Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

What company do you anticipate applying for a chapter 11 next?

I am staying clear of any companies that fall into similar catagories of True Religion, JC Penny, Hertz, etc. Companies like Nordstorm and Lowes could also follow soon but we will see. I am thinking about whether to invest in these companies or not-when they file for chapter 11 (after doing a BRIEF overview of their company). However, I honestly rather not invest into penny stocks-like JC-Penny (lmao). So what do you guys think?

P.S: I am not even remotely experienced in giving stock advice, so don't take anything that is discussed by me in this thread as advice. I AM NOT YOUR ADVISOR!!!!

Also, Many Americans used part of their coronavirus stimulus check to trade stocks
    Good time to lose money I see. Apperently, many of the trading appls like robinhood and webull have seen a rise in the usage of their app since checks have went out.

I am also getting in on that JC PENNY sale since I need to upgrade my clothes anyways ( sorry i don't wear gucci)
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    Regarding stocks, I did a call on this oil stock while it was $5 a month ago and it recently reached $13 3 days ago

I'd personally look at energy stocks if you really are interested in buying stocks