Thanks

Post Terraria Localization Issue

I have been trying to figure why when I have decompiled terraria.exe it seems that the locale is not taking into effect at all. They are emmbedded fine though it just doesn't want to work.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michael53239 View Post
    I have been trying to figure why when I have decompiled terraria.exe it seems that the locale is not taking into effect at all. They are emmbedded fine though it just doesn't want to work.
    I have an issue with Terraria.Localization, files are loaded correctly but they don't work in-game. Some of them works, some don't. Network localizaton does not work completly, when I try to connect to a server it throws these "Net.Serverfull" strings for example, instead of the right localization name.

Thanks
    Is it just network strings or is it just full-blown localization? You are probably having the same issue I had with localization. One of the files probably isn't being correctly added since it is being recognized as a culture resource you can rename the file or modify it so culture doesn't rename and generate satellite assemblies.

Thanks
    Is it just network strings or is it just full-blown localization? You are probably having the same issue I had with localization. One of the files probably isn't being correctly added since it is being recognized as a culture resource you can rename the file or modify it so culture doesn't rename and generate satellite assemblies.
    I compared with some source i found on ******, and the Terraria.Localization folder containts just files, eg. Content.de-DE.Projectiles.json and it should be in the folder Content\de-DE\projectiles.json. I tried moving it by myself in these folders and grouping them all together as i saw in the source, but it completly breaks the localization and nothing is being read correctly. Should i try using iLspy until it loads correctly or is there any way to fix it?

Edit: I have only one issue when after decompilation, which is in LanguageManager.cs at line 225

return linkedList.ToArray<LocalizedText>();

Says that IReadonlyCollection is not defined nor imported. Again i compared that with old source code and i got that running but as i said, some Localizations are not working correctly. Maybe that's because of the old code or something

Edit2: Updated the project to .net 4.5 and the issue was gone, but the Localization is still broken
    Last edited by deavis; 05-24-2020 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks
    also you need to import mscorlib
    Last edited by michael53239; 05-25-2020 at 02:30 AM.

Thanks
    add me on ******* Kila#3627 this shouldn't ? be breaking rules i tried adding you on mpgh but never responded

also you need to import mscorlib
    I can't message you as i dont have access to write messages, and something you wrote is censured.

As for mscorlib - these are my assemblies in iLspy

And when i scroll down into the Terraria.Localization there's no sign of these Content files, nor Content folder

Thanks
    add me on mpgh's messaging system so communication can be much faster