Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    Hello everyone!

I've made a thread few hours ago to check what's going on, after having multiple conversations with different trusted user forums that I know for a long long time... this is the conclusion:

The only tool that got detected by EAC was the old EAC bypass (the latest): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1498499

You can all see the thread was marked as [DETECTED] few weeks back when I noticed some bans that happened and nothing after, which raised a big question mark for me. Please follow the tags of a thread [RELEASE] [DETECTED] or [OUTDATED]. I will try to keep track of everything going on in this STEAM subsection.

For now there are no ban reports (eac detection) for the following:

- PAK file modifications [STATUS CAN CHANGE AT ANY MOMENT]
    - LOG file exploit (killer names and such) [STATUS CAN CHANGE AT ANY MOMENT]
    - Save file editing.
    that doesn't mean they can't ban players for modifying the pak file or for using certain softwares to read the log file in a malicious way.

However there are and will be manual bans for:
    - Save file editing

If you have questions, feel free to ask. Will sticky this thread for a few days ( I think ) until everyone knows what happened.
    Sorry im new to this what do you mean by manual ban? is that if people report you? for example if i were to edit in items for each of my character how would they know ive edited them in with the save editor? the only way i could get banned by that is if were too get caught by EAC?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Itzyammas View Post
    Sorry im new to this what do you mean by manual ban? is that if people report you? for example if i were to edit in items for each of my character how would they know ive edited them in with the save editor? the only way i could get banned by that is if were too get caught by EAC?
    Manual Ban:
    It is the process wherein DbD devs are going to check through your savefile.

Is that if people report you:
    Yes. Either they report you in-game or through ticket.

How would they know I've edited them in with the save editor:
    Simple. They have histories of your savefile so in simple search, they can see whether you are hacking or not.

The only way I could get banned by that is if were too get caught by EAC:
    No. EAC can ban you when it detects you using third-party programs/software. They can also ban you through reports in-game, or tickets.

PS. Just play it smarter and never get reported. Once you get reported, expect the ban in the future. As I said, maybe not now but in the future.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    I know that some people reported eac bans for it (old ones)

The new lagswitch method is still safe though.
    so this is super off topic but do you know if dbd mobile locks configs with pak chunk 1 if so can we use pak unpacker to get it to work

Thanks
    For the python killer view script (manual one not the GUI one), how would they exactly know who is reading the log file? It could just be me opening it up.

Also I am using IDLE for that script

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Euginela16 View Post
    Manual Ban:
    It is the process wherein DbD devs are going to check through your savefile.

Is that if people report you:
    Yes. Either they report you in-game or through ticket.

How would they know I've edited them in with the save editor:
    Simple. They have histories of your savefile so in simple search, they can see whether you are hacking or not.

The only way I could get banned by that is if were too get caught by EAC:
    No. EAC can ban you when it detects you using third-party programs/software. They can also ban you through reports in-game, or tickets.

PS. Just play it smarter and never get reported. Once you get reported, expect the ban in the future. As I said, maybe not now but in the future.
    So if i were to get reported by another player, thats the only time a dev will look at my account?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Itzyammas View Post
    So if i were to get reported by another player, thats the only time a dev will look at my account?
    It depends on the type of report. For example, reports for disconnecting, tunneling, and camping are all ignored. The only reports they truly look at are for pre/post game chat abuse/racism, taking the game hostage (e.g. body blocking at the basement), or any evidence of cheating/hacking. Also keep in mind that for cheating/hacking, if the user opens a support ticket without video evidence, these reports are also ignored. There is a rumor that they may also check your account if you have been reported after so many times, but again, I believe that is also based on the type of reports received (e.g. they receive 20 reports from different users for cheating/hacking).

You have to understand that they receive hundreds of reports every day. Their support team at this time is very small. There is no way they can go through them all of them without filtering out the reports they don't care about.
    Last edited by pooksterftw; 05-28-2020 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by pooksterftw View Post
    It depends on the type of report. For example, reports for disconnecting, tunneling, and camping are all ignored. The only reports they truly look at are for pre/post game chat abuse/racism, taking the game hostage (e.g. body blocking at the basement), or any evidence of cheating/hacking. Also keep in mind that for cheating/hacking, if the user opens a support ticket without video evidence, these reports are also ignored. There is a rumor that they may also check your account if you have been reported after so many times, but again, I believe that is also based on the type of reports received (e.g. they receive 20 reports from different users for cheating/hacking).

You have to understand that they receive hundreds of reports every day. Their support team at this time is very small. There is no way they can go through them all of them without filtering out the reports they don't care about.
    Thank you for clearing this up for me much appreciated!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123