Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

So let's rationalize this. You aren't disputing that police treat blacks differently and more aggressively, but are confused why racism is involved in the topic. Do you even realize how stupid that sounds?

Whether it creates a divide or not is irrelevant LMAO, are black people supposed to just prod around acting as if there isn't a racial problem because they are scared of creating a divide? "HEY GUYS KEEP KILLING US, WE DON'T WANT TO HURT RACE RELATIONS" lmaooooooo

Jesus christ.
    You're a dumb hick who's making assumptions, reminds me of cathy newman. The reason why blacks may be approached differently is an argument I'm not going into, as your dumb hick ass will just prod it off as InCoRrEcT sTatIsTiCs as you have the previous times I've had this discussion with you. No point in beating a dead horse when hicks such as yourself cannot acknowledge reality and decide to live in a demented version of actuality.

You took an incident of a cop killing another man and made it into a racial issue. Smack your head against a wall, hick. Your assumptions of racism are exactly that, assumptions.

From here on out, I will assume any person killed in a car crash was killed by a drunk driver.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    You're a dumb hick who's making assumptions, reminds me of cathy newman. The reason why blacks may be approached differently is an argument I'm not going into, as your dumb hick ass will just prod it off as InCoRrEcT sTatIsTiCs as you have the previous times I've had this discussion with you. No point in beating a dead horse when hicks such as yourself cannot acknowledge reality and decide to live in a demented version of actuality.

You took an incident of a cop killing another man and made it into a racial issue. Smack your head against a wall, hick. Your assumptions of racism are exactly that, assumptions.

From here on out, I will assume any person killed in a car crash was killed by a drunk driver.
    How does one argue with someone who opens off the thread with

"yeah i don't understand why racism is a topic of discussion here"

to

"yeah i'm not disputing that police responses are varied based on one's race, butttttttt"

you aren't even capable of rationalizing your own thoughts, let alone complex racial issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

How does one argue with someone who opens off the thread with

"yeah i don't understand why racism is a topic of discussion here"

to

"yeah i'm not disputing that police responses are varied based on one's race, butttttttt"

you aren't even capable of rationalizing your own thoughts, let alone complex racial issues.
    police response is differentiated on race not because of their inherent hate for a colour but because of the different crime statistics associated with different people of colour, i am not quoting any anecdotal or statistical data with this but if you do search it up im sure you will find black crime rates are more than white crime rates, as such it is obvious that certain neighbourhoods will have a different type of response, if you believe that everyone should have the same type of response then we would still be waiting for bin ladens arrest warrant when he enters the states .

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

BTC.INvyron (05-31-2020),Gaydow (05-30-2020),Matthew (05-31-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I think people need to understand the difference between race being the cause and race being a factor. Do I believe that George Floyd's race is what made the officer kill him? No. Do I believe that George Floyd's race played a factor in his death? Yes.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

police response is differentiated on race not because of their inherent hate for a colour but because of the different crime statistics associated with different people of colour, i am not quoting any anecdotal or statistical data with this but if you do search it up im sure you will find black crime rates are more than white crime rates, as such it is obvious that certain neighbourhoods will have a different type of response, if you believe that everyone should have the same type of response then we would still be waiting for bin ladens arrest warrant when he enters the states .
    >if you believe that everyone should have the same type of response then we would still be waiting for bin ladens arrest warrant when he enters the states

????????

Bin Laden's actions resulted in extreme measures taken against him individually, he is solely responsible for his actions and the response he received.

If a white guy and a black guy are confronted by a police officer for the same situation, and the response by the police officer is to be more aggressive towards the black man because of previous experiences with other individual black men, that is the epitome of being unable to view a black person as an equal and as an individual. Thus creating the relation to racism.

Regardless of crime rates, if I commit a crime of similar nature to a black/asian/white man, the response of the police should be the exact response that a man of another race would receive. This is not what happens in the US.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I agree that what the cops did is not excuseable. They should be charged for it. However, what the public is doing now to private businesses and public property is also not excuseable. It will come back on us through taxes, and that communitiy will see a rise of crime and businesses will leave from there. I hear that there are three different groups of protestor. One that is peaceful, one that is violent, and one that is just there to rob and loot. I agree that the rioters need to be brought under control. We don't need anarchy at this time.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    #AMERICAINRIOT

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    #BlackLivesMatter

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    Tbh I wish that the riots continue. It might change a thing or two.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post
    Tbh I wish that the riots continue. It might change a thing or two.
    nah racists will become more racist

when shit like this happens people go to their corners

doubt were gonna have a hong kong here

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    They dont care about george, they just used his death to cause chaos

- - - Updated - - -

Looting shop and burning building dosent solve the problem

Registered 01/12/2018
    Publicist as Video Team 27/10/2019
    Get a Premium Member from Contest 01/11/2019
    Join the Twice Force 09/11/2019
    GFX Team 27/11/2019
    News Force as Gaming News 30/11/2019
    Publicist Team as Social Media Manager 06/02/2020
    Get a Premium Seller from Contest 16/02/2020
    News Force as Writer 26/07/20
    Publicist Team 26/07/2020
    Resign from News Force 06/01/2021
    Minion in BattleOn Section 28/10/2021
    Get Promoted to Minion+ 07/02/2022
    Minion in Steam Games Section 18/03/2022
    Minion in Minecraft Section 18/04/2022
    Minion in Battlefield Section 26/05/2022
    Get Promoted to Moderator 14/10/2022

dd/mm/yyyy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Poonce View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Looting shop and burning building dosent solve the problem
    looting and burning buildings doesn't solve anything which is true, but people will always take advantage

way to generalize the whole situation - to make a broad statement like that is incredibly ignorant

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    The problem is more complex than just black and white.

Police officers treat people of color more harshly than a white person because they fear for their safety. And people of color end up getting killed because they fear for their own safety when an officer draws a gun and points it at them on high alert, simply because they're black. Then some innocent person dies and they start acting out and cause the same issues that lead to police officers to treat people of color more harshly and the cycle continues.

All it takes is one bad apple for a whole class of people to be demonized, whether it be a stupid white police officer, a black "thug" / rioter, a brown terrorist, or a yellow suprise attack on an american military installation.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (05-31-2020),Matthew (05-31-2020)

I Think The Worst Thing You Can Do About a Situation Is Nothing
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

nah racists will become more racist

when shit like this happens people go to their corners

doubt were gonna have a hong kong here
    I'm talking about the riots against the police departments etc. Hopefully it forces the government to change things up real quick. As for the looters, they will make racists more racist for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poonce View Post
    It all started because of George so the ones protesting actually do care. The ones that don't care are the looters please don't mix them up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AzzyG View Post

I'm talking about the riots against the police departments etc. Hopefully it forces the government to change things up real quick. As for the looters, they will make racists more racist for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

It all started because of George so the ones protesting actually do care. The ones that don't care are the looters please don't mix them up.
    Fair enough, but I don't think the police are the problem - it's the racists in the police force. Not every police officer is a power abusing dickhead, some are, and others let their past interactions with people of color judge their future interactions.

It's the culture of America; It was built on injustices, and those injustices reverberate every single day. If things go the way they are those past injustices will never heal. People need to be on a level playing field and that isn't the case.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast