Thanks

Exclamation Valorant get unbanned process of elimination

Alright guys just gonna drop some information I have so far on Valorant bans. I believe it is a machine ban and not an account ban (this could be wrong).

I am pretty sure when removing Valorant and Vangaurd it is leaving something behind that tracks your machines device fingerprint regardless of removal. (because after totally clearing out Valorant, when reinstalling it said "repairing" then said the user was banned).

We know this operates on the kernel level, so we know doing an OS reinstall won't fix the issue. Changing IP and spoofing MAC, and changing drive serials doesn't work either. we even flashed the bios to see if that would work.

Do we know for sure removing the motherboard would fix this? Or is it deeper than that? I think it would have to be down to the CPUID or mobo ID.

Anyone else have useful info?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FettmastaTV View Post
    Alright guys just gonna drop some information I have so far on Valorant bans. I believe it is a machine ban and not an account ban (this could be wrong).

I am pretty sure when removing Valorant and Vangaurd it is leaving something behind that tracks your machines device fingerprint regardless of removal. (because after totally clearing out Valorant, when reinstalling it said "repairing" then said the user was banned).

We know this operates on the kernel level, so we know doing an OS reinstall won't fix the issue. Changing IP and spoofing MAC, and changing drive serials doesn't work either. we even flashed the bios to see if that would work.

Do we know for sure removing the motherboard would fix this? Or is it deeper than that? I think it would have to be down to the CPUID or mobo ID.

Well, I had been banned and the only way to get back to playing was to change my HD, I took an old notebook that was here at home.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mendesmene View Post
    Well, I had been banned and the only way to get back to playing was to change my HD, I took an old notebook that was here at home.
    That's all it took? Can you add some more details? All you did was remove the HD and add a new HD and you were able to play?

Thanks,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Well can't you just change the HWID in Regedit?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosadas View Post
    Well can't you just change the HWID in Regedit?
    HAhahaha I can't tell if your serious, but no.

Thanks
    That's all it took? Can you add some more details? All you did was remove the HD and add a new HD and you were able to play?

Thanks,

Yes, all I had to do was change the hd and create a new account, and that's it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I completely reinstalled windows and it took Riot 3 days to ban my new account. Not sure if its the same fate as @mendesmene. If its not and changing OS Drive will show you as clean, then i have a NV.2 in my system currently not being used for anything. I can reinstall and just put the OS there.

I did have Val installed on a different solid state i have for games and after the reinstall i installed it on OS Drive.

Can you tell us how many days have you had the account running?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    While I use hacks I play legit. Ask maddoggy.

If i have helped you and you feel the need to
    Donate click here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks,
    "that's all it took?"
    using a different hd for every time you get banned is a huge waste of time and money, if csgo had the same shit I would be on my 6th Hd, imagine the money that is wasted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    "that's all it took?"
    using a different hd for every time you get banned is a huge waste of time and money, if csgo had the same shit I would be on my 6th Hd, imagine the money that is wasted.
    Well in his case and mine, i have 6 Drives in my machine, 3 Solid State and 3 Mechanical, oh and the OS Solid state, that's 7. i am not spending anymore money.

Donate click here

Thanks
    "that's all it took?"

Well ... I changed the HD and now I'm playing fair, in fact that when I was banned I had downloaded a cheat here from the forum but I didn't even use it in training only and then excluded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well ... I changed the HD and now I'm playing fair, in fact that when I was banned I had downloaded a cheat here from the forum but I didn't even use it in training only and then excluded.

How long have you been playing since you reinstalled windows onto the new drive?

Update: Clean install of windows in another drive and still got banned. This method does not work. Unless Vanguard took all of my drives HWIDs and blacklisted all of them. I can still play on my other PC
    Last edited by mrperez816; 06-12-2020 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Reinstalled Windows

Donate click here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrperez816 View Post
    How long have you been playing since you reinstalled windows onto the new drive?

Update: Clean install of windows in another drive and still got banned. This method does not work. Unless Vanguard took all of my drives HWIDs and blacklisted all of them. I can still play on my other PC
    so even if i install a new hard disk like 40gb for example as hard drive O it wont work ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatterxkx View Post
    so even if i install a new hard disk like 40gb for example as hard drive O it wont work ?
    It did not work for me, i still got banned after the tutorial.

Donate click here

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrperez816 For This Useful Post:

madhatterxkx (06-16-2020)

Thanks

lol

Yes, all I had to do was change the hd and create a new account, and that's it.
    what do you mean you changed the HD can you be more specific please
    so just a new HD and it will work 100% ? no ban ?
    Last edited by madhatterxkx; 06-16-2020 at 05:32 AM.