Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

This is America, don't catch you slippin now! Or Pay with your LIFE !!

THIS IS AMERICA, AND THE LAW HAS ALWAYS BEEN UNJUST!!!

What are your thoughts about the death of George Floyd? Will America's Racism and Stereotype Hate ever go away?

Thanks
    Education is key.

Stop hiring fat fucks and people who are completely incompetent in being entrusted with human lives. Give these cops some decent salaries and make post-secondary education mandatory for becoming a cop like it is in Canada. Obviously this is a larger issue in terms of post-secondary education and debt in the USA, broken education system. Lots of changes that need to be made.

Watched the video and the dumb hick's ego was definitely involved, any human with common decency would've taken their knee of his neck. Buddys laying on the damn ground lol.

As for the racism aspect, don't understand it, anything involving white/black people automatically becomes about race. Will probably have a couple of people rage @'ing me but this shit happens on a daily basis guaranteed.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 05-29-2020 at 08:45 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

BTC.INvyron (05-31-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    As for the racism aspect, don't understand it, anything involving white/black people automatically becomes about race.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Dean (05-30-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confluency View Post

Will probably have a couple of people rage @'ing me but this shit happens on a daily basis guaranteed.
    Won't waste my time in debating dumb fucks like you but I'll ask a quick question.

And there it is ladies and gentlemen. Do you want to classify to me how this was a racist incident? Please be quick and short with your words.

The classic one-dimensional response, if you're not with us, you're against us.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 05-29-2020 at 09:00 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

BTC.INvyron (05-31-2020),Charion (05-30-2020),Matthew (05-29-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Won't waste my time in debating dumb fucks like you but I'll ask a quick question.

And there it is ladies and gentlemen. Do you want to classify to me how this was a racist incident? Please be quick and short with your words.

The classic one-dimensional response, if you're not with us, you're against us.
    The attack in of itself may not have been a literal racist attack, but the attack itself represents the racial disparity in how police treat black men in every day encounters. It's a representation of the current dynamic. Your inability to look past the surface level is why you're retarded, don't get it twisted.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Confluency For This Useful Post:

Dean (05-30-2020)

Thanks

The attack in of itself may not have been a literal racist attack, but the attack itself represents the racial disparity in how police treat black men in every day encounters. It's a representation of the current dynamic. Your inability to look past the surface level is why you're retarded, don't get it twisted.
    The attack in of itself may not have been a literal racist attack
    Then stop saying it is you fucking downy.

but the attack itself represents the racial disparity in how police treat black men in every day encounters
    Okay downy, is there no other pre-requisite for racism other than when it's a white man killing a black man?

Get a grip on reality, some killings may be racist some aren't. When you're automatically throwing all the eggs into one basket, you're creating a delusion of reality. If a raccoon gets run over by a drunk driver, not every car that kills a raccoon is being driven by a drunk driver.

Your inability to remove your bias and ego from the situation is why you're automatically having a preconception of what the fuck it is that is actually going on.
    Your downy ass admitted yourself that the attack in itself may have not been racist but you're claiming it's a representation of how police treat black men which would be a racist situation.

Confluency: This may not be a racist situation but it represents a racist situation.

Look here my man, triangles don't represent circles. Your viewpoints also create a divide between actual change, all I see is hate being spewed against white people right now, if I was white, I would definitely not want to stand side by side with people who have demented viewpoints such as yourself.

If you're going to claim an incident that isn't racist ties to a racist situation, you must be one big fucking retard. You're not only spreading misinformation, but you're also contributing to causing chaos in the world. If this incident isn't due to racism, then we have a whole city is plunged into chaos because of misinformation and retarded viewpoints like yours. Learn to live in reality retard.

I'd re-enroll in school if I were you.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 05-29-2020 at 09:57 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Matthew (05-29-2020)

Thanks
    Shit happens every day, move on and learn from it

Stop living in the past so much

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Okay downy, is there no other pre-requisite for racism other than when it's a white man killing a black man?
    This isn't even an implication from me, you're attempting to downplay the reality of the situation by turning it from

"Black men are treated differently and more aggressively by police, whom are predominately white"

into

"Oh, so it's only racist if its white people doing bad things to blacks?"

Nobody is saying that.

