Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftFreak View Post
    The trainer works well itself but some parts like the Mana Energy for Nulgath needs an update. I've changed some of the things for it so now it should work smoothly. Remove the tempitems portion for Mana energy for Nulgath and change it for items. The last update that AQW did was to change it from a temporary item, to an item that will stay in your inventory even if you log out. Glitched rooms also need to be changed. And to collect the second portion of the quest from the monsters in elemental (5/5).
    Hi, could you pass me your bot modified correctly from Void HighLord?
    Mine keeps disconnecting.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Surpia View Post

are you using 3.8 or 3.8+?
    3.8+ with the patch

I managed to avoid it by creating a different bot for nulgath reagents using the nulgath's birthday gift pet and editing out the GoN part of the VHL bot.

I have VHL now, but if the problem persists for others I'd suggest getting GoN elsewhere and editing out that part of the bot to skip it instead of getting stuck there.

Thanks

Question

I'm guessing this bot does not include the farming for Void Crystal A & B right?

Thanks

You should change the room warps

By making the Rooms go (Room Name)-999999 it puts you into a private room

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Drallel View Post
    By making the Rooms go (Room Name)-999999 it puts you into a private room
    The rooms that require private rooms are set as -1942
    There are rooms that are public, but that is for the sake of efficiency.

Thanks

As a previous user asked does the bot farm for Void Crystal A and B

As a previous user asked does the bot farm for Void Crystal A and B or do i have to farm for those myself lol i just wanna use the class

Thanks

Used this to get 15 roentgeniums on an alt, works great, few issues though

- Blood Gem of the Archfiend isn't in the whitelist, I didn't realise this until the 13th so probably missed out on a handful of them, definitely add this in.
    - Often, farming Emblems of Nulgath (and I think sometimes on Mana Golem, can't remember) the bot would get stuck trying turn in the quest, as far as I can tell it never gets unstuck on its own, unsure if you're able to do anything about it but just reporting it.

Suggestion, feel free to ignore

- Maybe it might be worth selling Member Vouchers of Nulgath obtained from Mana Golem, they're easy to farm so it shouldn't hurt
    - Make Nulgath chocolates the last thing farmed, especially with above suggestion, gold farming time would be reduced by a lot from all the passive gold gain from doing other tasks

Thanks for the bot!

Thanks

Try adding a second

Quote Originally Posted by CheatingSillily View Post
    Used this to get 15 roentgeniums on an alt, works great, few issues though

- Blood Gem of the Archfiend isn't in the whitelist, I didn't realise this until the 13th so probably missed out on a handful of them, definitely add this in.
    - Often, farming Emblems of Nulgath (and I think sometimes on Mana Golem, can't remember) the bot would get stuck trying turn in the quest, as far as I can tell it never gets unstuck on its own, unsure if you're able to do anything about it but just reporting it.

Suggestion, feel free to ignore

- Maybe it might be worth selling Member Vouchers of Nulgath obtained from Mana Golem, they're easy to farm so it shouldn't hurt
    - Make Nulgath chocolates the last thing farmed, especially with above suggestion, gold farming time would be reduced by a lot from all the passive gold gain from doing other tasks

Thanks for the bot!

What you could try is adding a second delay, thats what i did when the bots had issues accepting or turning in a quest is just adding in a second or half a second delay. I did this with another bot i found that farms the A and B Crystals that was having a similar issue just add the delay right before or after where the issue is normally and it should be solved just make sure to back up the original in case you break it yourself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    How many hours usually this bot can take at 1 time a day? Thank you so much for it though!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Question AQW Bot Loading.

How do I load the bot into Grimoire, this is my first time botting sorry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Angry

If you see the bot spending a lot of time fighting Mana Golem. That's normal he's either farming the Voucher of Nulgath (non-mem) or Uni 13 and sometimes it takes a lot of time.
    No it's not, it's just broken, there is no command that redirect bot to attack for "Charged Mana Energy for Nulgath"

So guys if u attack Mana Golem for 3 hours like me, just add "Move to cell: r3, up" like i did, so after getting "Mana Energy for Nulgath" you will goto for "Charged Mana Energy for Nulgath"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Works Great

Missing blood gem of the archfiend so make sure you have that added to the item list, but overall works great.

suggestion,
    to make the bot go a bit faster (i think) I changed the rooms to /join xxx-1 so I get help from other people and removed the room jumping for the archfiend favor part so I stayed in one room since respawns are faster.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I thank you all for all your notes and details provided, I will be working on an updated version for 2021!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Surpia For This Useful Post:

budandwax (01-02-2021),markfinity (02-02-2021)

Thanks

Question ?

I thank you all for all your notes and details provided, I will be working on an updated version for 2021!
    have you made a updated version already?

Thanks

Other item drops

How do you reject the other item drop from monsters you kill (i.e. Astral Helm from Mana Golem) so that it doesn't just fill up your screen?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast