Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    but off that case is there any commets on the images themself, does anyone like them? can i get feedback on the images?not about what i wrote in my post,just the images themselfs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by korlen435 View Post
    sorry for double posting, cant seem to find an edit button. correction, If that is the way advertiseing is seen within MPGH.net then you the way advertiseing is seen here is just messed up.
    Ok first of all, your English is making it hard to understand what your trying to point out.

Second of all, I am not stating how MPGH views this, I'm not even stating that what your doing is against the rules. I am simply stating that what you have posted IS advertising. Obviously you don't know the basics of advertising is. Ever heard of the Marketing Mix? It's is the central concept of advertising. One of the processes of it is promotion, which is what you've done by posting these. You are promoting a website, even if it isn't hosted yet.

Aside all that, these are pretty aight logos. I'd probably ease up on the black outer glow, it's making it harder to read the text, which is something you don't want.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    yea sorry about the english problems, sometimes i type to fast and forget to go back check it, plus i couldnt find the edit button for some reason, now i do oddly enough. anyways, With the black outer glow it think it give it a highligh, but alot of people have been saying it made the text blury.. so Im gonna try something new later

Thanks
    Triple post, reported.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Perhaps a small drop shadow would bring out the text more, instead of outer glow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Most likely, Im thinking of make a vulture fly out some smoke and the text is just somehow there lol idk...

[England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Thanks
    Man shayne, you pick the time to get a post ban, it's all kicking off lol. Baring the "advertising". the eagles and text have that awfull black outer glow which should NEVER be used in logos. It makes it look lower quality, and takes away the clarity making it harder to read. Not sure about the (planet?) is that in the BG, but it looks like leather or something. The font choice actually kinda works, its quite majestic, mirroing that of the eagle. On the second logo however, the tagline just looks a bit rushed.

Energy

War does not determine who is right- only who is left.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by EnergyK View Post
    Man shayne, you pick the time to get a post ban, it's all kicking off lol. Baring the "advertising". the eagles and text have that awfull black outer glow which should NEVER be used in logos. It makes it look lower quality, and takes away the clarity making it harder to read. Not sure about the (planet?) is that in the BG, but it looks like leather or something. The font choice actually kinda works, its quite majestic, mirroing that of the eagle. On the second logo however, the tagline just looks a bit rushed.

Energy
    You sir, have the best comment on this whole thread. you deserve a medal.

lol, thanks you,for the long comment.

Thanks
    Looks like pretty basic stuff to me /

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12