pull out a dictionary if you have to or visit your local library.
    Last edited by Lampmagicalbible; 07-19-2020 at 01:49 PM. Reason: structure

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Great tutorial man btw Thanks
    Last edited by Arawn; 07-23-2020 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks
    Thank you for sharing this. Can be very useful.

Thanks
    Appreciate the share my friend i will try this out

Thanks
    I was doing this a while ago, there is actually some reseller panels that will let you have you own website, so you just send that to your clients and they can deposit money/buy whatever they want on their own and you get a cut.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Anybody tried this method? Please share opinion.
    Providing PayPal solutions, any help regarding VCC, VBA, Stealth account, limitation should be get from here: PayPal Unlocked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Very interesting, thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherFisher View Post
    Anybody tried this method? Please share opinion.
    Yea +1 on this

Thanks
    A little bit skeptical though, usually people who have a small youtube channel doesn't really wants to spend more money to buy fake youtube views