Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Post Shopify Ecommerce Stores (Dropshiping,Services,ect...)

Hello,im an expert on ecommerce dropshipping since 3 years we make a high converting website and with a premiums th�mes that can make you hundreds of dollars all that for just 79$ and we offer more options , Picking you a winning niches with the winning products , running your facebook ads , pick you the best and the trustfull instagram influencers .

We will help you to make your website from from scratch to hatch.

That some example of the website that we have made

1 . https://becauseanimals.com/ that have made over +50k $ within 3 month

• Proff : https://imgur.com/DAaxYXf

2. https://aismartphoneholder.com/ that have made over +13k $ within 10 days using our influencers list

3. https://www.cleaneatzkitchen.com/ make 30k$ per month

• Proff :https://imgur.com/mvigXPR

And lot of stores are making thousands of dollars using our methods.

Add me on IM IF U ARE INTERESED

service giveway completed
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1503931

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
    @muyatshi20 Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
    Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are NOT allowed) Read more about it here .
    If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
    [MPGH]HALOS117
    [MPGH]niggo
    [MPGH]RespectNF
    [MPGH]Time

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH

Thanks
    UP TO 70 % Discounts for the first 10 guys

Thanks
    5 SPOT LEFT AT 70%

Thanks
    2021 is commin and u still dont have ECOM DROPSHIPPING STORE ?

Make your store today, and take advantage from our discounts
    Last edited by muyatshi20; 12-26-2020 at 04:24 AM.

Thanks
    50 % OFF TODAY ONLY , GET YOURS TODAY

Thanks

Question help

Quote Originally Posted by muyatshi20 View Post
    UP TO 70 % Discounts for the first 10 guys
    i just bought a pre made store can you help me generate flowing income from it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lilarson732 View Post
    i just bought a pre made store can you help me generate flowing income from it
    Add me on IM or send me a private message

__________________________________________________ _

-50 DISCOUNT AVAILABLE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    HI, interested.
    Any of the giveway winners can update?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Here is my HONEST REVIEW

I was in contact with OP since September when he graciously accepted my money
    $200 USD for Mentoring
    $300 USD for Woocomerce Website
    $50 USD for an IG

Length of time - September - till NOW (website not complete)

Mentoring:
    It took me perhaps two weeks to pick a product and I found my own supplier as his was from the default China site (NO THANKS) I found my OWN US SUPPLIER
    Mentoring was always late - always excuses and re-hashed pasted into ******** - or he would type and I would ask questions at the end...most i learned already via FREE YOUTUBE videos

Woocomerce Site - $300

Still not done - I had to go in and create my own logo and favicon and input my titles and descriptions (24 products) now 18. template is used and no contact us no about us no terms no privacy all default. I sent him a very detailed Doc with all teh info he needed - he copied teh return policy where it stated DROPSHIPPER (basically showing I was a dropshipper) I am a designer myself and was told this guy was amazing - anytime i asked for his email or contact info ...another excuse and yet another excuse....he even told me (OP) its not his fault its teh designer? WTF I payed him for his team its not my problem he should be managing his staff.

IG - $50
    Had 5,000 Followers all male and all from a country that would not buy my product (BOT or like for like site) - My niche is woman and from North America......he later confessed in error he bought bulk IG accounts - his IG person? created A two grid pics sliced taht were sliced up with an app to appear to be 12 individual posts and this is why I was paying premium $$$ My IG was hacked and someone logged in from romania - I did have the 2 step verification and also sent him a list of emails that were assigned to that IG

All in all my experience has been draining and I am frustrated beyond belief and have lost all my money and now need to go and re create the website myself.

I do NOT recommend this service - proceed with caution...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RonMerda For This Useful Post:

GamerEver2002 (11-09-2022),sirtho49 (12-29-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by RonMerda View Post
    Here is my HONEST REVIEW
    Thanks for your review

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sirtho49 For This Useful Post:

RonMerda (12-29-2020)

Thanks
    Here is my HONEST REVIEW

I was in contact with OP since September when he graciously accepted my money
    $200 USD for Mentoring
    $300 USD for Woocomerce Website
    $50 USD for an IG

Length of time - September - till NOW (website not complete)

Mentoring:
    It took me perhaps two weeks to pick a product and I found my own supplier as his was from the default China site (NO THANKS) I found my OWN US SUPPLIER
    Mentoring was always late - always excuses and re-hashed pasted into ******** - or he would type and I would ask questions at the end...most i learned already via FREE YOUTUBE videos

Woocomerce Site - $300

Still not done - I had to go in and create my own logo and favicon and input my titles and descriptions (24 products) now 18. template is used and no contact us no about us no terms no privacy all default. I sent him a very detailed Doc with all teh info he needed - he copied teh return policy where it stated DROPSHIPPER (basically showing I was a dropshipper) I am a designer myself and was told this guy was amazing - anytime i asked for his email or contact info ...another excuse and yet another excuse....he even told me (OP) its not his fault its teh designer? WTF I payed him for his team its not my problem he should be managing his staff.