Get a grip on reality, some killings may be racist some aren't. When you're automatically throwing all the eggs into one basket, you're creating a delusion of reality. If a raccoon gets run over by a drunk driver, not every car that kills a raccoon is being driven by a drunk driver.
    What is this argument? You're disregarding both anecdotal evidence given by your average black man, while also disregarding the statistical evidence shown that police are more likely to respond to a black individual differently than a white individual. That is why racism is relevant to the topic

Quote, "Most of those data focus on the treatment of black civilians by white officers. In an analysis of national police-*shootings data from 2011–14, for example, Cody T. Ross, a doctoral student in anthropology at the University of California, Davis, concluded there is "evidence of a significant bias in the killing of unarmed black Americans relative to unarmed white Americans." The probability of being black, unarmed and shot by police is about 3.5 times the probability of being white, unarmed and shot by police, he found (PLOS One, 2015). "

Source https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0141854

And while there are some conflicting studies that may detract from the previous study, those same studies have concluded that blacks are subject to more violent responses from the police, who are predominately a white dominated profession.

"Other studies conflict with that finding. Harvard University economist Roland G. Fryer Jr., PhD, examined more than 1,000 shootings in 10 major police departments and found no racial differences in officer-involved shootings. Fryer did, however, find that black civilians are more likely to experience other types of force, including being handcuffed without arrest, *pepper-sprayed or pushed to the ground by an officer (National Bureau of Economic Research, 2016)."

Source: https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

And before we get into "Blacks are statistically more likely to commit crime"

"Those disparities don't seem to arise from the fact that black Americans are more likely to commit crimes. Supporting this point is research by Phillip Atiba Goff, PhD, a social psychologist at the University of California, Los Angeles, co-founder of the Center for Policing Equity. Goff, Glaser and colleagues reviewed data from 12 police departments and found that black residents were more often subjected to police force than white residents, even after adjusting for whether the person had been arrested for violent crimes (Center for Policing Equity, 2016)."

Blacks are more likely to be stopped, more likely to receive a violent response, more likely to receive a harsher punishment for the same crime with similar criminal records, and in some locations more likely to be killed in cold blood by the police. You can pretend to be totally ignorant to this and continue rambling on as if you know what you're talking about, but that's all it is, rambling from an idiot.

Blacks are sick of being treated differently by the justice system, blacks are tired of being treated differently by the policing system. Your inability to understand why this situation is relevant to "racism" is why you're retarded Especially when you factor in the individual police officers past history with dealings of black men! This entire situation is basically wood to a fire that has been slowly burning.

You can state an opinion on why you disagree, but to not understand why racism is brought up shows your ignorance.
    Last edited by Confluency; 05-29-2020 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks

This isn't even an implication from me, you're attempting to downplay the reality of the situation by turning it from

"Black men are treated differently and more aggressively by police, whom are predominately white"

into

"Oh, so it's only racist if its white people doing bad things to blacks?"

Nobody is saying that.

What is this argument? You're disregarding both anecdotal evidence given by your average black man, while also disregarding the statistical evidence shown that police are more likely to respond to a black individual differently than a white individual. That is why racism is relevant to the topic

Quote, "Most of those data focus on the treatment of black civilians by white officers. In an analysis of national police-*shootings data from 2011–14, for example, Cody T. Ross, a doctoral student in anthropology at the University of California, Davis, concluded there is "evidence of a significant bias in the killing of unarmed black Americans relative to unarmed white Americans." The probability of being black, unarmed and shot by police is about 3.5 times the probability of being white, unarmed and shot by police, he found (PLOS One, 2015). "

Source https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ar...l.pone.0141854

And while there are some conflicting studies that may detract from the previous study, those same studies have concluded that blacks are subject to more violent responses from the police, who are predominately a white dominated profession.

"Other studies conflict with that finding. Harvard University economist Roland G. Fryer Jr., PhD, examined more than 1,000 shootings in 10 major police departments and found no racial differences in officer-involved shootings. Fryer did, however, find that black civilians are more likely to experience other types of force, including being handcuffed without arrest, *pepper-sprayed or pushed to the ground by an officer (National Bureau of Economic Research, 2016)."

Source: https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf

And before we get into "Blacks are statistically more likely to commit crime"

"Those disparities don't seem to arise from the fact that black Americans are more likely to commit crimes. Supporting this point is research by Phillip Atiba Goff, PhD, a social psychologist at the University of California, Los Angeles, co-founder of the Center for Policing Equity. Goff, Glaser and colleagues reviewed data from 12 police departments and found that black residents were more often subjected to police force than white residents, even after adjusting for whether the person had been arrested for violent crimes (Center for Policing Equity, 2016)."

Blacks are more likely to be stopped, more likely to receive a violent response, more likely to receive a harsher punishment for the same crime with similar criminal records, and in some locations more likely to be killed in cold blood by the police. You can pretend to be totally ignorant to this and continue rambling on as if you know what you're talking about, but that's all it is, rambling from an idiot.

Blacks are sick of being treated differently by the justice system, blacks are tired of being treated differently by the policing system. Your inability to understand why this situation is relevant to "racism" is why you're retarded Especially when you factor in the individual police officers past history with dealings of black men! This entire situation is basically wood to a fire that has been slowly burning.

You can state an opinion on why you disagree, but to not understand why racism is brought up shows your ignorance.
    All I see are straw-man arguments, keep grasping on using arguments that no one made.

"You're disregarding both anecdotal evidence given by your average black man, while also disregarding the statistical evidence shown that police are more likely to respond to a black individual differently than a white individual. That is why racism is relevant to the topic"
    Did I dispute that you dumb hick?

If you read my replies, I don't agree with what was done. But taking this situation and turning into a race situation does nothing but create a divide, keep up the good work retard.

Once again, your pre-requisites seem to be that every-time there is a situation involving black men and cops, it represents racism. Got it. Not that I really give a shit about changing your perspective, but I'll leave it at that.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Charion (05-30-2020),Matthew (05-29-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have never understood American citizens, sometimes, or most often when something like this happens, instead of not being violent and burning shit down, they do completely opposite, I don't hate America itself, I hate the people who run it, the justice system, education and the dumb amount of fucking medical expenses, and of course people who are on the land. Until people sort themselves out, and not have some old as fuck people running the country, I do not see myself being part of America, even more so when there are people who in masses are rather brain dead and so disgustingly retarded.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post
    I have never understood American citizens, sometimes, or most often when something like this happens, instead of not being violent and burning shit down, they do completely opposite, I don't hate America itself, I hate the people who run it, the justice system, education and the dumb amount of fucking medical expenses, and of course people who are on the land. Until people sort themselves out, and not have some old as fuck people running the country, I do not see myself being part of America, even more so when there are people who in masses are rather brain dead and so disgustingly retarded.
    Thats social media for you, everyone believes anything they see/spreads anything and just follows the herd. Thats why I don't use social media besides that when that is the only way I can contact someone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Thats social media for you, everyone believes anything they see/spreads anything and just follows the herd. Thats why I don't use social media besides that when that is the only way I can contact someone
    Well, what happened with the George Floyd's case, I would say I am glad it shed a light on the police brutality towards black people, the video went viral because of the social media, but what happened after that shouldn't be blamed on social media, it's on the inability to hold the bad cops accountable for his/hers actions, there is a lot wrong with the case, especially when only one of the cops were arrested, the other 3 are still on lose.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    I changed my ign to GeorgeFloyd and spam chat with "I can't breathe!"

20. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Time (05-30-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    When you make an attack on basic human rights into an attack on race, you've already lost your case.

if you want to end racism, stop talking about it. - morgan blackman

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

BTC.INvyron (05-31-2020),Gaydow (05-30-2020),Matthew (05-31-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Did I dispute that you dumb hick?

As for the racism aspect, don't understand it, anything involving white/black people automatically becomes about race.
    So let's rationalize this. You aren't disputing that police treat blacks differently and more aggressively, but are confused why racism is involved in the topic. Do you even realize how stupid that sounds?

Whether it creates a divide or not is irrelevant LMAO, are black people supposed to just prod around acting as if there isn't a racial problem because they are scared of creating a divide? "HEY GUYS KEEP KILLING US, WE DON'T WANT TO HURT RACE RELATIONS" lmaooooooo

Jesus christ.
    Last edited by Confluency; 05-30-2020 at 12:46 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast