Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Cheating in University

help me boys. Basically, I got caught for cheating in this course like 2 years ago, and they gave me a shitty grade. I decided to re-take it online this time, and since its online I was just gonna cheat. These fuckers are really smart tho, they created different exam for everyone, idk how that's fair, but anyway I posted it on Chegg. Got entire answers from there. I deleted most of the question afterwords (2 days after exam), but 3 of them are still not deleted.
    I can't get another plagiarism investigation, I don't got much time left till I complete pharmacy degree. Do you think they will check Chegg and report me for cheating? I heard other departments get personal information from cheaters and expel them.. I got caught cheating here before, same fucking class, should I just drop it and then even if they catch me ill just say I posted the exam afterwords in hopes of checking what I got on the test right away so I don't miss out on drop course deadline?
    ty boys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Chegg has a policy where if a university reaches out to them about cheating, they will work with the university to uncover who the student is that cheated. So if the university reaches out to Chegg and Chegg/the university has evidence that it was you, you're may get screwed pretty hard. This has become more common with classes going online due to the quarantine, so I'm assuming at this point, both Chegg and universities are probably aware of students cheating on Chegg and thus are likely to investigate.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Lol, looks like you'll never learn from your mistakes.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Breezeyou2 (07-02-2020),Californian Store (07-12-2020),Eternity (07-04-2020),Felix (07-02-2020),Glass (07-03-2020),Hector (07-03-2020),Hentai (07-05-2020),Jacky (07-14-2020),PhilDark (07-02-2020),Plus22 (07-06-2020),[MPGH]T-800 (07-08-2020),Xenon~ (07-03-2020),yobson (07-07-2020),ZetaDarus (07-04-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Fregi View Post
    help me boys. Basically, I got caught for cheating in this course like 2 years ago, and they gave me a shitty grade. I decided to re-take it online this time, and since its online I was just gonna cheat. These fuckers are really smart tho, they created different exam for everyone, idk how that's fair, but anyway I posted it on Chegg. Got entire answers from there. I deleted most of the question afterwords (2 days after exam), but 3 of them are still not deleted.
    I can't get another plagiarism investigation, I don't got much time left till I complete pharmacy degree. Do you think they will check Chegg and report me for cheating? I heard other departments get personal information from cheaters and expel them.. I got caught cheating here before, same fucking class, should I just drop it and then even if they catch me ill just say I posted the exam afterwords in hopes of checking what I got on the test right away so I don't miss out on drop course deadline?
    ty boys
    Wondering how did you get the questions to be deleted? I believe chegg does not allow that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you think they are going to check it again and find it and link it to you, drop the course.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Do you think they still have a case against me if I dropped the course? can they still claim its cheating/plagarism if I dropped the course and gained no advantage over others?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhilDark View Post

Wondering how did you get the questions to be deleted? I believe chegg does not allow that
    I email them telling them it breaks terms of services, and they delete it within a day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The purpose of going to school is to learn. If you don't want to learn, then why go to school IMO. On another note: you need to learn how to cheat better
    Last edited by Glass; 07-03-2020 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Missing key points

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I say drop the course before you actually fail trying to not learn anything by cheating.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Fregi View Post
    ty boys
    Honestly. Everyone cheats. For eg. Our end sems for 6th sem.. Our batch had whatsapp groups and were sharing answers left and right. We divided questions. Some i solved and some others. TEAMWORK! XD

But I dont think college will check chegg etc. Delete your account and everything. Hope you used an unverified account.

Just make sure that you study for the exams you can. Cheating for one or two are fine. But prepare yourself for the long run. Because if you cheat in every course. It would just hit you back.

All the best!
    Last edited by HALOS1177; 07-03-2020 at 02:07 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HALOS117 For This Useful Post:

Glass (07-03-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I can totally relate lmao, but not on a university level. I think this is the time you re-think your decisions towards your academic future and try to rectify yourself. But i'd totally cheat with you if I knew you lmaoo. What i'd suggest you to do is make sure they can't trace the chegg account to you, which means false info or putting in your nicknames that the school isn't aware of. If you already put in the name you're identifed by at school, try to change the name or email (i never used chegg so idk if thats possible or not) and just hope chegg doesn't check their databases

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Wow that is hecka dumb. I usually study if I know that it is hard to cheat and don't if I know it is cheatable. I study smart. DEANS LIST and SUMMA CUM CUM LOUDLY DA SOON.

Do you not like studying or what? I am not saying that it is bad to cheat but you seem to not understand your position xD
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    cheating at a pharmacy course, holy shit i hope there's not a lot of people like you in this world

imagine if your surgeon told you he cheated in a lot of his exams...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ZetaDarus For This Useful Post:

Plus22 (07-06-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetaDarus View Post
    cheating at a pharmacy course, holy shit i hope there's not a lot of people like you in this world

imagine if your surgeon told you he cheated in a lot of his exams...
    There are many people like that; I feel like most people with degrees aren't competent as their jobs. Hell most people who do their jobs aren't even qualified for it.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

Plus22 (07-06-2020)

Thanks
    Imagine going into pharmacy college while you fucking cheat.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Wow that is hecka dumb. I usually study if I know that it is hard to cheat and don't if I know it is cheatable. I study smart. DEANS LIST and SUMMA CUM CUM LOUDLY DA SOON.

Do you not like studying or what? I am not saying that it is bad to cheat but you seem to not understand your position xD
    does your study involve sucky sucky of dean . Lmao...our dean doesn't even reply to our emails. We hadn't been taught shit the whole Sem and teachers made a shit lengthy and hard paper and were like..do this..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast