Thread: Thank you!

Thanks

Thank you!

I just wanted to make a post in regards to the time I spent on here and how much it has helped me.

Years ago, 2010-2014 timezone, I joined MPGH because of game hacking. It lead me down quite a interesting path as I got into the coding section here and at the time it was very active. I learned many things, made a number of mods and interesting software. Most importantly I learned valuable skills with computers that have helped me in the years to come.

Computers have always been a hobby of mine but it comes in handy and computers do what you want exactly how they are instructed. It gives you a sense of control and accomplishment when you can make something from scratch.

ANYWAYS! I wanted to just say I appreciate all the good years and it saddens me to see MPGH coders aren't all that active anymore...

** actually, we're looking more like 2008-2012.... time goes quick!
    Last edited by Web-Dex; 05-26-2020 at 04:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Web-Dex View Post
    I just wanted to make a post in regards to the time I spent on here and how much it has helped me.

Years ago, 2010-2014 timezone, I joined MPGH because of game hacking. It lead me down quite a interesting path as I got into the coding section here and at the time it was very active. I learned many things, made a number of mods and interesting software. Most importantly I learned valuable skills with computers that have helped me in the years to come.

Computers have always been a hobby of mine but it comes in handy and computers do what you want exactly how they are instructed. It gives you a sense of control and accomplishment when you can make something from scratch.

ANYWAYS! I wanted to just say I appreciate all the good years and it saddens me to see MPGH coders aren't all that active anymore...

** actually, we're looking more like 2008-2012.... time goes quick!

hey man! were still here! i'm actually learning! so i just started my journey! motivates me even more to see this... so thanks!
    https://www.auplod.com/u/dolaupac796.png