Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Ever consider air photography?

I made my first ever review of the DJI Mavic Mini on YouTube a few days back. Go and check it out! Kind of weird talking to the camera, but i feel like ill get a tad better.

This channel is mostly going to be used for my adventures and some videography as I get better. It would mean a ton if you took two seconds to subscribe to the channel and check out the two videos I have nonetheless.

Really trying to get things moving with this! Any suggestions on building up a channel? Feel free to share.. im an open book! I have an awesome trip coming up in the Sawtooth mountains and I'm getting much better at being comfortable with the camera and getting Ariel footage as I practice. Youtube kinda funky with upload quality - but it's not too shabby.

Trying to do positive things during such a shitty time.

Thanks guys
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FFNdMyUxZt0&t=1s
    Last edited by Obey; 06-03-2020 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You are white? Racist.

- - - Updated - - -

On a serious note, isn't the review market oversaturated? That doesn't mean that you cannot grow but try to set yourself apart. How? Idk, do a naked review, drunk reviews, or other non stupid ways to set yourself apart. (Unless you are not trying to be a reviewer but even then set yourself apart. )
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eternity For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (06-03-2020)

Thanks
    Racist go home.

/s

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Those videos are pretty much trial videos to start building an audience nonetheless while i practice and get feedback. This channel is mostly going to be all of my backpacking trips out in the mountains and out on the trails. Haven't been able to camp or plan trips with everything going on right now. So figured get some practice videos in.

Also about what I pack on the trail. Nutrition on the trail. Experiences. Tips. Mostly directed toward people who are looking into getting into backpacking or people who just like to see beautiful areas i explore.

Ps - I'm ghostly white
    Last edited by Obey; 06-04-2020 at 08:24 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    What I think of when it comes to building a channel is consistency, you have to stick through and upload at a consistent rate without compromising quality of the content, this means that you shouldn't give up because your channel hasn't blown up in the first few months.

Only suggestion for this video imo is volume adjustment throughout but other than that it was concise and good! Maybe you can show the product itself and how you operate it as well while you were outdoors, makes for better scenery.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    What I think of when it comes to building a channel is consistency, you have to stick through and upload at a consistent rate without compromising quality of the content, this means that you shouldn't give up because your channel hasn't blown up in the first few months.

Only suggestion for this video imo is volume adjustment throughout but other than that it was concise and good! Maybe you can show the product itself and how you operate it as well while you were outdoors, makes for better scenery.
    Im under the impression that its not going to blow up anytime soon(may never) - but I actually am enjoying doing it. But I hear what you're saying.. it kinda all works together. My drone, my hiking.. gear used. I won't go crazy off subject but it all ties in together.

I'm just trying to get some practice in and criticism and getting comfortable with talking to the camera before I start doing my trips (it is a weird thing but I'm getting better at it).

I appreciate the response man.

Thanks
    Im in videography for a while now and I would suggest to change ur video settings to 60fps while filming cinematic stuff.
    Also use Premiere for editing and play with the colors a little.
    Always good to start !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I always wanted to do something like this and make videos and take pictures with drones and stuff. Good luck with your channel m8