Thanks

EX-KGB: The Marxist Ideological Subversion Of America

Gonna make sure my kids learn how to critically think for themselves. The world is a shit-show. One-dimensional point of views guiding the future trends. What happened to logic and critical thinking?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    If only Marxists were as common as right wing nuts think they are, the world might be a better place.

Cyber-Lenin 2020

Death to America
    And I became forgiveness, I transformed into the closure that I lost, When I learned about the tragedy of all of us. I lost it when I learned about the tragedy of all of us. Incorrigible illness in the loved ones hidden out of us. I lost it when I learned about the tragedy of all of us. I walked through the hallway to a room of only mirrors. Reflecting me in bondage so I watched myself get freer. I let my horns grow longer, I observed my skin get redder. My soul became a hammer. I started to feel better. My hatred turned to pity, my resentment blossomed flowers. My bitter tasted candy, my misery was power. The truth in me grew brighter, my nature and my nurture.

No more shame, no more fear, no more dread.

I am, I am, I am, I am the truth.

Thanks
    There is no need for any of that when we are all taught to live our lives in a pattern...

Threadstarter
    Goddamn Good American, Yes Sir
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    If only Marxists were as common as right wing nuts think they are, the world might be a better place.

Cyber-Lenin 2020

Death to America
    Congratulations, you've missed the entire point of the video.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Congratulations, you've missed the entire point of the video.
    I'm not even entirely sure I got the point of the video. Was it that the educating generation needs to open there eyes more to reason/logic and not just the information they are given in the masses?

Threadstarter
    Goddamn Good American, Yes Sir
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    I'm not even entirely sure I got the point of the video. Was it that the educating generation needs to open there eyes more to reason/logic and not just the information they are given in the masses?
    Was it that the educating generation needs to open there eyes more to reason/logic and not just the information they are given in the masses?
    One of the components of what the video's message is.

Another component is "reacting" to stimuli, which ties into that message. A lot of information for a small video, rewatch it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Communism is a pipe dream that killed millions. The best monarchy is better than the best democracy.

I'm non ironically advocating for monarchy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    I completely missed the Marxist part and decided to look up who this guy is. From my understanding he defected from the Russians because the Russians cracked down on people who dissented against Russian leadership. Seems he's more anti-authoritarian government than anti-Marxism. People being like oh Russia is communist and Russia is bad. Communism is bad. Like the definition of communism is common ownership of means of production with the absence of social classes, money, and the STATE. Like by definition communism and anarchy (absence of government) go hand in hand. This dude is basically like big daddy government bad, police states, etc. and that Russia is influencing American ideology. Like, tell me something we don't know. We already know that the Russians are trying to influence us. We, the US, flex our influence world wide too. Not mentioned here, I even think the Chinese government is probably also engaging in influencing American ideology. Only a bunch of Democrats are like yo the Russians are trying to influence American elections and Trump is like that's bullshit nope, no foreign interference here. It's the battle of ideas and in the free market place of ideas the best will come on top. What am I missing here? To me he just sounds like hes advocating against police states that crack down on individual freedoms (most specifically, the freedom of speech to speak out against your own government).
    Rep. Power: 121

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    dude, has been a very long time since I've watched this video I forgot its name, I think even the original upload was removed from YT due to hate speech or something like that years ago. I think I even used it for a presentation once for school... And I've been out of school for almost 10 years now lol All I remember is that I got in trouble for it.