Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Angry stevenpat274 uber referral

MPGH Profile Link:https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=5319177

Thread link: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1429568

Trade details: uber referral x15 - USD17.50

IM Chat: https://imgur.com/a/OqGb3Zh

Information:

stevenpat274 is refusing to give me back money for the referrals I purchased. I transferred him $17.50 USD for 15 rides. He has transferred 3 rides to me so far, but I haven't been able to use even 1. After doing more research and speaking with the Uber support team, I found out they stopped the referral program and no referrals sent after June 29th will work anymore. I was kind enough to ask $ for the 12 rides I didn't get instead of the full 15; but he still refused stating he has T&C which is no where to be seen on his thread. Regardless of this, he sold referrals that did not work, I did not benefit or use anything out of this service. I feel like this is very unfair and hope you can help with this resolution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    These are baseless allegation as you can see within the chat that he is using canadian referrals in hong kong how will it work.I never refused him service and thats not my fault whether he is in canada or hong kong my duty is adding refer which i did on time with full honor and i will continue to do so, for many other customers service working fine if staff wants me to attach screenshot for that i will do that. I added refers and he confirmed himeself that he got it, so dont try to malign image of reputed seller.

Thanks
    Uber Official website: https://help.uber.com/riders/article...c-f9fbf2432fd4

Regardless HK/Canada these are the words from Uber themselves. "As of June 29, 2020, the Free Rides/Get Discounts section of the Uber app is no longer available."

Secondly, users are selling Uber referrals - worldwide. Your thread does not specify anywhere that it is location bound.

The main point is, the service you offered no longer works. Your thread says 'free ride', 'save up to 70%', but I never got the free ride, nor had any discounts applied to my ride. It doesn't matter if it worked before or some of the users you sold to prior to June 29th still works. What I am saying is when you sent me the referrals, it has already stopped working.

I think it is quite reasonable under these facts to ask for my money back..
    Last edited by homeok; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    1- Service is working fine for users even after 29th june 2020 if staff demands i will attach screenshots.(promotion added and applied)

2 -Its your duty to let me know what country you are asking service for when I take order i assume you know everything and code is working fine thats it am resposible for your code i applied your code and added your ride and you confirmed by youself that you got it(Did i do it by myself).you are applying wrong referral on wrong currency thats not my problem use it in canada if it doesn't work i will give you refund.so dont blame my service.

3- And as far as 'free ride' and '70% discount' is concern dont take piece of a post and start saying bullshit about it... when you use 2 codes you are actually getting 70% discount as 10$ worth of ride you will do for 3$ only.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Asking for a refund for the rides which were not delivered is completely reasonable. @homeok

Whether or not the ones which got delivered should be refunded depends on who is at fault here for the rides not working, but from what i can see you don't wish to pursue that but rather only want refund for the ones not delivered yet. Correct me if i am wrong. @stevenpat274

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    @RespectNF you are absolutely right sir am liable to refund if i am unable to deliver.sir i have 1 question for you,you also run services lets suppose if someone bought your service your service is working fine and suddenly 1 day he asked for refund for rest of the days left of your proper running service ?will you do it? i know all the services aren't same but in this how can i refund if my service which i am providing is to the point and the user who subscribed for it unable to use it because of his own mistake...I am liable for his mistake? In this service we have hierarchy by the time of taking order we put all the refs in processing we slowly add them day by day even if they aren't delivered they remain in processing? who will bear this processing charge?

Thanks
    The problem is none of what you delivered is working. It is equivalent to me selling you Netflix accounts, I give you the login and password, but it doesn't work. It is not 'suddenly 1 day he asked for refund for rest of the days left'; I literally tried to use the ride the day after to make sure it works and it didn't. I notified you immediately.

It is not like I used a few and decided not to use the rest... Don't bend the story like that.

Honestly, I don't think I am at fault, like I said Uber is the one that shut down refers, but you continued selling it. I am fine with the resolution of just a refund of the ones I didnt get... you only sent 3 so, how about you send me back 14USD and lets call it a day?

You clearly said so yourself, you 'assumed' everything is working fine - and that is the issue already. If you say that, I can sell refund services and give you a method and assume you can do the rest.
    2 -Its your duty to let me know what country you are asking service for when I take order i assume you know everything and code is working fine thats it am resposible for your code i applied your code and added your ride and you confirmed by youself that you got it(Did i do it by myself).you are applying wrong referral on wrong currency thats not my problem use it in canada if it doesn't work i will give you refund.so dont blame my service.
    I have bought services from dozens of other users from this site. I am disputing this because it is just bad business.
    Last edited by homeok; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    first of all service is working fine.second there is no fault of mine.Problem lies with you because your are using right refers in wrong place.It's like i give you netflix account and you are using gamil password on it will it work?No.

Bending stories is not my cup of tea. I have managed humongous amount of customer with care,respect and proper service so please don't teach me how to do business.

can you please send me your account details so that i can prove my points.

thanks

Thanks
    @RespectNF can you kindly give a resolution to this? I believe all the facts are already on the table.

I am just looking for the rides he didn't send me yet which is 14USD worth. The first 3 rides he sent me doesn't work, in which I have notified him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    As the provider said if you could provide your account details so he could show proof

just need as much proof as possible

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Although OP wasn't aware about the country restriction and since the service has been found to not be of use early on due to same restriction and ubers guidelines, Please refund OP for the undelivered referrals within the next 24 hours @stevenpat274

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    Although OP wasn't aware about the country restriction and since the service has been found to not be of use early on due to same restriction and ubers guidelines, Please refund OP for the undelivered referrals within the next 24 hours @stevenpat274
    @RespectNF @Time sir will you see only one aspect of the side? and decide in the favour of buyer....i made my points.....crystal clear if you still thinks i am guilty for this i will refund him without any question...your amount will be refunded soon.

-agree to disagree

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenpat274 View Post
    @RespectNF @Time sir will you see only one aspect of the side? and decide in the favour of buyer....i made my points.....crystal clear if you still thinks i am guilty for this i will refund him without any question...your amount will be refunded soon.

-agree to disagree
    Yes I understand what you are saying and I wouldn't have asked you to refund if the entirety of the service was delivered already but this is just a simple misunderstanding which was made apparent early on in the trade so its better to just refund for the undelivered refs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Did you receive a refund yet? @homeok @stevenpat274

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    @Time @Ahlwong @RespectNF refunded for the rest please confirm @homeok
    Last edited by stevenpat274; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast