Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared

My friends and me doxxed a pedophile, what should we do

was in a public ******* server and we found this dude with some funny selfies so we reverse searched it and one of my friends (16f) followed him on instagram and he immediately started messaging her and we pretended her to be 14 and he has already sent nudes, dick pics, and offered to pick her up multiple times and offered money as well

my other friend (19f) also followed him and he did the same exact thing, assuming she was 13.

got his iphone ip (useless?), his address, and relatives contact information, what should we do from here

so far we are just getting him to self-incriminate and dig his own ditch so we can collect screenshots

we did not entrap this guy btw, all of our replies were open to interpretation and he started all the flirting and sending of pics without us asking

he's 33

Thanks
    ever heard of the police?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Just reporting what you have to the police should be enough.

https://www.fbi.gov/tips
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

boy (05-30-2020),Good (05-30-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Anonymous tip to some form of police

Thanks
    Don't go to the fbi tips shit, its not gonna lead to nothing. The best thing you can do knowing his address and name is to contact his local police office and submit a report. If you have his iphone's IP, do a search to find it's model and carrier, and a reverse search on his phone number (spydialer or whatever) to confirm his name. Put it all in rar and wait. Let the cops know you have a file full of proof that could be used to incriminate him. Make sure to describe what is going on, and add a little info by saying you don't know how long he's been doing it, etc. There are also some internet watchdog groups you can submit it too but tbh they might not do shit.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Good (05-30-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    Don't go to the fbi tips shit, its not gonna lead to nothing. The best thing you can do knowing his address and name is to contact his local police office and submit a report. If you have his iphone's IP, do a search to find it's model and carrier, and a reverse search on his phone number (spydialer or whatever) to confirm his name. Put it all in rar and wait. Let the cops know you have a file full of proof that could be used to incriminate him. Make sure to describe what is going on, and add a little info by saying you don't know how long he's been doing it, etc. There are also some internet watchdog groups you can submit it too but tbh they might not do shit.
    Yeah my friends and me have a good amount of uncropped photo screenshots for evidence with his selfie verification, ip, and address we were looking at anonymous tipping on crimestoppers and local pd so that way if one report doesnt do anything hopefully the other group will; was thinking about doxxing him just full public leak and email his relatives but that may backfire since we want to stay anonymous and not cause a case on us

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boubie View Post

Yeah my friends and me have a good amount of uncropped photo screenshots for evidence with his selfie verification, ip, and address we were looking at anonymous tipping on crimestoppers and local pd so that way if one report doesnt do anything hopefully the other group will; was thinking about doxxing him just full public leak and email his relatives but that may backfire since we want to stay anonymous and not cause a case on us
    Very easy to remain anon while also dropping the dox, also many ways to remain anonymous and submit a police tip. One, the police is not gonna go after you guys if you guys are the accusers, even if you dox him (it is public info) (make sure to let em know all of it is public fyi). Second, IP does not matter, having solid proof (especially the selfies you talked about) is always more important than the persons IP, the cops can always find the persons IP through their ISP, the most important things are: confirmation of model and carrier on phone along with the name associated to the account (since he used his phone, and it ties him directly), evidence of crime commited (if you didn't entrap him your pics should be fine), person's address or physical location, age and full name (leave relatives outta that, especially in dox). Put his shit on dox bin, make a new dis c0rd account, buy a dis c0rd bot if you wanna and just spam the dox in places where he will have direct contact with minors. Third, NO ONLINE TIP will get IMMEDIATE police response. There are backlogs of reports cops must go through, the perp might have done worse things by the time the cops investigate, especially if he is made aware of the dox and that you are after him (keep your cards don't use em). The best way to get the cops on someone is to call yourself, ask to remain anon or use a VPN and skaype or google, there are also proxy phone services for desktop or burner for your phone. Crimstoppers don't do shit, like i said tons of people submit tips, some fake etc to those online crime stoppers shits, they probably have a few volunteers reading thousands of tips so don't bet on that shit. Call the cops, tell em you have proof beyond a reasonable doubt, you have him sending and soliciting nudes to decoys he thought where 13, and make sure you fucking tell the guy ur friend is 16, and that he might be doing it to others. Do not email his relatives, let the cops tell them no family wants to go through this shit.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

boy (05-30-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    i don't see him being the one who started all this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Be careful, people put into a corner can react unexpectedly. I would take what you have to the police and let them sort it out from there. Sbuj has good advice in their write up.