Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Stocks have rebounded big time

I have regained every single dollar of valuation lost on feb and march, april and may in less than a month, 100 thousand dollars of loss recouped and now my net gain loss currently is in the thousands for green, currently making 5-6k a day in stocks from this bull run. Tons of people where too pussy and dropped out in march, others where fearmongering like the news, but in the end, corona isn't that big of a deal and worldwide we are seeing a trend of going back to how it was. now ima sit back and enjoy my profits as a majority holder now thanks to the dumbasses selling low... fyi, now is ur time to invest if u didnt earlier or else u gonna lose cash, maybe wait for next dip but this marks the start of the next decade long run. side note- bitcoin predicted to hit 150k in next 5 years and eth predicted to hit 9000, eth currently at 240, i would buy.
    Last edited by Jov; 06-08-2020 at 03:32 PM.

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

Eternity (06-08-2020)

Thanks
    Should've dropped 5k on oil stocks, the one I wanted has now tripled

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Should've dropped 5k on oil stocks, the one I wanted has now tripled
    Nah
    Oil going obsolete big oil is a bubble, people now are frowning upon fossil fuel, and companies like tesla and renewable energy companies are shitting on em. Thats the future

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Never sold cause my parents don't want to deal with the tax work. Also invested most of my unemployment money. The recent bull run has nearly reversed all my losses from one poor investment choice 3-4 years ago. Wish I had more money back in March/April. Small money, small gains. FBM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

Eternity (06-08-2020),[MPGH]Jov (06-08-2020)

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Never sold cause my parents don't want to deal with the tax work. Also invested most of my unemployment money. The recent bull run has nearly reversed all my losses from one poor investment choice 3-4 years ago. Wish I had more money back in March/April. Small money, small gains. FBM.
    My mom has lived through multiple recessions, she said the same thing every successful person I know has told me; if you sell you lose out in the long run, the u.s dollar is wayy to strong to just go bust, this was not caused by a financial problem but a pandemic, and that this will end like everything else. The next bull run is crypto my guy, people started shifting there after halving and now its theoretically starting to run out, btc will be a commodity at one point but be wary it might be a bubble. Invest rn in tech and if u wanna risk it a lil pharma.
    also buy fucking chainlink. Shits 4$ a token with a 2000% increase lifetime with a very very steady increase and strong support both technologically and financially. Its a interesting one but its expected to hit 200 same time as eth or btc
    Last edited by Jov; 06-08-2020 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sbuj View Post

Nah
    Oil going obsolete big oil is a bubble, people now are frowning upon fossil fuel, and companies like tesla and renewable energy companies are shitting on em. Thats the future
    I agree with you but over the past month this stock has went from around $4 to about $16 and possibly more tomorrow. I think society hasn't completely accepted renewable energy, let alone battery operated cars like tesla. But I can see tesla exploding in the next decade

Thanks
    Same here. I was waiting on the market to dip and lucky for me it did. Dumped a lot of money 2 months ago and I am up 689% so far (3 month gains).
    If the stocks I bought go back to normal, or anywhere near that, I am looking at 4000% gains on about $5000, which I'd end up paying like 30-50% on taxes, and keeping the rest. Planning on cashing out once I hit that mark and just put a down payment on some properties. Unfortunate event for many, but you can really make a lot of money if you play your cards right. Just like a bunch of millionaires did in 2008.

Godspeed fellas.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gill Bates For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (06-08-2020)

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gill Bates View Post
    Same here. I was waiting on the market to dip and lucky for me it did. Dumped a lot of money 2 months ago and I am up 689% so far (3 month gains).
    If the stocks I bought go back to normal, or anywhere near that, I am looking at 4000% gains on about $5000, which I'd end up paying like 30-50% on taxes, and keeping the rest. Planning on cashing out once I hit that mark and just put a down payment on some properties. Unfortunate event for many, but you can really make a lot of money if you play your cards right. Just like a bunch of millionaires did in 2008.

Godspeed fellas.
    I literally just bought a house for 300k put 20% down, already appreciating and lowest interest rate ever

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with you but over the past month this stock has went from around $4 to about $16 and possibly more tomorrow. I think society hasn't completely accepted renewable energy, let alone battery operated cars like tesla. But I can see tesla exploding in the next decade
    EVs are not new. Tesla bigger than ford and chevy, they produce more than electric vehicles. Their software is next level and that is the future. They are literally rolling out digital powergrids where you can sell power. Idk about you but everyone knows about global warming, people now are starting to be conscious of their use, legislation is starting to penalize people who harm the planet, fossil fuel is volatile, expended after use, and running low, with severe damages to communities and our literal planet. People are starting to look for energy saving solutions, if you install a solar panel on ur house ur provider or the government will literally give you a heavy heavy discount on ur electric bill and or a big tax break. Renewable energy is being solved by tesla. They made a giant battery farm in australia capable of powering a entire city easily and it uses ai to perfectly balance the flow of power, with the digital power grids and their batteries tesla is the future even tho elon crazy. U can make money short term but I have a child im not in it for the short term

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Rq, just gonna say I really enjoy this conversation. Money, the future, etc.

My mom has lived through multiple recessions, she said the same thing every successful person I know has told me; if you sell you lose out in the long run, the u.s dollar is wayy to strong to just go bust, this was not caused by a financial problem but a pandemic, and that this will end like everything else. The next bull run is crypto my guy, people started shifting there after halving and now its theoretically starting to run out, btc will be a commodity at one point but be wary it might be a bubble. Invest rn in tech and if u wanna risk it a lil pharma.
    also buy fucking chainlink. Shits 4$ a token with a 2000% increase lifetime with a very very steady increase and strong support both technologically and financially. Its a interesting one but its expected to hit 200 same time as eth or btc
    Im honestly super on the fence about crypto. I like the idea of a finite currency/commodity that's in no way controlled by the government (except that it is starting to be). Maybe I'm not well versed in the tech side of crypto and I don't fully understand its capabilities, but my understanding is that it essentially operates like Venmo, Cashapp, or any banking app except only now it's out of control by like a central government or bank. It's strictly peer to peer. Great. But like now, governments are recognizing it as a commodity and therefore anything you do with your bitcoin or any other crypto is essentially required to be reported for tax purposes. So to me its essentially doing the exact same thing as Venmo, Cashapp, etc. That's why I don't think it will gain the crazy attraction most people think it will. In my eyes it's essentially competing against these finance related apps for control over peoples financial transactions but with different trade offs. Security vs. freedom. Anonymity and peer to peer. etc. etc.

Agreed. Currently some of the biggest issues with EV is the battery and infrastructure. Tesla is lucky that California has started building a lot of EV charging stations or I feel a lot less people would drive EV. Like you wouldn't drive a gas car if there were no gas stations and currently you can't find EV charging stations everywhere. Def in the future there will hopefully be more. Also battery is currently like how much energy can we store in as little space as possible? Currently, fuel is good in that it doesn't take up too much space for the energy it creates. For example, looking at a plane, jet fuel can hold a fuck ton of energy for its quantity I guess. A battery would have to be like the size of the plane itself. Just some fun stuff to think about when it comes to energy. Future is gonna be interesting.

I literally just bought a house for 300k put 20% down, already appreciating and lowest interest rate ever

