Thanks

Invisible Sound Radius/Disable other players sound silencer

Good day fellas, I'm back!

I was able to make superkill, and other weapon hacks and make it undetectable.

To complete my hacks.

I want to implement this which I think I never seen made before.
    The invisible (Black list side on laboratory map) can buy their sound silencer which make them hard to be undetectable.

So what I want is to make that sound silencer disabled or make the player with sound silencer sounds normal like others (Like players without sound silencer) and I'm not that very familiar in reading assembly language.

My question is, is on the assembly snippet above, is that possible?

The purpose of this is instead of using wallhack in Ghostmode, this will be useful instead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by mamain2016 View Post

To complete my hacks.

The invisible (Black list side on laboratory map) can buy their sound silencer which make them hard to be undetectable.

So what I want is to make that sound silencer disabled or make the player with sound silencer sounds normal like others (Like players without sound silencer) and I'm not that very familiar in reading assembly language.

The purpose of this is instead of using wallhack in Ghostmode, this will be useful instead.
    as it's a ghost related it will only called in ghost mode rooms and when u jmp as much as i know u will disable the sound silencer of them if u wanna make sound silencer u shoud follow their calls and know which function silence the sound good luck
    Last edited by (Virus); 07-01-2020 at 01:39 PM.
    [Pubg Private Cheats]

[Cf Private Cheats]

[Combat Arms Cheats]
    Await.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to (Virus) For This Useful Post:

mamain2016 (07-01-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by (Virus) View Post

as it's a ghost related it will only called in ghost mode rooms and when u jmp as much as i know u will disable the sound silencer of them if u wanna make sound silencer u shoud follow their calls and know which function silence the sound good luck
    Wow, good day virus!
    Never thought you will notice my post. Since I saw your posts and helpful comments on other posts and you sure are one of the best contributor in this forum.
    It's my pleasure you notice my post!

Thank you so much, yeah. It seems like to be that, a jump should be good to skip the breath silencer, or which I think by modifying the value in the checker if the player equipped that sound silencer.

And regarding on that having silencer, it will be pretty cool if that is possible. I will look onto it as well. But my idea of that is that CF is directly getting the value on their database, so example, i'm player one with out hack, and player 2 have this hack with sound silencer, it will be useless, since the player one CF game is directly checking the value of that sound silencer in the database, there is no way player 2 can fake that breath silencer. Or maybe I'm wrong. So I will still look onto it after the first one.

Thank you so much for your suggestion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Wow, good day virus!
    Never thought you will notice my post. Since I saw your posts and helpful comments on other posts and you sure are one of the best contributor in this forum.
    It's my pleasure you notice my post!

Thank you so much, yeah. It seems like to be that, a jump should be good to skip the breath silencer, or which I think by modifying the value in the checker if the player equipped that sound silencer.

And regarding on that having silencer, it will be pretty cool if that is possible. I will look onto it as well. But my idea of that is that CF is directly getting the value on their database, so example, i'm player one with out hack, and player 2 have this hack with sound silencer, it will be useless, since the player one CF game is directly checking the value of that sound silencer in the database, there is no way player 2 can fake that breath silencer. Or maybe I'm wrong. So I will still look onto it after the first one.

Thank you so much for your suggestion
    There are much coders better than me (vaisefud3 , aoe ,dyon ,etc) ima just improving and trying to be helpful
    as there are more than lvel fro ghosts and u can't identify them ingame i suggest u to block the wav itself from loading so u can disable for them all
    Code:
    Snd/Ghost/Ghost_Breath.wav
    Last edited by (Virus); 07-02-2020 at 02:59 AM.
    [Pubg Private Cheats]

[Cf Private Cheats]

[Combat Arms Cheats]
    Await.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

To complete my hacks.

i think above address 55FB91AD will be this :
    Code:
    push eax
    call cshell.55D97D50
    move eax,dword ptr ds:[56CA8220]
    sub esp,8
    movss xmm0,dword ptr ds:[eax+2384‬]
    lea eax,dword ptr ss:[ebp-84]
    cvtps2pd xmm0,xmm0
    movsd qword ptr ss:[esp],xmm0
    if i'm correct then then read the rest , if not then don't bother reading
    so , giving this being correct then 0x56CA8220 can be something related like a friend class for ghost mode , you can use relcass to confirm and see the GhostSoundRadius value which it's offset is 0x2384 of 0x56CA8220 ( float )
    you can create the class and try to work with them

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 96neko For This Useful Post:

mamain2016 (07-06-2020)

Thanks

There are much coders better than me (vaisefud3 , aoe ,dyon ,etc) ima just improving and trying to be helpful
    as there are more than lvel fro ghosts and u can't identify them ingame i suggest u to block the wav itself from loading so u can disable for them all
    Code:
    Hi there virus! I'm very sorry for the late reply. I just forced myself to do stuff on my own but I guess it is very hard since I'm not very familiar in assembly language. I have to search every unfamiliar instructions I'm seeing in olly dbg.

But I guess, still, no luck.

I don't know where to start.

Maybe while learning, I think I have to rely on someone's idea atleast for now.

But still, thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
    Hi there virus! I'm very sorry for the late reply. I just forced myself to do stuff on my own but I guess it is very hard since I'm not very familiar in assembly language. I have to search every unfamiliar instructions I'm seeing in olly dbg.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 96neko View Post
    i think above address 55FB91AD will be this :
    Code:
    push eax
    call cshell.55D97D50
    move eax,dword ptr ds:[56CA8220]
    sub esp,8
    movss xmm0,dword ptr ds:[eax+2384‬]
    lea eax,dword ptr ss:[ebp-84]
    cvtps2pd xmm0,xmm0
    movsd qword ptr ss:[esp],xmm0
    if i'm correct then then read the rest , if not then don't bother reading
    so , giving this being correct then 0x56CA8220 can be something related like a friend class for ghost mode , you can use relcass to confirm and see the GhostSoundRadius value which it's offset is 0x2384 of 0x56CA8220 ( float )
    you can create the class and try to work with them
    Hi 96neko! Like virus, it's my pleasure that you noticed my post!

I have tried it on my own.
    And I saw your reply as well, and I have tried it but I wasn't able to reply since I want to try it on my own for atleast 2-3 days. But no luck.
    And yeah, I saw your reply, I tried, check the value through printing on a text file. It always give me 0.

So, I have no idea what to do, I haven't tried manipulating it's value yet.

But I think, I will rest on doing my own hacks for now. Since it seems like I'm not that ready.

For now, I will do the existing hacks such noreload anim, aimbot, wallhacks and etc.

And of course, thank you so much as always!

I also saw your comments like virus and other people who is helping others/newbies like me. It always give me an idea and helped me a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Hi 96neko! Like virus, it's my pleasure that you noticed my post!

I have tried it on my own.
    And I saw your reply as well, and I have tried it but I wasn't able to reply since I want to try it on my own for atleast 2-3 days. But no luck.
    And yeah, I saw your reply, I tried, check the value through printing on a text file. It always give me 0.

So, I have no idea what to do, I haven't tried manipulating it's value yet.

But I think, I will rest on doing my own hacks for now. Since it seems like I'm not that ready.

For now, I will do the existing hacks such noreload anim, aimbot, wallhacks and etc.

And of course, thank you so much as always!

I also saw your comments like virus and other people who is helping others/newbies like me. It always give me an idea and helped me a lot.
    go to 0x56CA8220 in reclass and go to 0x2384 veiw the value when u aghost then change the value of ghost to ur .
    [Pubg Private Cheats]

[Cf Private Cheats]

[Combat Arms Cheats]
    Await.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to (Virus) For This Useful Post:

mamain2016 (07-09-2020)

Thanks

go to 0x56CA8220 in reclass and go to 0x2384 veiw the value when u aghost then change the value of ghost to ur .
    Hi virus, sorry for the very late reply. Yeah, I'm going to try it on sunday.
    I got stucked finding solution on hwid ban, but I'm good now. So I'll try your suggestion on sunday. Thank you again!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hi virus, sorry for the very late reply. Yeah, I'm going to try it on sunday.
    I got stucked finding solution on hwid ban, but I'm good now. So I'll try your suggestion on sunday. Thank you again!
    didn't you say you have tried it and it returns 0 always?

Thanks
    Hi thereee nekooo. Yes, I tried, I didn't notice that Virus suggestion was the same with your suggestion. Thank you again!