Thanks

Arrow Account Recovery

Hi!

So My main account was "Twitchland" (https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5094401) i was running twitch services for a while on this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1396596 however i had to stop because i had some irl issues and didn't have more time for it so i requested from @Lily to close my services thread until i'm able to comeback again.

and when i was able to comeback basically i forgot the password to my offline password manager and couldn't access any of my accounts including mpgh and the email i made it with so i made this account because i didn't know that Account Recovery requests was a thing on mpgh.

side-note : I started a service on this account on the marketplace however i paused it and left the account cause i don't know if that's against the rules or no ( because of my main account that i can't access which is not banned )

I can provide any info needed about the account including questions about chats/transactions i made or anything like that. The email i used was @protonmail.com if i remember correctly also if there 2FA on the account i think i still have Authy linked to it.

I hope this thread makes sense to you guys,

Thanks in advance.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Email is now the account password. Login and change both the email and the password to something else. Post here when you recover the account.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.