Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    How about none of the above? Since I am trying to achieve something.
    Doesn't make sense lol, taking mdma once in 2/3 months or smoking a joint in your free time won't really slow you down.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mephedrone For This Useful Post:

Hector (06-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Nothing. Ice cream for the win XD Rather spend that much money on quality food and enjoy titillating your taste buds

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HALOS117 For This Useful Post:

dx0 (06-09-2020),Hector (06-01-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    How about none of the above? Since I am trying to achieve something.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing is bad unless you are an addict

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Alcohol because i dont need unnecessary social stigma

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Title is misleading. Alcohol is a drug.

Though I don't smoke weed and rarely drink anymore.. I do indulge into a psychedelic experience via mushrooms when I know its time to humble myself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Only alcohol anymore really maybe once or twice a month. Drugs are bad.

MKAAAY lmao

Thanks
    Neither.

Though, alcohol on rare occasions such as parties

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    I smoke weed, i got some cid and 2cb for a rainy day, molly is bad for you and even if you space it out you have a chance of losing the magic or a psychotic break. Cocaine terrible for you, practice safe harm reduction and stick to acid, shrooms, weed. I have probably more history with drugs than anyone in this thread, even that riddick guy, ive done literally all of shulgins creations, including mescaline, pcp, dissociatives, i have done bufonidae, ive done nn dmt, fentanyl, spice, general chinese rcs like rhino, ive done tons of different strains of shrooms, ayahuasca, morning glory lsa, poppies, ive done DXM, heroin, meth, methadone and suboxone, nbomes, kava kratom all that powder shit, ghb, alprazolam really mostly all benzos, stimulants including vyvanse, ritalin, adderall and shit like speed, general amphetamines, ive made and drank everclear, generally if it was a available drug online i would try it, my DOC is oxycodone/norcos but generally had the downward spiral into heroin use years ago, spent 6 years in and out of rehab, wilderness, and psych wards i was not a very happy teenager. @Dave84311 has seen me at some of my worst points when i was younger including a cocaine overdose. Drugs are not inherently bad, they are inanimate objects it is up to the person using them to decide what to do, but, not drug is safe not even weed, drugs can lead to deterioration of emotional and psychological parts of our consciousness, even safe drugs taken at above threshold doses can lead to bad things. Ive personally seen and know people who have overdosed, fried their brains or some other generally unpleasant experience like muscle pustules from dirty needles or missing the vein, ive seen dudes with holes in their arms and noses, especially from shooting or snorting cocaine, it smells like chemicals because it is... OP stay safe, molly can still fuck you, do 2cb!!! So much safer and better and can be redone every day without moody monday or seratonin decrease

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to uneballe For This Useful Post:

Dean (06-04-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post
    I smoke weed, i got some cid and 2cb for a rainy day, molly is bad for you and even if you space it out you have a chance of losing the magic or a psychotic break. Cocaine terrible for you, practice safe harm reduction and stick to acid, shrooms, weed. I have probably more history with drugs than anyone in this thread, even that riddick guy, ive done literally all of shulgins creations, including mescaline, pcp, dissociatives, i have done bufonidae, ive done nn dmt, fentanyl, spice, general chinese rcs like rhino, ive done tons of different strains of shrooms, ayahuasca, morning glory lsa, poppies, ive done DXM, heroin, meth, methadone and suboxone, nbomes, kava kratom all that powder shit, ghb, alprazolam really mostly all benzos, stimulants including vyvanse, ritalin, adderall and shit like speed, general amphetamines, ive made and drank everclear, generally if it was a available drug online i would try it, my DOC is oxycodone/norcos but generally had the downward spiral into heroin use years ago, spent 6 years in and out of rehab, wilderness, and psych wards i was not a very happy teenager. @Dave84311 has seen me at some of my worst points when i was younger including a cocaine overdose. Drugs are not inherently bad, they are inanimate objects it is up to the person using them to decide what to do, but, not drug is safe not even weed, drugs can lead to deterioration of emotional and psychological parts of our consciousness, even safe drugs taken at above threshold doses can lead to bad things. Ive personally seen and know people who have overdosed, fried their brains or some other generally unpleasant experience like muscle pustules from dirty needles or missing the vein, ive seen dudes with holes in their arms and noses, especially from shooting or snorting cocaine, it smells like chemicals because it is... OP stay safe, molly can still fuck you, do 2cb!!! So much safer and better and can be redone every day without moody monday or seratonin decrease
    Awesome reply hope your doing better now

I have experience with:

4MMC, Cocaine, Speed, Crack, XTC, Mdma, Weed, 2CB, Shrooms, 3MMC, Meth, Alcohol, Ghb, ketamine. Used this all before the age of 20, but not daily.
    Meth & Crack was used a single time because they offered it me on a party.
    Not really proud on my list tho, but when I think about it.
    The only drugs I abused was alcohol and xtc and 4MMC in the past.
    Used to stay up for 4-5 days 2 times a month with friends on 4MMC.

Last time I've used shrooms I got an extreme bad trip! so I probably won't use a psychedelic for the rest of my life.
    I tried 2CB after that bad trip (wasn't my first time) and got really paranoid and start overthinking about my life and just couldn't stop till I drank a bottle of wine then it was fun again.
    Last edited by Mephedrone; 06-04-2020 at 06:41 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephedrone View Post
    Awesome reply hope your doing better now

I have experience with:

4MMC, Cocaine, Speed, Crack, XTC, Mdma, Weed, 2CB, Shrooms, 3MMC, Meth, Alcohol, Ghb, ketamine. Used this all before the age of 20, but not daily.
    Meth & Crack was used a single time because they offered it me on a party.
    Not really proud on my list tho, but when I think about it.
    The only drugs I abused was alcohol and xtc and 4MMC in the past.
    Used to stay up for 4-5 days 2 times a month with friends on 4MMC.

Last time I've used shrooms I got an extreme bad trip! so I probably won't use a psychedelic for the rest of my life.
    I tried 2CB after that bad trip (wasn't my first time) and got really paranoid and start overthinking about my life and just couldn't stop till I drank a bottle of wine then it was fun again.
    Im not really a go fast kinda guy so mephedrone was never for me.. i am doing great man, I stopped going to NA and AA after my 2 year coin (i got a fucking massive keychain of tags lol) I had a kid so my life turned upside down and I realized i needed to step my game up. Nothing really to be proud of, i used to consider myself a psychonaut and i valued some experiences i had especially with the heavy dissociatives and psychs. I have never had a bad trip but when i take shrooms i feel like shit on the comeup, i do liquid shrooms too so it cancels out the nausea so ik its a me thing. 2cb is better on its own, with proper spacing and without chemical overlap, unless its something like weed. I never got addicted to crack or meth or cocaine, although my coke used ramped up I never really craved that shit, i used to be super Adhd so sometimes i wouldnt even feel much when i took amphs, if i did sometimes it would make my hearbeat super fast and i thought i was dying especially when i shot up speed it made me panic. I was always a slow kinda guy and preffer the heavy type of blanket drugs the ones that will cover you in warmth and keep u chilling. Idk, ive had many bad experiences with and involving drugs its just not worth it, however i was able to experience a lot of shit and i have a better understanding of myself in return. I used to be a very very serious addict to the point in which i refused to understand i had a problem like it was everyone elses fault i would lie and steal and this was a few years before my dad died so his relationship with me wasnt good up till the year before he died and that was my fault, i had to drop out of minion and shit on mpgh because i was being sent to a therapeutic summer camp so even mpgh shit was affected by my mental state. Drugs are fine if you do proper harm reduction but normies need to stay away from the heavy drugs or pills, not worth it.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i got no interest in both of them, but i do interested in people who consume them especially when they do stupid sheet
    [Outdated] Weapon Hack All Server (BlackShot SEA) - 20/03

[Outdated] Weapon Hack All Server (BlackShot SEA)
    [Preview] Simple Hack v0.0.1 + Weapon Hack + Aimbot [BlackShot SEA]

Video Preview :

Just Simple Hack v0.0.1

Features :
    8 xDamage
    44.8 xSpeed
    xRapidFire
    Weapon2Melee

Code:
    ========== Build: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Thanks
    I was a drug dealer for all of 2019, it's how I made a living, because of that I've dabbled in a lot of drugs. I've tried hundreds of drugs during this period, I cope hard using drugs, right now I'm on speed and remembering the good ole days on MPGH I had a few years back. I'm a fan of dissociatives. Ketamine, MXE, 2fdck, 3-MeO-PCP, not DXM though (hate that shit) and love them. MXE is my favorite drug but it's very expensive. I have an ounce of 2FDCK coming in soon. I used to sell pure MDMA I got imported from the Netherlands for $3 a gram all day for $20-25/g and weed from California, I made a lot of money in 2019 but left that life not too long ago. I use nootropics and study, you know, the drug the guy in the movie Limitless uses? I've been taking a lot of modafinil and studying ethicial hacking and programming these days, well, when I'm not high on dissos. I recommend checking out the deepweb and getting test kits if you're taking MDMA often, there's a lot of cheap analogues being pushed in the streets, it's better to get it straight from the source if you can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    DMT MODAFINIL / SHROOMS the rest is roleplay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    If i had to pick one definitely alcohol, never seen drugs do any good to people I know, never ending curiosity loophole.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast