Thread: Closed Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Closed Thread

Hello. My refunding thread was closed for some unknown reason. I contacted admins to restore my thread, but they didn't answer. Can you please restore my thread. Thank you! https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1502247

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I had closed the thread while you were temporarily banned.

@chief33 please just confirm if you provided your refunding service to @mistersnezinamais123 @iFentanyl @Wynx. on mpgh?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Correct. I provided for iFentanyl and in the process with the other 2. Thanks for opening it up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by chief33 View Post
    Correct. I provided for iFentanyl and in the process with the other 2. Thanks for opening it up.
    Can you please provide the proof of refund confirmation and convo screenshot for Ifentantyl and screenshot of convo with mistersnezinamais123 - thanks @chief33
    Last edited by Time; 06-04-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post

Can you please provide the proof of refund confirmation and convo screenshot for Ifentantyl and screenshot of convo with mistersnezinamais123 - thanks @chief33
    Before I was banned for using 3rd party comms I was using other methods of communication. I learned that mpgh does not allow any other form of communication except IM. The conversations were not done on IM. Here's proof of refund for iFentantyl: https://imgur.com/a/F5kTd7E
    Also I've seen almost every other refunder use 3rd party comms and they haven't been banned. SMH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by chief33 View Post
    Before I was banned for using 3rd party comms I was using other methods of communication. I learned that mpgh does not allow any other form of communication except IM. The conversations were not done on IM. Here's proof of refund for iFentantyl: https://imgur.com/a/F5kTd7E
    Also I've seen almost every other refunder use 3rd party comms and they haven't been banned. SMH
    Yes so provide proof of conversation like I requested please (just to clarify, this includes screenshots of im convo where you added them on 3rd party comms and the convo on the 3rd party comm regarding the refund you did) And if you're seeing other users use 3rd party comms and not get banned, why aren't you reporting them?

edit: thanks for clarifying that the vouches check out, thats all it needed.

/closed.
    Last edited by Time; 06-04-2020 at 12:10 PM.