Thanks

Max amount of money per day

Hello,

I would like to know what's the maximum amount of money per day, that I can generate before getting a ban.

Thanks.

Thanks
    I don't know exactly, but people talk about approximately 15 millions when referring to bunkermoney and similar cheats.
    Nothing is Impossible , The word itself says: I'm Possible !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I made 2 billions in 3 hours and didnt get ban about 1 month ago. So there is no limit. You shouldnt detected by rockstar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    100m is the limit right now but to be much safer just got for 50-60m or there can be a risk of getting ban

Thanks
    Everything is detectable because every transaction is logged. If Rockstar bothered to do the most rudimentary consistency/timing/statistical analysis, any of the 1337 money haxx would get you banned. You own a copy of a car without having bought it? They know it. You collect money drops which don't appear like that in the game? They know it. You get 2M for a bunker sell after 10 minutes and with almost no supply used? They know it. Anything that's technically impossible to obtain in the game the legit way can easily be tracked.

They know it and they allow it to some extent because they run a business. It costs money and manpower to do data analysis on millions of accounts and to correlate it with the current game content. The overwhelming majority of their paycows play the game on consoles, so the really dedicated crooks are a tiny fraction of the player base who won't give any money to Rockstar anyway (it's a crime simulation after all, what did they expect?). And lastly, a certain amount of trolls with endless money among the player base keeps the paycows on their toes to milk them for shark cards. That's the sweet spot between maximum profit and abuse. If you're having too much fun, you'll get banned. Just like in real life. And you won't really know how much fun is the limit until you tried it out. Also just like in real life.

That said, there is a way to be "actually" undetected and that's because Rockstar is too greedy to provide gameplay servers, i.e. the gameplay is entirely controlled by the client through that peer-to-peer garbage of a netcode. Therefore it's possible to have some kind of auto farming setup (like those AFK survival maps) where you let a bot complete grinding missions in realistic time and get paid legit money for the missions. Since they can't track the gameplay, they can't know how you completed a mission, so as long as all transactions (start/end time and payout) are humanly possible, it's indistinguishable from a legit player (unless they do meta analysis on the timings, but that can be easily randomized, so it just looks like any other grinder).