- - - Updated - - -

EVs are not new. Tesla bigger than ford and chevy, they produce more than electric vehicles. Their software is next level and that is the future. They are literally rolling out digital powergrids where you can sell power. Idk about you but everyone knows about global warming, people now are starting to be conscious of their use, legislation is starting to penalize people who harm the planet, fossil fuel is volatile, expended after use, and running low, with severe damages to communities and our literal planet. People are starting to look for energy saving solutions, if you install a solar panel on ur house ur provider or the government will literally give you a heavy heavy discount on ur electric bill and or a big tax break. Renewable energy is being solved by tesla. They made a giant battery farm in australia capable of powering a entire city easily and it uses ai to perfectly balance the flow of power, with the digital power grids and their batteries tesla is the future even tho elon crazy. U can make money short term but I have a child im not in it for the short term
    I feel it's very misleading to say Tesla is larger than Ford and Chevy (which is General Motors). Had to do a project on the US automobiles industry for a corporate financial reporting class just this spring semester. Tesla has a much larger market cap yes but in reality it is like a fraction of the size of Ford and GM in terms of "size". Ford and GM have a FUCK TON more assets (at least measured in dollar bills I suppose, idk how many factories all these companies have. Im kind of making the assumption that if assets are worth more, there must be more factories, offices, etc. in general) than Tesla does. Like to ballpark it Tesla has maybe 10-40% of Ford's or GM's assets (in dollars). Tesla makes in the hundreds of thousands of cars (think it was like 400-500k in 2019) and Ford and GM makes cars in the millions (think like 5.5 million and 7.7 million respectively).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I have regained every single dollar of valuation lost on feb and march, april and may in less than a month, 100 thousand dollars of loss recouped and now my net gain loss currently is in the thousands for green, currently making 5-6k a day in stocks from this bull run. Tons of people where too pussy and dropped out in march, others where fearmongering like the news, but in the end, corona isn't that big of a deal and worldwide we are seeing a trend of going back to how it was. now ima sit back and enjoy my profits as a majority holder now thanks to the dumbasses selling low... fyi, now is ur time to invest if u didnt earlier or else u gonna lose cash, maybe wait for next dip but this marks the start of the next decade long run. side note- bitcoin predicted to hit 150k in next 5 years and eth predicted to hit 9000, eth currently at 240, i would buy.
    Brooo fuck yes... fuck them pussy ass bitches who sell out. I honestly see another crash coming, I got like 7-8 grand ready to fucking gooooo. I wish I started my corp job so I can start putting hella more in there. I cannot wait to have few hundred thousands dollars. FUCKING LETS GOOOOOOO

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't you starting your job soon? Max your fucking roth or other ira and yololo that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

The companies I am looking at are pharma and telecom (for 5g) companies right now. I want to be able to max my roth by the next 2 years and heavily invest into aggressive growth companies with dividends. Eventually I want to fuck with day trading cause it is fun (not for income just to fuck with)
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Threadstarter
    вою зауÑ
    Former Staff
    Resource Group
    Trusted
    Thanks

Im honestly super on the fence about crypto. I like the idea of a finite currency/commodity that's in no way controlled by the government (except that it is starting to be). Maybe I'm not well versed in the tech side of crypto and I don't fully understand its capabilities, but my understanding is that it essentially operates like Venmo, Cashapp, or any banking app except only now it's out of control by like a central government or bank. It's strictly peer to peer. Great. But like now, governments are recognizing it as a commodity and therefore anything you do with your bitcoin or any other crypto is essentially required to be reported for tax purposes. So to me its essentially doing the exact same thing as Venmo, Cashapp, etc. That's why I don't think it will gain the crazy attraction most people think it will. In my eyes it's essentially competing against these finance related apps for control over peoples financial transactions but with different trade offs. Security vs. freedom. Anonymity and peer to peer. etc. etc.

Agreed. Currently some of the biggest issues with EV is the battery and infrastructure. Tesla is lucky that California has started building a lot of EV charging stations or I feel a lot less people would drive EV. Like you wouldn't drive a gas car if there were no gas stations and currently you can't find EV charging stations everywhere. Def in the future there will hopefully be more. Also battery is currently like how much energy can we store in as little space as possible? Currently, fuel is good in that it doesn't take up too much space for the energy it creates. For example, looking at a plane, jet fuel can hold a fuck ton of energy for its quantity I guess. A battery would have to be like the size of the plane itself. Just some fun stuff to think about when it comes to energy. Future is gonna be interesting.

