Thread: Thread Closed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thread Closed

Hello, my thread was closed for an accusation that I an exit scammer. Although that I recommended a store to test, I had no idea it was fake. One of my friends found this store and told me that other refunders were refunding it. No one was scammed during this process as no one placed an order from mpgh and the site has since been closed down. I'm very frustrated that all of these other refunders on mpgh are throwing shade on my name just to get rid of the competition. I take pride in my rep on mpgh as I put in 2 years of work in my btc exchange and there has been no complaints whatsoever with that. I wanted to expand my profits on mpgh so I opened a refunding business and this was just taken away from me. I just ask you to please open up my thread so I can get back to doing my job. Thank you..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hey mate, I'm sorry but I had to temporarily close the thread just for the duration the report is dealt with, I hope you can understand and we'll try to get this sorted at the earliest @chief33

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Hey mate, I'm sorry but I had to temporarily close the thread just for the duration the report is dealt with, I hope you can understand and we'll try to get this sorted at the earliest @chief33
    Thank you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Hey @Time
    Can you please open my thread up. There has been nothing going on with the scam thread and I would like to get my service up and running again. Thank you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I've reopened the thread now but do not let something like this happen ever again, any store you add you must verify yourself that it is actually a genuine store, you will be held responsible for what you offer, and do not work with banned users.

Also, make a separate thread for your currency exchange in the appropriate section with the information required.

/closed.
    Last edited by Time; 06-20-2020 at 03:36 AM.