Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks

any idea?

There is a way to hide dmg from others? and hide poisons and such? because i hide projects from others and it's still shows me their special abilitys.
    thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gewz View Post
    What works? The client in general or reconnect?
    The client
    i couldn't use it before that

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kendostick70 View Post
    What does this do

i used it, now i cant login to any servers with or without the box ticked

It keeps trying to vault even though the box is unticked

client is useless to me unless there's a way to actually stop it trying to connect to vault, or reset it somehow
    What about you read the thread first?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kalapelaa View Post
    whats is the exalt version? or how can u use it? and where can i get it? and is it safer?
    It's not exalt version but .exe version
    Exalt mode allows you to use bard that's it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I don't know if this is the right place to do it but I have a few suggestions for the next client.

1. I wish you could click chat and instantly teleport to the player who talks.

2. it would be very useful to have a dedicated hotkey to enable and disable the "make the other players transparent" feature.

Thanks and sorry if this is not the right place to post this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Cool Auto aim for staff of unholy sacrifice?

Can i use Auto aim for staff of unholy sacrifice? othervise i would love to see it in future updates
    Thanks // dude who want unholy dps

Thanks

Certain mobs permanently disabled

Anyone know how to make it so you can shoot cubes and certain other mobs that seems to be disabled normally (ex: crystal prisoner when she makes multiple copies or puppet master when he does the same thing)? i have friend of the cubes off so i should be able to shoot them.

Thanks
    @059 There is an issue with client health being incorrect with the new angelic bard set. I think it has to do with the Max HP buff the lute gives, the client health doesn't take into calculation. To test this, I turned on the client health bar and walked around in some lava and noticed a huge difference between my actual health and the client health. This leads to the client drinking health potions and auto nexusing when you actually have much more health than the client thinks. I would say this makes using this ST set on this client not feasible until fixed. You may want to look into it if possible please! I grinded so many hours to get this set and didn't spend a single dime on it, and now I can't use it with this client. I could use it with Exalt with hacks possibly, but I think we all know the hacks in this client are superior to what's available for Exalt currently.

Edit: I'm aware there is a setting to AutoSync ClientHP, but that settings says I can die with it enabled. Scary stuff. I would really hate to lose this set due to that setting. Could also set a hotkey to manually sync it, but that's a pain. I don't mean to sound like I'm ranting, I'm mainly posting this a bug report in hopes it may get fixed in the next release.
    Last edited by excitedguy; 07-07-2020 at 02:45 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to excitedguy For This Useful Post:

Erikoman (07-09-2020)

Thanks

Thumbs up Thanks 059

Well time to never use this again. Literally only use this client so I wouldn't disconnect and it turns out this client can access the details to your account so that's good to know. After a few days of using this client, my account misses loads of items and vault is emptied. Thanks in advance.

Thanks
    why im loading all the time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by excitedguy View Post
    @059 There is an issue with client health being incorrect with the new angelic bard set. I think it has to do with the Max HP buff the lute gives, the client health doesn't take into calculation. To test this, I turned on the client health bar and walked around in some lava and noticed a huge difference between my actual health and the client health. This leads to the client drinking health potions and auto nexusing when you actually have much more health than the client thinks. I would say this makes using this ST set on this client not feasible until fixed. You may want to look into it if possible please! I grinded so many hours to get this set and didn't spend a single dime on it, and now I can't use it with this client. I could use it with Exalt with hacks possibly, but I think we all know the hacks in this client are superior to what's available for Exalt currently.

Edit: I'm aware there is a setting to AutoSync ClientHP, but that settings says I can die with it enabled. Scary stuff. I would really hate to lose this set due to that setting. Could also set a hotkey to manually sync it, but that's a pain. I don't mean to sound like I'm ranting, I'm mainly posting this a bug report in hopes it may get fixed in the next release.

Got the set today and noticed this too. A fix would be lovely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I tried exe/flash both, the client does not use HP/MP for me...
    settings are shown below... any ideas?

Thanks
    the hp bar not in-sync happen not only while wearing the new bard set, it happen at every the keyper grey-shot phase aswell if you get hit, and even while playing with priest while doing the nest, it's a more complicated bug i guess
    edit: i had indeed the hpbuff now that i noticed, i guess it's the bard set then

edit2: now i had no hpbuff and got the hp de-sync from the keyper greywave, i have no idea how this bug works then
    Last edited by Gravie; 07-11-2020 at 09:29 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by commander10101 View Post
    Well time to never use this again. Literally only use this client so I wouldn't disconnect and it turns out this client can access the details to your account so that's good to know. After a few days of using this client, my account misses loads of items and vault is emptied. Thanks in advance.
    You know, clients used to steal account information. This one could, but I highly doubt it. It's been a trusted source for a while. I haven't lost a single item. You losing these items is your own fault. Make sure your email is secure (strong password and 2FA) and make sure your realm password is unique.

Again, I haven't lost a single item. My account is fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by commander10101 View Post
    I've been using 059 since last year and nothing happened to my account or to my guildies accounts, so yeah. That is odd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    First time on Exalt and its working fine
    Thank you as always

Thanks
    @059 Thanks for this, I would like to play around and tweak it with my own hacks. Do you share the source code? How can I go about decompiling and tweaking the .swf file?

Cheers

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast