Thanks

Have I changed enough parts to bypass my HWID ban?

Like a year ago I was HWID banned on Dead By Daylight for cheating on multiple accounts. Since then, I've been interested in playing the game again and I think I've changed just about everything I need in order to entirely bypass my previous HWID ban. Here's a list of what I've changed:
    Both of my storage drives (I have none of my previous drives that I was banned on)
    My RAM (Not using my old sticks)
    My GPU
    My Motherboard
    My MAC Address (I'm now using ethernet instead of wireless, I have no wireless adapter plugged in)
    My IP Address (I have a dynamic IP that changes roughly every week)
    I've reinstalled Windows multiple times after completely wiping each storage drive.
    I have not installed Dead By Daylight ever since I was banned around a year ago. Am I missing anything? I haven't changed my CPU, but from what I"ve been able to deduce CPUs don't have a serial that can be read by the computer, let alone used to enforce HWID bans.
    If I try to play DBD again, I want to be able to do it without the risk of getting banned again. I don't plan on cheating anymore, I simply just want to play the game with an entirely new identity.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by memetologist View Post
    Like a year ago I was HWID banned on Dead By Daylight for cheating on multiple accounts. Since then, I've been interested in playing the game again and I think I've changed just about everything I need in order to entirely bypass my previous HWID ban. Here's a list of what I've changed:
    Both of my storage drives (I have none of my previous drives that I was banned on)
    My RAM (Not using my old sticks)
    My GPU
    My Motherboard
    My MAC Address (I'm now using ethernet instead of wireless, I have no wireless adapter plugged in)
    My IP Address (I have a dynamic IP that changes roughly every week)
    I've reinstalled Windows multiple times after completely wiping each storage drive.
    I have not installed Dead By Daylight ever since I was banned around a year ago. Am I missing anything? I haven't changed my CPU, but from what I"ve been able to deduce CPUs don't have a serial that can be read by the computer, let alone used to enforce HWID bans.
    If I try to play DBD again, I want to be able to do it without the risk of getting banned again. I don't plan on cheating anymore, I simply just want to play the game with an entirely new identity.
    Think you are good.

Regarding CPU, there's "ProcessorID" but have a look here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-all-computers

Make sure you don't miss anything and would wait for more opinions so you don't fail.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    Think you are good.

Regarding CPU, there's "ProcessorID" but have a look here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-all-computers

Make sure you don't miss anything and would wait for more opinions so you don't fail.

It looks like the 'ProcessorID' string isn't unique. I used wmic to find what my ProcessorID was, and I googled the exact string and found the same exact processor ID on multiple CPU benchmark websites. So chances are, ProcessorID couldn't be used for a HWID ban? The only string I could find for a unique ID on my processor in wmic was '178BFBFF00870F10.' Feel free to google the same string yourself, it will show benchmarks with the same exact ID, so it couldn't be unique.
    Last edited by memetologist; 06-23-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks
    lol you did all that, you might as well have brought a second hand pc or laptop. I would have just gotten a shit pc or laptop second hand since you don't need a high end graphic card to run play dbd.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ponocha View Post
    lol you did all that, you might as well have brought a second hand pc or laptop. I would have just gotten a shit pc or laptop second hand since you don't need a high end graphic card to run play dbd.
    I didn't upgrade with the sole intention to play DBD again, I just happened to upgrade most of what matters over the past year and a half and wanted to play again.

Thanks
    I didn't upgrade with the sole intention to play DBD again, I just happened to upgrade most of what matters over the past year and a half and wanted to play again.
    Updates on it?

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    Updates on it?
    honestly ive been paranoid to try it. ive heard USB serials can get you banned as well and also monitor serials. both of these things worry me because im using the same mouse and monitor. ive also heard windows activation keys can get you banned as well so im gonna buy another copy of windows and reinstall before i try to play dbd again

Thanks
    honestly ive been paranoid to try it. ive heard USB serials can get you banned as well and also monitor serials. both of these things worry me because im using the same mouse and monitor. ive also heard windows activation keys can get you banned as well so im gonna buy another copy of windows and reinstall before i try to play dbd again
    I can tell you, monitor serials will not get you banned (in this game or this anti-cheat, not sure about others)

Super User -> 15-7-2020

Thanks
    I can tell you, monitor serials will not get you banned (in this game or this anti-cheat, not sure about others)
    what about USB serials? what's the chance there? I used a program and checked and my old mouse has a serial number

Thanks
    Updates on it?
    I bought a copy of DBD yesterday and played for 5 hours, still no ban. What are the chances I get banned for evasion?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I bought a copy of DBD yesterday and played for 5 hours, still no ban. What are the chances I get banned for evasion?
    did you ever find out? mpgh's search function is poop and I haven't been bothered to find the 20 different threads that say how long it takes for a hwid to kick in. I played for 20 minutes and have been waiting like 3 days now to see if a game ban pops lol, really hope it's not delayed by 2 weeks or you need 2+ hours or some shit which is what I vaguely remember someone writing about on here. thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast Mouse View Post
    did you ever find out? mpgh's search function is poop and I haven't been bothered to find the 20 different threads that say how long it takes for a hwid to kick in. I played for 20 minutes and have been waiting like 3 days now to see if a game ban pops lol, really hope it's not delayed by 2 weeks or you need 2+ hours or some shit which is what I vaguely remember someone writing about on here. thanks
    as of right now, i am still not banned. i play a bit like a shit head as well, and i've definitely been reported numerous times. i am still not banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    as of right now, i am still not banned. i play a bit like a shit head as well, and i've definitely been reported numerous times. i am still not banned.
    Same here homie, I think we're good!