IG - $50
    Had 5,000 Followers all male and all from a country that would not buy my product (BOT or like for like site) - My niche is woman and from North America......he later confessed in error he bought bulk IG accounts - his IG person? created A two grid pics sliced taht were sliced up with an app to appear to be 12 individual posts and this is why I was paying premium $$$ My IG was hacked and someone logged in from romania - I did have the 2 step verification and also sent him a list of emails that were assigned to that IG

All in all my experience has been draining and I am frustrated beyond belief and have lost all my money and now need to go and re create the website myself.

His website is done Motandi.com , and i told her woocommerce take time cause a new partner was designing it but shopify website are made less than 1-2 weeks.

He wanted to scam and get his refund acting like our mentoring was shity thanks god there is many clients will tell them to upload their results from our mentoring , and this client Ronmerda keep spoil me about his life problems untill focusing on mentoring session , and this review will change nothing there is many clients got their results with live results , And she got for 200$ a mentoring of 24/7 but in place to profit from this opportunity he keep telling me his life problems he is made or sad , THANKS
    Last edited by muyatshi20; 12-29-2020 at 01:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    His website get done , Motandi.com

He wanted to scam and get his refund acting like our mentoring was shity thanks god there is many clients will tell them to upload their results from our mentoring , and this client Ronmerda keep spoil me about his life problems untill focusing on mentoring session , and this review will change nothing there is many clients got their results with live results , And she got for 200$ a mentoring of 24/7 but in place to profit from this opportunity he keep telling me his life problems he is made or sad , THANKS
    WTF why would you list my website on here? I am trying to do succeed on ecomerce and have an exclusive product? If anyone wants to check out my website for errors please feel free to do so....its all default ( I wont list issues as he will quickly have his designer fix them)

He did not mentor me at all always had excuses - in and hour two hours he blocked me on ******** and knew teh chat history would be deleted - I do have some not sure if its enough to warrant proof for a scam report he laso deleted my chat on here so i have no evidence.....

LMAO he just deleted again from December 17- till now but i screenshot

Any designers on here (now taht my site is compromised- feel free to check it out) also can use wayback to check website - in its early stages and whois when it was done etc....
    Last edited by RonMerda; 12-29-2020 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks
    WTF why would you list my website on here? I am trying to do succeed on ecomerce and have an exclusive product? If anyone wants to check out my website for errors please feel free to do so....its all default ( I wont list issues as he will quickly have his designer fix them)

He did not mentor me at all always had excuses - in and hour two hours he blocked me on ******** and knew teh chat history would be deleted - I do have some not sure if its enough to warrant proof for a scam report he laso deleted my chat on here so i have no evidence.....
    To show people that you received your website and they can see how we work and i offred you more than 5 winners you keep changing and this winner was picked by us then why you say our mentoring is shit? if someone have no trust on that i will offer 2 free spots too any one from the website and they will leave there review after the mentoring , And dont say scammer cause u received everything u payed & was talking to yours hours and hours , a scammer dont give you what u payed for and block you , THANKS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    To show people that you received your website and they can see how we work and i offred you more than 5 winners you keep changing and this winner was picked by us then why you say our mentoring is shit? if someone have no trust on that i will offer 2 free spots too any one from the website and they will leave there review after the mentoring , And dont say scammer cause u received everything u payed & was talking to yours hours and hours , a scammer dont give you what u payed for and block you , THANKS
    Your winning products were listed on CJ dropshipping your famous hidden gem right on their site blog? My site is not complete nor is their any SEO ....proof is in the pudding.....mentoring is asking questions and not reading pasted re-hashed IG related crap that is already known....I was speaking to you for hours a day>? no I just kept coming on for mentoring and would wait and wait and wait and excuses after excuses.....

Thanks for trying to delete all the info - if you were not GUILTY you would NOT have got rid of teh EVIDENCE!!!!!

>>>>>> The chat/pm history on here when I initiated contact with you it was september 2020 and Ia m sure a moderator can pull that up?

Listen dont try and sugar coat your service - its lame in the least and the proof is in the pudding My site

Woocomerce site no pricing no qty lol nada those descriptions and titles I added and I added with style numbers to verify if any SEO was done - plus I am on the backend of WP and your designer does not log in and it shows activity you just copied another template now for my about us....and added motandi when I told you I am a distributer of that US brand? and that is plagiarism - You can use teh templates default??????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast