Thread: Dopamine detox

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    klantish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Smile Dopamine detox

    Hi, have anyone of you done a dopamine detox?

    How did it affect you?

    How long do you do it for and how long are the breaks between them?

    Is it a waste of time or do you actually find it being helpful in finding joy in for example everyday chores.


    Thanks for the answers in advance!

  2. #2
    Glass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    580
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Are you quitting betting? Do you have a gambling addiction?


    Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

    Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

     

    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

    I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

  3. #3
    klantish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Are you quitting betting? Do you have a gambling addiction?
    I do not have a gambling addiction, I don't bet at all.

  4. #4
    Glass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    580
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by klantish View Post
    I do not have a gambling addiction, I don't bet at all.
    I see. I only know bettors have high doses of dopamine that's why they can't quit easily.


    Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

    Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

     

    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

    I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

  5. #5
    klantish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I see. I only know bettors have high doses of dopamine that's why they can't quit easily.
    Yeah I know that's a common problem in quitting betting.

  6. #6
    boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MEGAN ft $NOT
    Posts
    2,880
    Reputation
    947
    Thanks
    701
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by klantish View Post
    Yeah I know that's a common problem in quitting betting.
    Summary: do less fun stuff so your life gets so boring that you choose to do productive things

    been doing this for only a week so far but my routine is;

    every monday i completely wipe everything i like off my list, and i only permit myself to study, read, workout and skate; i do admit that since i cant be on my phone all day i find studying easier since i do it to kill the time

    this guy's article defines it the best way

    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dopam...-cameron-sepah

  7. #7
    klantish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bou View Post


    Summary: do less fun stuff so your life gets so boring that you choose to do productive things

    been doing this for only a week so far but my routine is;

    every monday i completely wipe everything i like off my list, and i only permit myself to study, read, workout and skate; i do admit that since i cant be on my phone all day i find studying easier since i do it to kill the time

    this guy's article defines it the best way

    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dopam...-cameron-sepah
    Thanks!

    From doing this just for a week, how do you feel it has affected/changed you? Do you notice anything different yet? I know you've done it for a week but still.
    Last edited by klantish; 07-03-2020 at 04:32 PM.

  8. #8
    Glass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    580
    Reputation
    216
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bou View Post


    Summary: do less fun stuff so your life gets so boring that you choose to do productive things

    been doing this for only a week so far but my routine is;

    every monday i completely wipe everything i like off my list, and i only permit myself to study, read, workout and skate; i do admit that since i cant be on my phone all day i find studying easier since i do it to kill the time

    this guy's article defines it the best way

    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dopam...-cameron-sepah
    I think doing workout still releases dopamine


    Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

    Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

     

    Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

    I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

  9. #9
    klantish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I think doing workout still releases dopamine
    Yes, it does release dopamine.

  10. #10
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    34,668
    Reputation
    5496
    Thanks
    40,631
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I feel like the only way to dopamine detox to die.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

  11. #11
    boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    female
    Location
    MEGAN ft $NOT
    Posts
    2,880
    Reputation
    947
    Thanks
    701
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by klantish View Post
    Thanks!

    From doing this just for a week, how do you feel it has affected/changed you? Do you notice anything different yet? I know you've done it for a week but still.
    well i do it only every monday but i should also be doing it like 1-2 hours a day to get some more study in but the idea of limiting yourself to only do productive things i do think is effective, but only one week isnt enough to rewire the brain so probably gotta do this for 2-3 months atleast

    but yes i recommend it


    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    I think doing workout still releases dopamine
    yes it does, but the goal is to rewire your brain to doing menial tasks and finding more joy out of them. do things you dont want, more often

  12. #12
    klantish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I feel like the only way to dopamine detox to die.
    Well, of course.

  13. #13
    Time's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26,398
    Reputation
    3377
    Thanks
    4,341
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I feel like the only way to dopamine detox to die.
    same my man same

  14. #14
    TheMrMackey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    34
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    only way to get a proper detox is getting jailed lol

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheMrMackey For This Useful Post:

    Plus22 (07-06-2020)

  16. #15
    Californian Store's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Never heard about this but seems like a good idea. Too much addictions today ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by bou View Post

    this guy's article defines it the best way

    https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dopam...-cameron-sepah
    Thank's for the link

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Detoxing
    By DawgiiStylz in forum Reefer Club
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2013, 05:38 AM
  2. Detox
    By Lehsyrus in forum Reefer Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 10:41 PM
  3. VIRTUAL DETOX
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 03:32 PM
  4. DETOX
    By majesticmanson in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 04:28 AM
  5. CS:S Hacks Detox-Clean Nondetected.
    By 371831 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2008, 07:03 AM