I feel it's very misleading to say Tesla is larger than Ford and Chevy (which is General Motors). Had to do a project on the US automobiles industry for a corporate financial reporting class just this spring semester. Tesla has a much larger market cap yes but in reality it is like a fraction of the size of Ford and GM in terms of "size". Ford and GM have a FUCK TON more assets (at least measured in dollar bills I suppose, idk how many factories all these companies have. Im kind of making the assumption that if assets are worth more, there must be more factories, offices, etc. in general) than Tesla does. Like to ballpark it Tesla has maybe 10-40% of Ford's or GM's assets (in dollars). Tesla makes in the hundreds of thousands of cars (think it was like 400-500k in 2019) and Ford and GM makes cars in the millions (think like 5.5 million and 7.7 million respectively).
    Teslas valuation is said to be too high, but it ends up delivering with its software, ai and new lines of vehicles including the supposed million mile battery they want to create. Tesla is bigger in valuation because of those projects, i just take bigger as a indicator that it will be a pioneer in the future, as it is leading now already and is valued higher than fossil fuel tycoons, crypto is pretty crazy there are alot of things that can be done in a network, but the main appeal id say is the fact that is appreciates and is easily used traded and accepted, blockchain tech is very complex and could be used for more stuff. Personally i only hold ETH, chainlink and tezos but consider this shit as a long haul thing, gonna leave it there for a bit. Sold all my btc cause idk about it, i might buy a coin though and keep it to see where it goes. Anyways teslas futures are trading so high because people are optimistic that tesla will surpass gm and ford, regardless of assets.. do you know what makes tesla dealerships so smart? They only have one fucking car in it, you order it online it arrives to your house they do everything to make it easy. Gm and ford have fucking thousands of cars of inventory sitting outside while tesla can build on demand. They save hundreds of thousands in operating costs and the emphasis on design and luxury is important. They will roll out cheaper alternatives and then full market domination, teslas are already considered luxurious
    Last edited by Jov; 06-08-2020 at 09:50 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jov For This Useful Post:

BTC.INvyron (06-09-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

Brooo fuck yes... fuck them pussy ass bitches who sell out. I honestly see another crash coming, I got like 7-8 grand ready to fucking gooooo. I wish I started my corp job so I can start putting hella more in there. I cannot wait to have few hundred thousands dollars. FUCKING LETS GOOOOOOO

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't you starting your job soon? Max your fucking roth or other ira and yololo that shit.

- - - Updated - - -

The companies I am looking at are pharma and telecom (for 5g) companies right now. I want to be able to max my roth by the next 2 years and heavily invest into aggressive growth companies with dividends. Eventually I want to fuck with day trading cause it is fun (not for income just to fuck with)
    I'm currently looking for work. And idk about that trading mentality. Like I feel that day trading cause its fun, yeah it's fun to see a bunch of green when you hit it big, but I feel that its essentially the same dopamine rush as gambling, thereby I can't agree with thinking like that. But then at the same time, I'm like eh whatever if you have disposable income to be investing in the first place, you're probably fine taking hits anyways.

Teslas valuation is said to be too high, but it ends up delivering with its software, ai and new lines of vehicles including the supposed million mile battery they want to create. Tesla is bigger in valuation because of those projects, i just take bigger as a indicator that it will be a pioneer in the future, as it is leading now already and is valued higher than fossil fuel tycoons, crypto is pretty crazy there are alot of things that can be done in a network, but the main appeal id say is the fact that is appreciates and is easily used traded and accepted, blockchain tech is very complex and could be used for more stuff. Personally i only hold ETH, chainlink and tezos but consider this shit as a long haul thing, gonna leave it there for a bit. Sold all my btc cause idk about it, i might buy a coin though and keep it to see where it goes. Anyways teslas futures are trading so high because people are optimistic that tesla will surpass gm and ford, regardless of assets.. do you know what makes tesla dealerships so smart? They only have one fucking car in it, you order it online it arrives to your house they do everything to make it easy. Gm and ford have fucking thousands of cars of inventory sitting outside while tesla can build on demand. They save hundreds of thousands in operating costs and the emphasis on design and luxury is important. They will roll out cheaper alternatives and then full market domination, teslas are already considered luxurious
    Oh yeah for sure, Tesla is definitely one of the more well positioned companies. I think a lot of people have a lot of faith and hope in them. They're more innovative than their competitors (or at least appear to be, maybe the other companies are keeping tech innovations on the down low but I'm skeptical). As long as they properly manage their cash flow they're good to go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Don't think it will last. Same day the US was announced to be in a recession. World recession inbound.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks

It's good that you emphasize dollars. Tesla is as big as Ford and GM when you talk about valuation/paper value (the stock is almost 1k). As far as liquid assets, Ford and GM definitely beat Tesla by A LOT. Tesla will definitely be up there in the next few years though, IMO. Ford's plan to go all electric does not seem too promising.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Don't think it will last. Same day the US was announced to be in a recession. World recession inbound.
    I hear that this bull run was off the backs of that 2.5 million jobs or so (sorry don't remember the exact number) that was added for the month of may that has investors thinking that the worst is behind us cause unemployment is allegedly not as bad as we thought.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast