Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

WTS thread deleted

My sales approval thread got deleted by Respect and i would like to know why.

From [MPGH]RespectNF Dear callmebabyy,

The following thread that you created has been deleted

-------
    Thread: Microsoft 365 PP Custom Accounts $0.10 NO GIMMICKS and 365...
    Forum: Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
    Reason: You won't be allowed to sell a 2000$ account,how did you obtain that ? Is it carded ?

My sales thread has stated that i accepted MM since its a high value item. Other then that 365 accounts that i am selling costs only $0.10 to $0.45 MAX.
    RespectNF has questioned my methods. Is it a MUST that i must tell you how i obtained the accounts? If so must all refunders let the mods know their refunding methods? I dont quite understand, so what if is carded or not (which obviously it isnt)

So if i were to sell microsoft MSDN keys must i also let Respect know how i obtain MSDN accounts? Please do enlighten me.

Anyway i see lots of other sellers selling global admin accounts for google and ms for like $2500 or so even much higher then my asking price in elite marketplace.
    Add me on IM
    Microsoft Wholesale Seller
    Windows 10 USB / Windows Server OEM DVD / COA Sticker / Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016/2019 Retail Boxes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    @ @callmebabyy You can't expect to want to sell something for 2000$ and for it to be approved no questions asked, it's not "so what" if it's carded or not since selling carded stuff is not allowed. I asked you in order for you to provide an explanation and additional proof that you own it and that it's not carded or obtained in any other way which could break the rules, not for you to disclose me method details on how it's obtained.

I think it's completely understandable to ask these questions seeing that you are trying to sell something for 2000$ and you being a relatively new user. People often scam for much less,create multiple accounts etc. I did that because i didn't want someone to get scammed and i would have asked the same question if it was anyone else selling a highly valued product.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RespectNF For This Useful Post:

Cloud Anarchy (05-24-2020),Matthew (05-23-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Reason: You won't be allowed to sell a 2000$ account,how did you obtain that ? Is it carded ?

How about we look back at the question that you asked me.

In which way does it look like you were asking me to provide more information or proof?

FIRSTLY you said YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SELL A $2000 ACCOUNT.
    SECONDLY HOW DID I OBTAIN THAT?
    THIRDLY IS IT CARDED?

Out of that sentence i cant infer that you are asking me for a explanation and additional proof, rather telling me i cant sell it straight away.

AND BTW what do you mean by SCAM? Didnt i already CLEARLY state in my sales thread that i accept MM since its a high value product?
    Last edited by Microsoft; 05-23-2020 at 10:52 PM.
    Add me on IM
    Windows 10 USB / Windows Server OEM DVD / COA Sticker / Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016/2019 Retail Boxes

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by callmebabyy View Post

How about we look back at the question that you asked me.

In which way does it look like you were asking me to provide more information or proof?

FIRSTLY you said YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SELL A $2000 ACCOUNT.
    SECONDLY HOW DID I OBTAIN THAT?
    THIRDLY IS IT CARDED?

Out of that sentence i cant infer that you are asking me for a explanation and additional proof, rather telling me i cant sell it straight away.

AND BTW what do you mean by SCAM? Didnt i already CLEARLY state in my sales thread that i accept MM since its a high value product?
    He's asking for proof that it wasn't obtained in illegal ways for the customer's safety, thats what his job is, to maintain a safe marketplace for all. Instead of just hesitating why not just provide proof that is was obtained in a clean way and move on with your day

And just because you are willing to opt for a MM doesn't mean that it won't hurt the customer in a harmful way later on, that being carded or obtained in another illegal way

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    He's asking for proof that it wasn't obtained in illegal ways for the customer's safety, thats what his job is, to maintain a safe marketplace for all. Instead of just hesitating why not just provide proof that is was obtained in a clean way and move on with your day

And just because you are willing to opt for a MM doesn't mean that it won't hurt the customer in a harmful way later on, that being carded or obtained in another illegal way
    "Carding" a ms admin account doesn't really make sense. Idk if it still works but the method I know is basically requesting one from ms and faking tons of info to get it approved. No carding or w/e involved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post

SO what PROOF do you need? By letting you know the METHOD of how i obtained it? So are you trying to imply that all refunders, all hackers are obtaining their products in a clean way? tf how does it even make sense
    MM because its super high value, even cracked accounts also die after sometime, refunds also fail. Whatever the buyer does to the admin account is up to the buyer. MM is to ensure that i deliver a working product and not to scam. SIMPLE TERMS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ReqMan_ View Post
    "Carding" a ms admin account doesn't really make sense. Idk if it still works but the method I know is basically requesting one from ms and faking tons of info to get it approved. No carding or w/e involved.
    Hahaha you know i know, but some others dont some people think they can just card everything lul. Since when does MS even allow you to buy buy these stuff just over the web too hahahahaha. If i wanted to card why the f would i even card MS products too right? hahaha
    Last edited by Microsoft; 05-24-2020 at 01:53 AM.
    Add me on IM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    My wording was indeed bad and i apologize for that, i thought that the two questions i wrote in the reason are sending the message that i need more explanation/proof and that it will be approved afterwards if all is fine. Simply send more proof of ownership,screenshot while logged in/email etc while your mpgh profile is in the screenshot. Also provide an explanation on how it's obtained,if possible. I am not asking for you to tell me how to do the method. You can send this via PM as well if you wish. @callmebabyy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    My wording was indeed bad and i apologize for that, i thought that the two questions i wrote in the reason are sending the message that i need more explanation/proof and that it will be approved afterwards if all is fine. Simply send more proof of ownership,screenshot while logged in/email etc while your mpgh profile is in the screenshot. Also provide an explanation on how it's obtained,if possible. I am not asking for you to tell me how to do the method. You can send this via PM as well if you wish. @callmebabyy
    I have sent the information required by you and i hope it clear things up. Thank you. If everything is ok please close this thread too. Thank you for understanding
    Add me on IM