Thread: MuleDump Dupe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

MuleDump Dupe.

Hey, i've been working on trying to figure out how to get a dupe going..
    Out of a lot of the different things I have tried I came across the old muledump dupe and decided to give it a try.

I found that im able to semi-consistently duplicate items in muledump and that data is being sent from the server. I made sure it wasnt an old cache or anything.
    It seems like this dupe is still possible given that you can see the items being duplicated in muledump.

Im posting what I know about the exploit as well as a video showing proof of how it works.
    The procedure is simple:

Connect to vault.
    Move items that you want to "dupe" from your vault into your inventory. -The items must already be in your chest as you are loading into the vault.-
    Disconnect as fast as possible and call /char/list and provide the argument muleDump=true

Result:
    You should see in the char/list response that the items remain in your vault but the items are also in your inventory.
    This rollsback shortly after and I HAVE NOT been able to get one single working dupe from this.

Video link:
    https://streamable.com/96obx1

Ahk Script
    F2::
    Send, {Enter}
    Sleep, 77
    click
    Change the Sleep timer until you get it working, its very time sensitive.

If you find anything interesting it would be nice if you would let me know!
    Last edited by Time; 06-30-2020 at 01:08 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DerpyyWulf For This Useful Post:

uiopfdsa8 (06-28-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    this dupe method is 6 years old.
    the only way you would get this to work is if you stopped the rollback that happens when your client resends the request, aka u wont find a dupe from it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cucksec View Post
    the only way you would get this to work is if you stopped the rollback that happens when your client resends the request, aka u wont find a dupe from it
    Lol but wasnt that in your little premium hacker suite?
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by FainTMako View Post
    Lol but wasnt that in your little premium hacker suite?
    wdym //////

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    wdym //////
    This is from you....

i want to make serious edits, since I'm working on a plugin pack called Engine (deleted) im nearly done adding ~70% of the plugins and appspot senders, HOWEVER
    I guess im talking about your Engine (deleted) lmfao. The one where there was a picture there as well. It kind of looked like you were going to try to sell it lol?
    So not quite sure what you're trying to do here.

Do you want me to post the sad picture too?

Also do you know how stupid this sounds?

You do realize you can do this by closing your client and refreshing muledump which would mean your client is not sending any further requests.... You're just talking out of your ass. Go learn as3 before it gets made completely irrelevant in december.
    Last edited by FainTMako; 06-27-2020 at 03:37 AM.

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    This is from you....

I guess im talking about your Engine (deleted) lmfao. The one where there was a picture there as well. It kind of looked like you were going to try to sell it lol?
    So not quite sure what you're trying to do here.

Do you want me to post the sad picture too?

Also do you know how stupid this sounds?

You do realize you can do this by closing your client and refreshing muledump which would mean your client is not sending any further requests.... You're just talking out of your ass. Go learn as3 before it gets made completely irrelevant in december.
    lol. sell wot? i dont sell any of my programs. i dont even care if you publish the picture, only reason i removed it is because i have no need to publish it as it was a tool for very specific cases. also the rollback happens, so if you do stop the rollback, u can dupe!!! i dont think u read what i said, also y r u so aids lmfao

also rnt u that fucking retard who tried to end duping??? damn bro, how is that going? i think a week has passed
    Last edited by Cucksec; 06-27-2020 at 03:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    lol. sell wot? i dont sell any of my programs. i dont even care if you publish the picture, only reason i removed it is because i have no need to publish it as it was a tool for very specific cases. also the rollback happens, so if you do stop the rollback, u can dupe!!! i dont think u read what i said, also y r u so aids lmfao

also rnt u that fucking retard who tried to end duping??? damn bro, how is that going? i think a week has passed
    Tried to end duping? Bro your knowledge on me is about as bad as your hacks.. Half-ass developed and half-ass researched.
    Last edited by FainTMako; 06-27-2020 at 04:08 AM.

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Tried to end duping? Bro your knowledge on me is about as bad as your hacks.. Half-ass developed and half-ass researched.
    my knowledge on u is slim bc i dont know who u r (((((or care who u r)))), all i know is that ur retarded. "half-ass developed", yes, because i even said im not finished with the project. "half-ass researched" researched what? do i need to conduct a study of what hacks people need? u want me to make a google form and spread it around with options on what people want? im still learning c# so i make programs like that to help me learn, y would i create hacks that already exist? i literally just made a ui for sending requests lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    my knowledge on u is slim bc i dont know who u r (((((or care who u r)))), all i know is that ur retarded. "half-ass developed", yes, because i even said im not finished with the project. "half-ass researched" researched what? do i need to conduct a study of what hacks people need? u want me to make a google form and spread it around with options on what people want? im still learning c# so i make programs like that to help me learn, y would i create hacks that already exist? i literally just made a ui for sending requests lol
    Right, some kid calling me retarded. Same person who doesnt sell software or their products. If im retarded are you plato?
    Im done with you. Nothing you say makes sense and you just say shit as if you know something when you've made it clear multiple times that you dont know shit.

So moving forward with the actual topic id like to touch on what CockSuck said earlier:

I think the only thing he got right on that was that the dupe is old.. Nice research. Anyways, at first I thought that maybe the game client reconnecting was causing the rollback to trigger but if you do the md dupe but instead of use a /con option you just close the client and refresh md it will show duped items still. It might be hard to stop the rollback but there may be other options. If the processing of the rollback could somehow be delayed I could see that being the ticket.

I think the changeguildrank dupe caused the server to have to do a lot of processing which pushed back the save?
    Maybe something similar could be possible on the rollback. You probably wouldnt have to send as many packets as the changeguildrank dupe did because you probably wouldnt need to push back the server processing for 10 minutes or how ever long the changeguildrank dupe used to do.
    Last edited by FainTMako; 06-27-2020 at 04:56 AM.

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Right, some kid calling me retarded. Same person who doesnt sell software or their products. If im retarded are you plato?
    Im done with you. Nothing you say makes sense and you just say shit as if you know something when you've made it clear multiple times that you dont know shit.

So moving forward with the actual topic id like to touch on what CockSuck said earlier:

I think the only thing he got right on that was that the dupe is old.. Nice research. Anyways, at first I thought that maybe the game client reconnecting was causing the rollback to trigger but if you do the md dupe but instead of use a /con option you just close the client and refresh md it will show duped items still. It might be hard to stop the rollback but there may be other options. If the processing of the rollback could somehow be delayed I could see that being the ticket.

I think the changeguildrank dupe caused the server to have to do a lot of processing which pushed back the save?
    Maybe something similar could be possible on the rollback. You probably wouldnt have to send as many packets as the changeguildrank dupe did because you probably wouldnt need to push back the server processing for 10 minutes or how ever long the changeguildrank dupe used to do.
    yeah man you were right. i managed to stop the rollback and developed a dupe, sorry for calling u a retard and all, u helped me make the dupe so.. thanks
    im leaking it cus i want to abolish the duping scene. here is what im going to do:
    1. Im going to continually undercut you until you have to keep lowering your prices beyond the sadly low value that its at.
    2. I will do this until the value of all items is literally nothing and it will cost you more time and effort to dupe items that will be worth less than pennies.
    3. Once I have tanked that economy I will stop selling the items and start hosting massive giveaways every 15 minutes on *******.

this is my plan.

here is a video of the dupe:

thanks again mako
    Last edited by Cucksec; 06-28-2020 at 05:10 AM.

Thanks
    yeah man you were right. i managed to stop the rollback and developed a dupe, sorry for calling u a retard and all, u helped me make the dupe so.. thanks
    im leaking it cus i want to abolish the duping scene. here is what im going to do:
    1. Im going to continually undercut you until you have to keep lowering your prices beyond the sadly low value that its at.
    2. I will do this until the value of all items is literally nothing and it will cost you more time and effort to dupe items that will be worth less than pennies.
    3. Once I have tanked that economy I will stop selling the items and start hosting massive giveaways every 15 minutes on *******.

this is my plan.

thanks again mako
    so uh, you're gonna singlehandedly destroy the economy? that's uh pretty determined.
    Premium Member | June 29, 2016
    Aura to Kate | January 2, 2018
    Realm of the Mad God Minion | July 16, 2020 - Present

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate View Post
    so uh, you're gonna singlehandedly destroy the economy? that's uh pretty determined.
    i dont think u know where the quote's from lol

Thanks
    msellers edition

15. The Following User Says Thank You to imreallyded For This Useful Post:

DerpyyWulf (06-28-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imreallyded View Post
    msellers edition
    only helpful reply so far

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DerpyyWulf For This Useful Post:

imreallyded (06-28-2020),Plus22 (06-29-2020),uiopfdsa8 (06-28-2020)

Thanks

this is my plan.

thanks again mako
    not finna lie this shit worked for me, bro you gotta watch the video from 1:10 to 1:20 to notice the critical part to make the dupe work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast