Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by b2Pew View Post
    All? Have you done any sort of analysis on what race the looters most consist of? Opportunists come in all shapes and colors and yes some of them are black as well as other races and that sucks.
    op said he got looted by blacks bro, idk wat u mean

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Riots aren't going to do anything except push the division further smh
    people know that but they just want free shit LOL
    someone on my snapchat story stole like 5 bottles of henny at a liquor store

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timble212 View Post
    people know that but they just want free shit LOL
    someone on my snapchat story stole like 5 bottles of henny at a liquor store
    Yea makes sense, use the death of a "brotha" for personal gain smh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I'm curious if these looters ever get caught if they steal shit during outbreaks like this one

My MPGH Activity
    ----------------------------------------------------
    December 17 2018 -> June 09 2020 - News Force Team
    May 02 2018 - Premium Seller
    December 18 2017 - Premium member

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I am just waiting to see what kind of increase in spread/infections of the coronavirus these protests will cause.
    Looting is retarded but if I had the chance I would be stealing myself a 144hz 4k Monitor, I'm in need of one

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Idk you? Add me on IM
    Imagine leaving a comment on my profile but not remembering me, oof.
    Last edited by Omnipotent; 06-06-2020 at 11:32 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    I am just waiting to see what kind of increase in spread/infections of the coronavirus these protests will cause.
    Looting is retarded but if I had the chance I would be stealing myself a 144hz 4k Monitor, I'm in need of one

Imagine leaving a comment on my profile but not remembering me, oof.
    I now realize lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Damn, that sucks... Sorry to hear that but at least you have insurance. I don't live in the US and usually don't see news from there unless someone else tells me what's going on. I hope things are going better for you now. Any update on the rioters and stuff? I would like to know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by |Cayn| View Post
    Damn, that sucks... Sorry to hear that but at least you have insurance. I don't live in the US and usually don't see news from there unless someone else tells me what's going on. I hope things are going better for you now. Any update on the rioters and stuff? I would like to know.
    nah, store is shut down and insurance process has started. All nearby stores are raided.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    This is why I live in a Stand your ground state, in my state you can Stand your ground in your home, business and automobile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by I'm a beta View Post
    Yea makes sense, use the death of a "brotha" for personal gain smh
    That reason then on top of that #BLM like really.... do you see it there.

Everyone says all police are bad or treated like they are all bad but then again when its done to blacks OoooOOO no #BLM!
    it goes both ways
    Not all cops are bad/crooked and not all black people are bad ffs and shit like this happens every election weird huh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by NovoSe7en View Post
    That reason then on top of that #BLM like really.... do you see it there.

Everyone says all police are bad or treated like they are all bad but then again when its done to blacks OoooOOO no #BLM!
    it goes both ways
    Not all cops are bad/crooked and not all black people are bad ffs and shit like this happens every election weird huh.
    People are fighting for police accountability. When a doctor fucks up and kills someone, maybe we sue them for malpractice. When we go to a restaurant and we get food poisoning, maybe we sue them for idk health violations. There are cases where police have successfully been sued for egregious misconduct, but it's extremely hard to litigate, and police are usually protected to extreme extents by their unions. "Oh but then police might be hesitant to do their job properly because they're scared of being sued" The people who say this are probably the same people who say "If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to be afraid of". Well...what if we apply that to the police. If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to be afraid of Mr. Officer. People are just trying to reform police best practices. Advocacy is what got police wearing body cams in the first place and boy oh boy have those body cams shown us quite a lot.

It is indeed weird it comes up every single election. It shouldn't have to. If it weren't a recurring problem, it probably wouldn't come up every election. To me it sounds like you're trying to spin it as some conspiracy or something by your "weird huh" but think of it this way. Elections = change in elected government. When's the best time to advocate for issues that affect you? Guess what...RIGHT BEFORE AN ELECTION. Change peoples' minds through advocacy right before the election in hopes to swing the election in your favor. Like that's just simple political strategy 101 to me.
    Last edited by Bernard.; 06-11-2020 at 08:57 AM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Matthew (06-11-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post

People are fighting for police accountability. When a doctor fucks up and kills someone, maybe we sue them for malpractice. When we go to a restaurant and we get food poisoning, maybe we sue them for idk health violations. There are cases where police have successfully been sued for egregious misconduct, but it's extremely hard to litigate, and police are usually protected to extreme extents by their unions. "Oh but then police might be hesitant to do their job properly because they're scared of being sued" The people who say this are probably the same people who say "If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to be afraid of". Well...what if we apply that to the police. If you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to be afraid of Mr. Officer. People are just trying to reform police best practices. Advocacy is what got police wearing body cams in the first place and boy oh boy have those body cams shown us quite a lot.

It is indeed weird it comes up every single election. It shouldn't have to. If it weren't a recurring problem, it probably wouldn't come up every election. To me it sounds like you're trying to spin it as some conspiracy or something by your "weird huh" but think of it this way. Elections = change in elected government. When's the best time to advocate for issues that affect you? Guess what...RIGHT BEFORE AN ELECTION. Change peoples' minds through advocacy right before the election in hopes to swing the election in your favor. Like that's just simple political strategy 101 to me.
    not trying to spin it as a conspiracy more like /sarcasm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123